1969 Camaro build: lots of new parts left for sale
I learned the hard way that you buy parts as you need them. Dont just go out and buy everything you think you need. Now I have a fortune in parts that I don't need. Iwill make a better list tomorrow but here is what I have so far....
1. HOOKER HEADERS 2285-1HKR Exhaust Header Never Used 2 1/8" Primary 3.5" Collector, ceramic coated, will clear power steering box, new $795, your price $600.
2. Speed Tech Suspension ATS080002 Firewall Bracket *
You are bidding on the bracket to allow hydraulic clutch slave cylinder mounting to you firewall of your 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird and 1968-1974 Nova. *This is brand new in the box. *I never used it. *Ready to bolt up. *These are $79 new. Your price: $50
3. Hooker headers in black for BBC, 2.0" primaries and 3.5" collector. I will get the part number up tomorrow. I cut a 1" hole in one primary tube trying to get the steering linkage to line up. Its since been repaired and hard to tell it was ever repaired. Otherwise new in box. Your price $400.
4. T56 Magnum, paid $3000, still brand new in box. I bought 2 of them. The on in my '69 fit fine but I had to go with a built regular T56 with my '92 Corvette lsx454. Since I bought it over a year ago I can't return it to summit without fees. It's still in original box, never had fluid in it. Your price $2600
5. Speed tech Adjustable transmission crossmember for 67-69. Part number ATS080001. The new updated one that doesn't bend. I mocked up the side pieces but the center piece is new in box. This is for 67-69 camaro using a t56 or t56 magnum. Go to their site for more info. New $369. Your price $275.
6. Detroit Speed rear upper shock mounts. Part number 040501. New $22. Your cost $15.00
7. 1967- 1969 Camaro coupe full outer rocker skins, pair. Bought from FireWheel classics and ended up replacing the whole thing. part number RPO1-02. $80 each new. Your price $60 each, must buy pair.
8. 1969 BBC frame pedestal mounts for big block engines. One is taller than the other. Paid $69, your price $40.
I live in Cleburne, TX just south of Dallas Ft Worth. You are welcome to inspect and pay cash or paypal or money order if you want me to ship. Check me on eBay....swint_enterprises. PM me your number and I will call with an unblocked number.
Please let me know if I'm breaking any rules with my format. It's been a while since I've used the site.:happy0180:
T56 Magnum, paid $3000, still brand new in box. I bought 2 of them. The on in my '69 fit fine but I had to go with a built regular T56 with my '92 Corvette lsx454. Since I bought it over a year ago I can't return it to summit without fees. It's still in original box, never had fluid in it. Your price $2600
I don't suppose by some weird chance you'd still have this would ya? I know its a shot in the dark,:noidea: but thought id try, thanks
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.