Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Last day to order 2013 camaro? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294514)

Krazyt2528 05-09-2013 06:04 PM

Last day to order 2013 camaro?
 
When is the last day you can order from from the factory?

JimE 05-09-2013 06:57 PM

Too late...4/19

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290325

AmericanMuscleCars 05-09-2013 07:07 PM

Sorry man, buy off the dealers lot and upgrade from there.

woyster_13ss 05-09-2013 07:24 PM

I ordered mine on 4/24. TPW 5/20.

oldfriend 05-09-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woyster_13ss (Post 6524886)
I ordered mine on 4/24. TPW 5/20.

Keep an eye on it , you may end up been pushed over to next year model !

H0peful1 05-09-2013 08:10 PM

I'd seen this 4/19 date stated in a few posts with no seeming backup, so I contacted the queen of all Camaro info/my favorite Camaro salesperson, Becky, and here's what she said today:

"The 19th was the last day for unallocated sold orders - orders dealers could take without needing any Camaro allocation to place them. This week and next are the last for allocated orders. So if the dealer has Camaro allocation they can place a sold order against it."

So, posts stating no one can order a Camaro after 4/19 are not accurate. Check Becky/dealerships for allocation quick, and good luck! :)

2012-1822 05-10-2013 03:38 AM

Look, if you will search inventory and are willing to drive, I think you will find THE car you want on a lot somewhere in the country

TopperHarley 05-10-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldfriend (Post 6524965)
Keep an eye on it , you may end up been pushed over to next year model !

Don't tell me that, mine is on order (4/19) with a TPW of 5/20 also. You would think the dealer would know by now if they had changed the model year.

Hick 05-10-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopperHarley (Post 6526738)
Don't tell me that, mine is on order (4/19) with a TPW of 5/20 also. You would think the dealer would know by now if they had changed the model year.


Congrats on your order! I'd confirm that TPW though. It may just be an order confirmation/acceptance date. I've heard production does not start until 07/15/13 for the Camaro.

Let us know what you find out.

JimE 05-10-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hick (Post 6527532)
Congrats on your order! I'd confirm that TPW though. It may just be an order confirmation/acceptance date. I've heard production does not start until 07/15/13 for the Camaro.

Let us know what you find out.

That would be for a 2014, the topic is about 13's.

cbass 05-10-2013 07:26 PM

I think 4/19 is for dealer stock. If their is a customer tied to the order I think you can order beyond that date, but the dealine for that is approaching. If you want to order a 2013 then you need to move quick.

JimE 05-10-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbass (Post 6529164)
I think 4/19 is for dealer stock. If their is a customer tied to the order I think you can order beyond that date, but the dealine for that is approaching. If you want to order a 2013 then you need to move quick.

already corrected above by H0peful1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.