Built not Bought - Black Widow [COTW 12/16/13]
Introducing my Black Widow.
Black 2LT/RS 2011. Got it from dealership in Beirut on the 2nd of August 2011.
After owning it as a stock car for 2 years, I decided to start modding and what a long road I have to undergo! I am all for strong contrasts this is why my chosen theme was White on Black. My motto? A mod a day keeps the doctor away! :lol:
Mods include but are not limited to:
Exterior & Interior Mods:
1. 3DCarbon front end conversion
2. 3DCarbon rear end conversion
3. 3DCarbon side skirts
4. 3DCarbon fender vents
5. 3DCarbon trunk spoiler
6. 3DCarbon rear window U trim
7. Vortekz generators
8. Customized interior trim
9. Painted bezels and rear tail lights black out
10. Rear bowtie delete. Replaced by blacked out Camaro lettering
11. Semi Glossy Black plastidipped wheels
12. GM custom fuel door
13. Under the hood styling + hood liner chrome bowtie
14. White stripes
15. LED fog lights + DRL hardwire kit for headlights
16. GM Heritage Grill with HT lettering
17. Custom lower grill
18. White front turning signals
19. Stainless steel laser cut dash plate
20. Blacked out side markers
21. Xenon rear side scoops
22. Geiger Heckdiffuser with Hella fog light
23. OEM Chevrolet door sill plates
24. Taillights Plasma Oracle Afterburners
25. Niche Milan Black machined black rims: 20"*9 (Fr) 20"*10 (Rr)
26. Bridgestone Potenza RE50 tires: 275/35/20 (Fr) 305/35/20 (Rr)
27. Custom black MGP caliper covers
28. Chevrolet doors gobo lights
Performance & Suspension Mods:
1. Eibach Prokit suspension lowering springs: Front 1" Rear 1.3"
2. Custom K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake
3. Custom ECU tune
4. Custom TCU tune
5. Catless with Magnaflow X Pipe muffler.
6. Axle back Magnaflow exhaust
7. Hex vents hood heat extraction vents
1. American Racing Headers
2. Vertical Doors
3. Strut tower brace
4. The list actually goes on and on and on...
Trophies & Awards so far:
1. Camaro of the month (November 2013) awarded by the exclusive distributor of GM in Lebanon
2. Most beautiful V6 in the Camaro Club of Lebanon (October 2013)
3. Camaro of the week - COTW camaro5.com (12/16/2013)
4. 2nd place (V6 category) - Camaro Club Lebanon drifting competition (23/02/2014)
5. 1st place Best Engine Bay - Camaro Club Lebanon (09/03/2014)
Member of the following clubs:
1. Camaro Club of Lebanon
2. SOCAL HT5
I hope you enjoy my build thread!
1. BMW 535 Mod 1990 (Back in 1997)
2. Mercedes Benz CLK 320 Mod 1998 (Back in 2000)
3. BMW X5 4.4 Mod 2001 (Back in 2004)
4. Jeep Wrangler Sport Mod 2003 (Back in 2007)
1. My sweet Camaro :bow:
2. 2008 Volvo XC70 for wifey
3. 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport fully modified for offroad usage
Hey Bern glad to see that you started your own build thread. Can't wait to see the kit on your car..it's going to look amazing! :thumbup:
Hey hey hey homeboy , it's about time you opened a thread , can't wait to see the new kit on your ride :headbang:
When it comes to paint, I am planning to have 2 tones on my camaro: the main black and a gradient color for the body kit. That why I started by testing the best combination that goes with black. Will use the tail lights bezels for testing (Anyway I hate that chrome thingy!!!)
Here are some pics
I think I need a darker grey, maybe more like cyber grey!
Any ideas of what can go best with black ? :headbang:
Definitely a darker grey!
Will try the darker grey and post the results here ! thnx folks!
Still waiting for my goodies to arrive, meanwhile muffler deletes! heres a vid of my cold start
Hahaha souds great buddy not bad for a first mod yeah? :headbang:
Finally my goodies are here! Dropped the car today to workshop for installation, needs some 10 days :( . Meanwhile some sneak peeks... Hope you enjoy !
Still have the side vents!
This is a complete 7 pieces 3dCarbon kit + Hex Vents
Love it, I'm painting & fitting my own 5 piece 3DCarbon ... will update one composite image montage when Im done :-)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.