Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2014 Camaro pricing finally announced. (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303745)

GearheadSS 06-24-2013 02:19 PM

2014 Camaro pricing finally announced.
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hot off of the presses.

Recaros-$1995


Attachment 527382

Attachment 527383

Attachment 527384

RonnieG 06-24-2013 02:23 PM

hmm.. 2 grand... thanks for posting!! :thumbsup:

now the wait to sit in one :twitch:

JoKeZt3R 06-24-2013 02:23 PM

Guess I'll be getting the 2014 1LE w/ Recaro's.. :thumbup:

Cookie Monster 06-24-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GearheadSS (Post 6709487)
Hot off of the presses.

Recaros-$1995

:confused0068:
NOOOOoOooooooOoOoooOOOOO!!!
...
I'm f****ed

TPAJETSKI 06-24-2013 03:25 PM

Is it just me or is the Z28 not mentioned?

The Stig 06-24-2013 03:26 PM

:emoticon3:

PYROLYSIS 06-24-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPAJETSKI (Post 6709803)
Is it just me or is the Z28 not mentioned?

They're still developing the car. It's not near time for pricing yet.

GearheadSS 06-24-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPAJETSKI (Post 6709803)
Is it just me or is the Z28 not mentioned?

Not yet. It's too early for Z28 pricing.

SS 376 06-24-2013 04:30 PM

Is it me or did the ZL1 MSRP go down? Wasn't it $56K last year?

The Stig 06-24-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NVmyZL1 (Post 6710081)
Apparently, the prices above do not reflect the gas guzzler tax you will have to pay when buying a ZL1.

Gas guzzler tax is a separate line item

cbass 06-24-2013 04:44 PM

The camaro is getting more and more expensive. 2010 1SS compared to 2014 1SS is $3000 extra.

JAVAyelli 06-24-2013 05:33 PM

Will Recaro seats be available as a separate item ? I want them for my 2010 2SS.

Cookie Monster 06-24-2013 05:33 PM

I just ran some rough numbers so I can get an idea on what I have to pay
...
Quick question, since I ordered the 2SS & 1LE package , do I have to add the rear vision package and short throw shifter separately? Or is it included in the packages already?

PYROLYSIS 06-24-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster (Post 6710323)
I just ran some rough numbers so I can get an idea on what I have to pay
...
Quick question, since I ordered the 2SS & 1LE package , do I have to add the rear vision package and short throw shifter separately? Or is it included in the packages already?

No. Rear vision is included as part of the 2SS and the ZL1 short throw shifter is part of the 1LE package.

Cookie Monster 06-24-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 6710335)
No. Rear vision is included as part of the 2SS and the ZL1 short throw shifter is part of the 1LE package.

Thx, you're always on top of things when it comes to helping out:thumb:
...
I just had to be sure because my order might be cutting it close, especially with all these cheap 2013 1LEs I'm seeing on the dealership sites. :mad0259:

GearheadSS 06-24-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster (Post 6710418)
Thx, you're always on top of things when it comes to helping out:thumb:
...
I just had to be sure because my order might be cutting it close, especially with all these cheap 2013 1LEs I'm seeing on the dealership sites. :mad0259:

Going by the options in your sig, yours should list for $45,885.

Cookie Monster 06-24-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 6710335)
No. Rear vision is included as part of the 2SS and the ZL1 short throw shifter is part of the 1LE package.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GearheadSS (Post 6710478)
Going by the options in your sig, yours should list for $45,885.

Whaaaaaaa? I had 43,320 which is probably my limit. Anything above that I'm thinking of canceling my order :(
...
...
Edit: I used GM Preferred pricing, assuming that's what I get since my pops been working at GM for the past 25+ years.

sspolo 06-24-2013 07:38 PM

1SS/NPP/SRU ~$38,496.60 with sales tax. Why must you be so expensive ( to me) compared to the others :'(

pr3dict 06-24-2013 10:08 PM

So invoice on 2SS/RS/1LE/NPP/CF5 = $41,131.60
Dealer price according to this is = $39,830.40
Difference = $1301.2

I told them I'd pay 40-41k I wonder if they will give me $41,000 without a problem.

GearheadSS 06-24-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster (Post 6710688)
Whaaaaaaa? I had 43,320 which is probably my limit. Anything above that I'm thinking of canceling my order :(
...
...
Edit: I used GM Preferred pricing, assuming that's what I get since my pops been working at GM for the past 25+ years.

That's why I said list. :thumbsup:

FINALLYSATISFIED 06-24-2013 10:30 PM

Never understood why people order cars before pricing is announced and then get shocked when they realize they can't afford the car.

pr3dict 06-24-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED (Post 6711766)
Never understood why people order cars before pricing is announced and then get shocked when they realize they can't afford the car.

Bcuz they like the feeling of epinephrine rushing through their body when they go like this: :confused0068: :yikes: :eyebulge: :fear: :scared0012: :scared0016:

CamaroBody 06-24-2013 10:46 PM

The 2010 prices for a 2ss was low 30's if I remember correct.

I would definitely go with a 1ss with the Recaros, Auto, RS, sunroof, suede package for around 35k as a fair price. The 2ss features are just unnecessary for the price and quality of what you get. Guages I would rarely look, a distracting HUD, and smelly/cheap leather? A SS camaro over 40k? Insane imo.

Demon 1LE 06-24-2013 11:32 PM

Insane!!!!!

FYI, your recaros come with the cheap smelly leather.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.