Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   1LE - ZL1 Rockers and Diffuser (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295325)

gmjack 05-13-2013 08:08 PM

1LE - ZL1 Rockers and Diffuser
 
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps0317651c.jpg

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps350b01dd.jpg

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd8a4aad2.jpg

kevin1106 05-13-2013 08:15 PM

Looks good :thumbsup:

Midnight Rat 05-13-2013 08:22 PM

where you get them? Looks good.

gmjack 05-13-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013 1LE (Post 6540135)
where you get them? Looks good.

Rogers Chevrolet for the parts. Maureen is the contact. Installed by John in Harrow ON.

Nick S 05-13-2013 08:36 PM

Looks great!! That's exactly what my plan is for finishing up my exterior. That and a ZL1 spoiler painted satin black and a pair of 1LE badges for the sides of the cowl on the hood!

gmjack 05-13-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick S (Post 6540190)
Looks great!! That's exactly what my plan is for finishing up my exterior. That and a ZL1 spoiler painted satin black and a pair of 1LE badges for the sides of the cowl on the hood!

Go for it.

Midnight Rat 05-13-2013 09:00 PM

I got a set on order from maureen also, should see them this week. Did you have to get the holes on your current bumper to install the diffuser?
Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjack (Post 6540185)
Rogers Chevrolet for the parts. Maureen is the contact. Installed by John in Harrow ON.


PYROLYSIS 05-13-2013 09:35 PM

:thumb: Very nice. Love everything you've done with it.

Casperadub70 05-13-2013 11:51 PM

Looks graet. Ok not sure how to say this. Do the sides come black and you have to paint the top part to match the car or is the black part just added? Hopefully you understand me cause im not sure i do. =)
Im looking at ordering the sides for my 2014.

dgreenberg 05-14-2013 12:21 AM

How much did the rear diffuser and rockers run you prior to installation?

Sapper12b 05-14-2013 12:24 AM

Looks good , I'm planning to do the same . What did you use for the exhaust ?

Midnight Rat 05-14-2013 07:49 AM

you have to have the top part painted, however i have seen some installed fully painted and some not painted.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Casperadub70 (Post 6541040)
Looks graet. Ok not sure how to say this. Do the sides come black and you have to paint the top part to match the car or is the black part just added? Hopefully you understand me cause im not sure i do. =)
Im looking at ordering the sides for my 2014.


mcsoul 05-14-2013 08:31 AM

Looks good, but I actually like the 1LE diffuser more.

DwRed1LTV6 05-14-2013 11:00 AM

looks good
very nice
SiM 1LE
:thumbsup:

gmjack 05-14-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgreenberg (Post 6541120)
How much did the rear diffuser and rockers run you prior to installation?

Got all my parts from Maureen at Rodgers Chevrolet. Had the rockers painted the same as the ZL1 style. The colour match was perfect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcsoul (Post 6541738)
Looks good, but I actually like the 1LE diffuser more.

The reason I went with Zl1 diffuser is I test drove a SS at the dealer and at the rear it put rubber and tar all on the rear bumper from doing a burnout. The ZL1 diffuser will help this because of the small lip and covers the bottom of the bumper.

Monte Mac 05-14-2013 11:51 AM

Looks great:first:. I ordered my car from Rogers and they are doing the same thing for my car. The rockers are painted and ready to go on, but my car is still bayed in Canada :sad0147:

gmjack 05-14-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapper12b (Post 6541127)
Looks good , I'm planning to do the same . What did you use for the exhaust ?

The exhaust is factory NPP with a added mild to wild switch.

Lio Martinez 05-14-2013 10:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 510416 my 1LE before I had the ZL1 skirts painted to Match

Zorns 05-15-2013 06:34 AM

Do the skirts have to be painted or can they be put on as is?

Midnight Rat 05-15-2013 07:41 AM

They can be put on as is.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorns (Post 6545828)
Do the skirts have to be painted or can they be put on as is?


Irishblackcoffee 05-15-2013 07:48 AM

Looks great!! :thumbsup:

markgws6 06-24-2013 05:07 PM

What are the part #s to order them? Will the front (GM) fender flares fit with the ZL1 side rockers?

bandier 06-24-2013 05:12 PM

Looks great. For the quad tips, do you have to replace the muffler?

coreyaustin17 06-25-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandier (Post 6710241)
Looks great. For the quad tips, do you have to replace the muffler?

not if it is a 2013 with dual mode exhaust you can also order quad tips and just cut your old ones off

LowLife 06-25-2013 09:08 PM

The rear diffuser is my next mod I think it ties everything together. It looks really good!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.