Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Mid-Atlantic (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Any shops have extended hours or open on the weekend? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301531)

Dynamite 06-12-2013 03:06 PM

Any shops have extended hours or open on the weekend?
 
I am having trouble finding a shop that operates earlier or later than M-F 9-5 to install headers for me.

Because of my work schedule I can't meet those hours. I really don't want to take a day off work because I am only allotted 12 each year.

Anyone know of any shops around with hours that would work for me.
I work 10-6 M-F. I can come in or leave early by an hour or so if I give notice.

So far I have only found two shops that are near me, but one wants too much for the install $485+ and the other isn't very responsive.

Thanks for the help.

P.S. I have already tried installing the headers myself. Bolts too hard so I am willing to pay to have it done.

rdblan2 06-12-2013 06:29 PM

I had some work done at Behe a little while ago. They seemed willing to work with me on pick up / drop off. They did excellent work as well.

Dynamite 06-12-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdblan2 (Post 6662846)
I had some work done at Behe a little while ago. They seemed willing to work with me on pick up / drop off. They did excellent work as well.

Yeah...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite
but one wants too much for the install $485+


dorfmac 06-12-2013 07:02 PM

You check with Tim at T&T? I know he spends some quality time at the shop on weekends and after hours during the week. Can't hurt to ask!

Dynamite 06-12-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorfmac (Post 6663004)
You check with Tim at T&T? I know he spends some quality time at the shop on weekends and after hours during the week. Can't hurt to ask!

I left a voicemail in the early evening with t&t.

dorfmac 06-13-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite (Post 6663661)
I left a voicemail in the early evening with t&t.

Well if you end up getting in touch with him today, wish him a happy birthday :thumbup:

tandtperformance 06-13-2013 12:47 PM

header install
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamite (Post 6663661)
I left a voicemail in the early evening with t&t.

yes i got your voice mail i will be calling you back

Stephen12ZL1 06-13-2013 03:55 PM

headers are so easy on a 5th gen. I am a private guy but will install near Richmond VA. Tune is up to you. I have installed a few sets so far and they fit great. What brand? I will put them on for half what you were quoted.

Smittty 06-13-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen12ZL1 (Post 6666759)
headers are so easy on a 5th gen. I am a private guy but will install near Richmond VA. Tune is up to you. I have installed a few sets so far and they fit great. What brand? I will put them on for half what you were quoted.


He has done great work on my Camaro and I would highly recommend him. :headbang:

Frans96ss 06-14-2013 09:06 AM

Give us a call. Is it your daily driver? We can arrange something for you to have them installed.

Dynamite 06-14-2013 11:01 AM

Thank you all for your interest. I really appreciate it.
I am scheduled for an install tomorrow.:happyanim:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.