Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Chassis (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Springs & Sways (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302921)

Mudbeast2 06-19-2013 09:13 PM

Springs & Sways

There are so many manufactures of 1" lowering springs and sway bars. It becomes hard to make the best decision. I want to lower my car & still have a comfortable ride. I also want to control my body roll. I like the Hotchkis & LSR looks pretty good as well. What do you guys think ?

SSDan 06-19-2013 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Very pleased with my Pfadt stage II spring and sway package (1.25 inch drop) both for handling improvement and looks.

JDP Tyler 06-20-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSDan (Post 6691691)
Very pleased with my Pfadt stage II spring and sway package (1.25 inch drop) both for handling improvement and looks.

The Pfadt stage 2 is an awesome package! Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

BMR Sales 06-21-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudbeast2 (Post 6691618)
There are so many manufactures of 1" lowering springs and sway bars. It becomes hard to make the best decision. I want to lower my car & still have a comfortable ride. I also want to control my body roll. I like the Hotchkis & LSR looks pretty good as well. What do you guys think ?

Our BMR level 1 handling package is a nice and affordable package that includes sway bars and lowering springs. With this package it comes with our 1" lowering springs but if you decide you want a little more drop they can be swapped out for any of our other BMR lowering springs. If you have any questions or if there is anything we can help you out with let us know.

HPP018 - Level 1 Handling Performance Package
http://bmrsuspension.com/siteart/pro...P018_small.jpg

SPCBA 06-21-2013 01:10 PM

lowering car and making comfortable isnt something i would do without coilovers. I do not know your defination of comfortable ride...

Apex Motorsports 06-21-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Anytime you lower a car the ride will become more firm but that is not to say it has to be bad. The Pfadt and BMR lowering springs ride very well and for that reason we recommend them most often. They both also offer spring and sway bar packages that will save you a few dollars. Feel free to hit me up if you have questions about either.

VR Baron 06-21-2013 10:45 PM

My Hotchkis springs are comfortable. But as in all drop springs a bit more firm over bumps and bad pavement. Just depends on what comfortable means to you

Mudbeast2 06-22-2013 08:51 PM

Thanks for the info guys, I have some calls to make Monday.

camaroRND2 06-23-2013 12:10 AM

I have LSR and like all the companies on this site it's a great company springs will be alittle rough but the only time I really notice them I speed bumps. Goodluck with whatever u choose just share ur pics when ur done.

jameslk55 06-23-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Eibach is comfortable and affordable. Looks great and handles too.