Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   G+ Detailing Community (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300906)

CamaroDreams07 06-09-2013 03:54 PM

G+ Detailing Community
 
Hey Guys,

I'm starting a Google+ community for detailing discussions in a little different way than we do here.

This isn't to compete with C5, it's more of a supplement for the "hardcore" guys who want a better area where we can just kind of talk without cluttering up the C5 boards with nonsense.

If you'd like an invite, post your gmail address here, or send it to me via PM. You can also search "Detailer's Playground" on G+ and request admission.

EDIT: You can go to this link and request an invite: https://plus.google.com/communities/...49060764365652

-Matt

thebeast916 06-09-2013 04:49 PM

G8gt916@gmail.com

lscamaro 06-09-2013 06:39 PM

ncervantes16[at]gmail.com

CamaroDreams07 06-09-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lscamaro (Post 6650105)

Hey bud,

Says you don't have a G+ account. All you have to do is go to plus.google.com and login with your gmail account to setup your profile real quick. Then I can invite.

charlietuna 06-09-2013 07:18 PM

ctrauscht@gmail.com

CamaroDreams07 06-09-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlietuna (Post 6650256)

Was hoping you'd be on board, Mr. Trauscht.

Sent.

charlietuna 06-09-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6650270)
Was hoping you'd be on board, Mr. Trauscht.

Sent.

I'm your huckleberry:thumbsup:

flyinlow89 06-09-2013 07:44 PM

Robkurc@gmail.com

Thanks

AbsoluteMayheM 06-09-2013 08:26 PM

Absolutemayhem@gmail.com


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Stig 06-09-2013 09:00 PM

I'd suggest edited your email so it's not a direct link. Like replacing the @ sign with [at] - spammers love linked email addresses.

charlietuna 06-09-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stig (Post 6650653)
I'd suggest edited your email so it's not a direct link. Like replacing the @ sign with [at] - spammers love linked email addresses.

Don't spam me please:paddle:

WiSSDiver 06-09-2013 09:21 PM

PM sent

CamaroDreams07 06-09-2013 10:11 PM

All invites have been sent. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Nick@Adams 06-10-2013 10:27 AM

I'll bite... though I'm not on G+ very often, might give me an excuse to be.

dylan@adamspolishes.com

CamaroDreams07 06-10-2013 01:52 PM

Are you guys getting the invites? No new members are being added so I just want to make sure there isn't a problem with it.

Jeffm 06-10-2013 01:57 PM

Moses195th@gmail.com

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nUcLeArEnVoY 06-10-2013 02:55 PM

Don't have a Google+ Account... you'd probably get more people to join if you do it on FB. I'd gladly join if you do.

CamaroDreams07 06-10-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY (Post 6653292)
Don't have a Google+ Account... you'd probably get more people to join if you do it on FB. I'd gladly join if you do.

No chance sorry. Lol. Facebook is awful and incredibly creepy.

nUcLeArEnVoY 06-10-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6653335)
No chance sorry. Lol. Facebook is awful and incredibly creepy.

Sure, if you're a cute chick, otherwise you're just one of the creepers... or are you hiding something? LOL

Well, then I'll see if I can make a Google+ acct sometime. It sounds like something I'd be happy to take part in.

CamaroDreams07 06-10-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY (Post 6653354)
Sure, if you're a cute chick, otherwise you're just one of the creepers... or are you hiding something? LOL

Well, then I'll see if I can make a Google+ acct sometime. It sounds like something I'd be happy to take part in.

Do you have a Gmail acct? All you have to do is go to google+ and log in. Done.


And FB is creepy because they take ownership of everything you post permanently- even if you delete your account it stays in their archives. No thanks.

nUcLeArEnVoY 06-10-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6653371)
Do you have a Gmail acct? All you have to do is go to google+ and log in. Done.


And FB is creepy because they take ownership of everything you post permanently- even if you delete your account it stays in their archives. No thanks.

Oh wow, I didn't know that (both of those things). Thankfully I usually only lurk FB.

LIM3 06-10-2013 03:17 PM

Rob its simple to creat one. Just make an email and it will ask you if you want to make a G+. It would cool to have you there

CamaroDreams07 06-10-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIM3 (Post 6653406)
Rob its simple to creat one. Just make an email and it will ask you if you want to make a G+. It would cool to have you there

Yeah, Dani twisted my arm. I personally didn't want to invite you. But he cried until I agreed.

ChadG 06-10-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6653335)
No chance sorry. Lol. Facebook is awful and incredibly creepy.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels that way.

LIM3 06-10-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 (Post 6653427)
Yeah, Dani twisted my arm. I personally didn't want to invite you. But he cried until I agreed.

Lol yeah I pulled some string Robert.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.