Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   THANK YOU , IRENE AND TRACY FROM RX FOR TAKING CARE OF ME WITH CATCH CAN (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303220)

jbotta 06-21-2013 01:44 PM

THANK YOU , IRENE AND TRACY FROM RX FOR TAKING CARE OF ME WITH CATCH CAN
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRW6F1C6ORQ

The cans look great, Thank you IRENE and TRACY at REVXTREME for taking care of me, Im so happy now and how I was taking care of really makes me feel good, Love the ashton gray can for car shows and the black dual can for track days.Im going to insall the tee that came with the rotofab CAI run the hose to the can to give me the option to run either can I want. Will take vid of install when im done. Thanks again REVXTREME this is so awesome. I WENT FROM THIS :mad0259: TO THIS:happyanim:.

JDP Sales 06-21-2013 01:47 PM

Glad you got taken care of Joe! :thumb:

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

jbotta 06-21-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales@JDP (Post 6698176)
Glad you got taken care of Joe! :thumb:

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

All I can say is WOW, Now have a can (ashton gray for car shows and the black dual for track days, This was my b day present from may 3rd, rd Thanks tyler RX is awesome.

SCHUSS 06-21-2013 02:01 PM

Nice, Good to hear they made it right! Enjoy, I'll be patiently waiting for mine.

razorz28 06-21-2013 02:03 PM

Wish they would take care of me. Congrats looks nice.

jbotta 06-21-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorZL1 (Post 6698241)
Wish they would take care of me. Congrats looks nice.

Thanks, They look awesome.

GbrilliantQ 06-21-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbotta (Post 6698165)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRW6F1C6ORQ

The cans look great, Thank you IRENE and TRACY at REVXTREME for taking care of me, Im so happy now and how I was taking care of really makes me feel good, Love the ashton gray can for car shows and the black dual can for track days.Im going to insall the tee that came with the rotofab CAI run the hose to the can to give me the option to run either can I want. Will take vid of install when im done. Thanks again REVXTREME this is so awesome. I WENT FROM THIS :mad0259: TO THIS:happyanim:.

Nice!!! Glad to see you got taken care of.

SSMickey 06-21-2013 02:30 PM

What are your reasons for running a single valve can on a FI engine? I understand you have a different color for shows, but why switch to a duel valve can for track use? Why not run the duel valve can constantly?

jbotta 06-21-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSMickey (Post 6698345)
What are your reasons for running a single valve can on a FI engine? I understand you have a different color for shows, but why switch to a duel valve can for track use? Why not run the duel valve can constantly?

The ashton gray can looks better, Love the way it matches the car. Can swap out easy depending on what im doing with the car/

dynosteve 06-21-2013 02:46 PM

tracy is a good guy never had a problem with him ever!

jbotta 06-21-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynosteve (Post 6698390)
tracy is a good guy never had a problem with him ever!

He's a good man.:happy0180:

kevin1106 06-21-2013 03:07 PM

:twitch:Hummmmmmmmm.... Wait for it..... Wait for it...... Waaaaaaiiiittttttt.......

CamaroTom 06-21-2013 03:11 PM

:popcorn:

willhe64 06-21-2013 03:14 PM

Ashen gray. you doofus :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.