Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chevy Camaro vs... (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Beating a Boss 302..... like a BOSS (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303739)

SSpade22 06-24-2013 01:44 PM

Beating a Boss 302..... like a BOSS
 
Just figured all my chevy fans would like to see a Camaro making a Boss 302 look like a kid on a skateboard....

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/bfafeZNfDZk

Wasp 06-24-2013 01:55 PM

Thanks for making my day lmao.

Embarrassed for his 60ft and his 9.1 run though.

woodside783 06-24-2013 02:00 PM

Hell yeah wooooooi

strych9 06-24-2013 02:01 PM

Hey, but on the plus side, Boss had a better reaction time! :biggrin:

amz 06-24-2013 02:13 PM

I like the sound.

25thanniversary 06-24-2013 02:17 PM

Nice

Iwantone2 06-24-2013 03:24 PM

Holy crap!

Embedded for you:


IrocJack 06-24-2013 03:29 PM

SPANKED

Denis 06-24-2013 03:29 PM

Damn. Killed it.

62nalide 06-24-2013 04:12 PM

9.1 in the 1/8 wow, either way he stayed way way back there lol

strych9 06-24-2013 04:25 PM

He brought a knife to a gun fight.

Bo White 06-24-2013 04:36 PM

Yeah that 2.39 60ft was respectable.........not! 87mph is about right though lol.

Deki 06-24-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strych9 (Post 6710044)
He brought a knife to a gun fight.

He brought fists to an artillery platoon.

camarohwk23 06-24-2013 07:53 PM

Great video!! Nice win.

87GNX 06-25-2013 09:23 AM

Dude got owned hard....Next time bring some more heat

paul44 06-27-2013 06:26 AM

You showed him who's Boss!

Fenderaddict2 06-27-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSpade22 (Post 6709274)
Just figured all my chevy fans would like to see a Camaro making a Boss 302 look like a kid on a skateboard....

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/bfafeZNfDZk

Opened this up to witness your superior driving skills only to see it was a drag strip. Maybe next time. Disappointed.

Chubby 06-27-2013 08:30 PM

A blown 418 -vs- a stock 302? cool

RocketCutlass 06-27-2013 08:36 PM

Obviously you were picking on something that's nowhere near your cars level of mods, but it was still a funny video. Now you see him now you don't lol.

Bhobbs 06-27-2013 11:05 PM

I'd rather see a Camaro kill a BOSS on the track where is belongs.

SSpade22 06-28-2013 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketCutlass (Post 6725438)
Obviously you were picking on something that's nowhere near your cars level of mods, but it was still a funny video. Now you see him now you don't lol.

He asked to race me, guess he didnít see the hood badge or know what a supercharger sounds like.... Look on the bright side.... he had something to read while he was back there! lol

SSpade22 06-28-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2 (Post 6725403)
Opened this up to witness your superior driving skills only to see it was a drag strip. Maybe next time. Disappointed.

Maybe if the guy in the Boss 302 had "superior driving skill" he would have had a better 60ft time and not got beat so bad...... but probably not. If itís a "track car" someone needs to tell all your buddies to stop bringing them to the drag strip. I feel your pain though... Iíd be a little upset too if I just watched my car get beat so badly. :-/

SSpade22 06-28-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubby (Post 6725419)
A blown 418 -vs- a stock 302? cool

You line up.... you race, doesnít matter what the other guys got. No excuses.....

KMPrenger 06-28-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSpade22 (Post 6729158)
You line up.... you race, doesnít matter what the other guys got. No excuses.....

lol...cool video. I did enjoy it! But that's too easy to say when your the guy that's doing the winning. With double or triple the power no less.

I'm not sure you can call this a race. More like an exhibition.

christianmotox 06-28-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSpade22 (Post 6729149)
Maybe if the guy in the Boss 302 had "superior driving skill" he would have had a better 60ft time and not got beat so bad...... but probably not. If itís a "track car" someone needs to tell all your buddies to stop bringing them to the drag strip. I feel your pain though... Iíd be a little upset too if I just watched my car get beat so badly. :-/

Exactly. :biggrin:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.