Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Is it just me or does it seem certain vendors on C5 seem to be going downhill? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302976)

nyrfan 06-20-2013 08:28 AM

Is it just me or does it seem certain vendors on C5 seem to be going downhill?
 
From cursing out customers & name calling, to selling cheap product that constantly needs warranty work, to boaderline plagiarism, to unscrupulous selling tactics, the list goes on and on.

On one hand I am happy when I see this because it pushes me to the few good remaining venders left but on the other hand it’s really disturbing. Do vendors think they continue to get away with crap like this and stay in business? In just the past 2 weeks I have taken 3 vendors off my list of companies I would buy from and 2 of them I have purchased from in the past.

I’m not going to name the bad, unscrupulous vendors, but I will give a shout out to some of the few (and I know everyone will have their own) that seem to go above and beyond to do what’s right for their customers (in no particular order):

Apex Speed (The whole damn crew)
Maureen from Rodgers
FSP (Matt) - Not sure how this man deals with me after the grief /questions I've put him through, lol!
River City Creations (Lupe)
Southwest Speed (Ivan)
Tampa Tuning (Phil)
Ofer (what the heck is Ofer’s name anyway, LOL)
Emblems Pro
Jucied

Here’s to hoping these vendors stick with their current business strategy and continue to do right by their customers!

rich3fan 06-20-2013 08:35 AM

Might want to add the OP of this thread and any other that are responding...http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302871

I'd also caution against singling out only the vendors you've personally done business with when you start a thread like this one. IMO you should probably spend some time in the Vendor Feedback thread as well.

nyrfan 06-20-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsBroke (Post 6692994)
Might want to add the OP of this thread and any other that are responding...http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302871

I'd also caution against singling out only the vendors you've personally done business with when you start a thread like this one. IMO you should probably spend some time in the Vendor Feedback thread as well.

I've spent time in the feedback section and have posted there on several occasions. Also, I can name compaines I've dealt with, it's my opinion. Nothing wrong to give props where props is due! In fact a couple of the companies in my list I never even purchased from, just had correspondence with them.

blazzin1 06-20-2013 08:38 AM

I would have to agree with your "good list" when dealing with Apex, Maureen, Matt, and Juiced. They're all great. Haven't dealt with the others so I can't really give an opinion. In my own personal experience, I would also add Kyle at BMR and the guys at Pfadt to the list of good vendors.....or would they be considered more of a manufacturer??? Well, either way, they are "good peeps" to deal with too!!!

ToolFan66 06-20-2013 08:48 AM

It's always easier to find the negitive then the positive, and nobody can make everybody happy, there will always be those customers that are never happy, because in reality they think their everyday life sucks..

And more bad experiences get headlines then positive. I also think some people feed on the negitive (like a cancer) and they don't even have any experience with the situation or product..

It's easier to throw someone under the bus, then it is to help them up, and dust them off..

Just my .02


Oh, and no I don't think the vendors on C5 are going down hill, I think the members have gone down hill..

nyrfan 06-20-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToolFan66 (Post 6693035)
It's always easier to find the negitive then the positive, and nobody can make everybody happy, there will always be those customers that are never happy, because in reality they think their everyday life sucks..

And more bad experiences get headlines then positive. I also think some people feed on the negitive (like a cancer) and they don't even have any experience with the situation or product..

It's easier to throw someone under the bus, then it is to help them up, and dust them off..

Just my .02

Agreed and this is why I am not naming any of the vendors I feel have taken a turn in the wrong direction, you can just assume they are not on my list becasue I have never dealt with them. And I know not everyone can make eveyone happy but I guess I am just shocked at some of the stuff I am seeing and reading lately.

snymat68 06-20-2013 08:54 AM

What does this thread hope to accomplish? :iono:

Scott@Bjorn3D 06-20-2013 09:02 AM

I would add Maryland Speed, Jannetty Racing and Ohio-Speed to the list of good vendors.

ToolFan66 06-20-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snymat68 (Post 6693048)
What does this thread hope to accomplish? :iono:

So are you saying you never have a conversation, that accomplish's nothing?:dizzy:

snymat68 06-20-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToolFan66 (Post 6693082)
So are you saying you never have a conversation, that accomplish's nothing?:dizzy:

Nah, I talk to myself all the time! Lol :lol:

11TexaSS 06-20-2013 09:09 AM

I do believe it's "River City Creations" not "rice city". Just correcting for Lupe's sake.

ToolFan66 06-20-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snymat68 (Post 6693088)
Nah, I talk to myself all the time! Lol :lol:


hahahaha!!:bellyroll:

Goo 06-20-2013 09:22 AM

Here's the thing about reviews and customer service... goes back long before the internet...

If you get good service you might tell a few people.

But if you get bad service you will tell everyone that will listen... even the people behind you waiting in line at the grocery store.

So be careful of who you listen to.

BaylorCamaro 06-20-2013 09:23 AM

Matt @ FSP is great!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.