Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Widest Wheel & Tire without Modifications (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303335)

Rogan 06-22-2013 08:16 AM

Widest Wheel & Tire without Modifications
 
Interested in seeing photos of the widest wheel/tire combo. I am thinking of getting my wheels widened to 12 and loading up 335 on them.

Mr_Draco 06-22-2013 09:17 AM

Front or rears?

Denis 06-22-2013 11:51 AM

I would assume rear. I'm kinda curious too. With the right offsets I'm sure a 12" will fit but I worry about it sticking out past the fenders.....

the_fast_one 06-22-2013 02:12 PM

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...8x11+tire+size

this guy had 18x11 with 335/30-18 on the back

Rogan 06-22-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Draco (Post 6700945)
Front or rears?

Rears

seddon 06-22-2013 04:46 PM

D2forged 20x12 in the rear with 315/35.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps03e49393.jpg

Denis 06-23-2013 04:22 PM

That fits great. Dd you need the camber for them to tuck like that?

MustangKiller 06-24-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seddon (Post 6702016)
D2forged 20x12 in the rear with 315/35.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps03e49393.jpg

Can u tell me what model and what offsets for front and rear please


Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

superdrummer38 06-24-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_fast_one (Post 6701639)
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...8x11+tire+size

this guy had 18x11 with 335/30-18 on the back

Those 335s look awesome!!

SUX2BU 06-24-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superdrummer38 (Post 6709051)
Those 335s look awesome!!

Here's a better pic.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1333554920

Rogan 06-25-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUX2BU (Post 6711651)

what setup did you goto after these wheels?
those 18s must have made the steering nice.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SUX2BU 06-25-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogan (Post 6712503)
what setup did you goto after these wheels?
those 18s must have made the steering nice.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

After these I went with my current set up. 18x10 w/285/40 18 all the way around.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237217

Steering, handling, braking, acceleration, everything got better with the 18s.

seddon 06-26-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denis (Post 6705159)
That fits great. Dd you need the camber for them to tuck like that?

I was already running -1.2 camber in the rear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangKiller (Post 6707910)
Can u tell me what model and what offsets for front and rear please


Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

D2Forged MB-8, not sure of the offset


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.