Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   California Meets and Events (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Goodguys June 1-2 Pleasonton (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295589)

Rigzo510 05-15-2013 12:17 AM

Goodguys June 1-2 Pleasonton
 
1 Attachment(s)
Anybody taking their camaros to the goodguys show the 1st or 2nd of June at the fairgrounds?

Attachment 510447

linkwpc 05-15-2013 08:01 AM

Most of us are going to Super Chevy that weekend.

ZL1LEGEND 05-15-2013 10:14 PM

Ill probably have the Z out there. IOM Black Wheels. See ya then

LonDowell 05-19-2013 02:18 PM

Yes, on Sunday... There is a "Coffee and Cars" at the Blackhawk Car Museum that morning too. About 30 min from the Good Guys event and about three or four Camaros are going before we go to Pleasanton...

Wezbad1 05-25-2013 06:25 PM

We will be at Goodguys on Sat.

MY CA.ZL1 05-31-2013 07:20 PM

many camaro5 people going?

Rigzo510 05-31-2013 08:06 PM

I'm goin to the cars and coffee in blackhawk then heading out to the goodguys show on sunday

MY CA.ZL1 06-01-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigzo510 (Post 6613787)
I'm goin to the cars and coffee in blackhawk then heading out to the goodguys show on sunday

i was thinking of maybe driving to blackhawk tomorrow and then to goodguy car show after.i am coming from monterey.what time are you guys going to meet at blackhawk?i am about 1.30min away.

Rigzo510 06-01-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MY CA.ZL1 (Post 6616614)
i was thinking of maybe driving to blackhawk tomorrow and then to goodguy car show after.i am coming from monterey.what time are you guys going to meet at blackhawk?i am about 1.30min away.

The blackhawk shows from 8am-10am so I'm thinkin I'll be there around 830ish 9 the latest ill probly see you up on the way over there I'm coming from fremont!

SS_Los 06-01-2013 11:46 PM

I plan on going tomorrow. My buddy is taking his '04 GTO.

LonDowell 06-02-2013 01:06 PM

Great to meet folks at Blackhawk today! On my way to Good Guys...

MY CA.ZL1 06-02-2013 07:53 PM

Wanted to say i had a great time today.It was worth the drive just to meet everyone.
:thumbup:

Rigzo510 06-02-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MY CA.ZL1 (Post 6620481)
Wanted to say i had a great time today.It was worth the drive just to meet everyone.
:thumbup:

Seen ur car out there at the blackhawk meet, veryyyy nice car!:thumbup: never been ip close to a ZL1 before they're badass!

Rigzo510 06-02-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonDowell (Post 6619166)
Great to meet folks at Blackhawk today! On my way to Good Guys...

Yeah seen a couple nice camaros out there, is your car the one with the scanner and camaro5 sticker on the wing?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.