Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I need a part number (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302423)

Nutro 06-17-2013 04:33 PM

I need a part number
 
Does anyone know what the part number for this black dash trim is?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ps195c4b6f.jpg

It's not the ZL-1 logo'd one.

The Stig 06-17-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutro (Post 6681475)
Does anyone know what the part number for this black dash trim is?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ps195c4b6f.jpg

It's not the ZL-1 logo'd one.

That actually is looking like the Dusk interior - is it a Dusk Edition?

edit: nevermind, doesn't have the yellow stitching. Maybe it's custom painted trim?

Nutro 06-17-2013 04:42 PM

Stig,

Not sure my man. Here is the for sale thread. Doesn't mention anything about painting it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292139

Nutro 06-17-2013 04:45 PM

Here is another brand new one with it as well

http://www.schumacherchevyfl.com/201...rk/vd/13781353

Nutro 06-17-2013 04:51 PM

Also need to know what the part numbers for those seat covers

The Stig 06-17-2013 04:57 PM

Never mind - it is the Mojave interior. Didnt know you could get it outside of the Dusk package.

So yea the panels are a dark metallic blue (don't know part number), but part numbers for the seat covers are in this thread:

www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205226

Nutro 06-17-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stig (Post 6681633)
Never mind - it is the Mojave interior. Didnt know you could get it outside of the Dusk package.

So yea the panels are a dark metallic blue (don't know part number), but part numbers for the seat covers are in this thread:

www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205226

I think they are black though. Those part numbers are for the solid tan color leather. The seats I posted are black and tan.

The Stig 06-17-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutro (Post 6681647)
I think they are black though. Those part numbers are for the solid tan color leather. The seats I posted are black and tan.

I know. But the guy says he has the Mojave interior, doesn't mention swapping out the covers, so I'm guessing they changed the cover design between concept and production. But I don't have, nor have I seen, a Dusk edition in person so I can't tell you definitively.

Nutro 06-17-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stig (Post 6681689)
I know. But the guy says he has the Mojave interior, doesn't mention swapping out the covers, so I'm guessing they changed the cover design between concept and production. But I don't have, nor have I seen, a Dusk edition in person so I can't tell you definitively.

Ah ok right on. Yeah the Dusk has the solid tan leather. I remember seeing a member here (DuskSS) at the Camaro Revolution and it was solid tan

suzook 06-17-2013 05:15 PM

Mojave interior on non dusk looks like what is pictured. Black panels...not blue, and the seats have the black as pictured. Dusk has all Mohave color on seats, with yellow stitching.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=299089...last pic shows interior

The Stig 06-17-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzook (Post 6681707)
Mohave interior on non dusk looks like what is pictured. Black panels...not blue, and the seats have the black as pictured. Dusk has all Mohave color on seats, with yellow stitching.

Is that how it's spelled? Mohave? My phone auto-corrects it to Mojave :facepalm:

Nutro 06-17-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stig (Post 6681711)
Is that how it's spelled? Mohave? My phone auto-corrects it to Mojave :facepalm:

Nope. your phone is correct. It's Mojave.

The Stig 06-17-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutro (Post 6681911)
Nope. your phone is correct. It's Mojave.

Haha phew. Well in glad we were able to get the part number thing figured out.

Nutro 06-17-2013 06:16 PM

Yep now I just the part numbers for the black/tan leather and the black dash trim.

Suzook - You wanna pop your dash trim off and get me the part number? I can Paypal you $5 for your time.

suzook 06-17-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutro (Post 6681945)
Yep now I just the part numbers for the black/tan leather and the black dash trim.

Suzook - You wanna pop your dash trim off and get me the part number? I can Paypal you $5 for your time.

$ not needed. I wouldnt be able to check till this weekend though:noidea:

Nutro 06-17-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzook (Post 6681984)
$ not needed. I wouldnt be able to check till this weekend though:noidea:

Sounds good, man. Thanks very much

suzook 06-17-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutro (Post 6681991)
Sounds good, man. Thanks very much

Not a problem...one thing though...my dash piece has yellow stitching..so it would be a dif part# than the pic you posted.

Nutro 06-17-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzook (Post 6682002)
Not a problem...one thing though...my dash piece has yellow stitching..so it would be a dif part# than the pic you posted.

On the dash trim? It should just be plastic. These 2 pieces. One short on the left and on long on the right

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ps33aa6e44.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...psad906449.jpg

376LS3 06-17-2013 06:45 PM

So I guess you got good news from dealer if you're looking up interior parts??

HDRDTD 06-17-2013 06:50 PM

Mojave Interior Accent Trim Package
The Mojave Interior Accent Trim Package features a two-tone interior design treatment with distinctive styling accents, including:
Black interior with Mojave front seats with accent stitching and leather seating surfaces
Accent stitching also on steering wheel, shift knob, door armrest and center console
Carbon Flash door trim and instrument panel applique'
On 2SS models, this feature also includes SS embroidery.

Nutro 06-18-2013 11:35 PM

BUMP

Nutro 06-21-2013 10:05 PM

B UMP

Nutro 06-22-2013 11:50 AM

Anyone have the Mojave trim package and can get me the part numbers on the back of the dash trims? I can Paypal a few bucks for your time.

Austin45 06-22-2013 02:28 PM

Try PMing MaureenM@RodgersChevrolet she can probably get the part number for you... and probably give the best price on purchasing them with free shipping.

Nutro 06-23-2013 08:35 PM

BUMP


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.