Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Rev Extreme issue (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305785)

Tabloma 07-04-2013 09:19 PM

Rev Extreme issue

I ordered my dual valve oil catch can on May 18th. I still don't have it, They promised shipment last Friday, I still don't have it. E-mails go unanswered, phone goes to VM. Anyone know what's up with them:help:

Scott@Bjorn3D 07-05-2013 05:44 AM

Did they charge your card yet? Things are starting to go down hill fast it seems if you read the threads about them.

LIM3 07-05-2013 06:08 AM

Get another catch can. You won't be receiving it for awhile.
Some have been waiting since march I believe.

2013zl1guy 07-05-2013 06:10 AM

You are not alone. Many are having issues with RX, I was one of them. Here is my post in an on-going thread where many are having issues with their RX cans:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=157

I eventually filed a dispute with my credit card company and got my money back. Ordered an elite engineering can. If you have an aftermarket cold air intake you can use the ZL1 bracket Elite offers (they don't show it on their site, you need to request it in the comments section while ordering).

mikeyg36 07-05-2013 06:51 AM

File a dispute with your CC and buy the Elite

Vicster 07-05-2013 09:06 AM

Just got mine

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

Sorry to hear that they are still behind, I was able to keep in touch with them. They are about 2 months behind. When I talked to them they could not believe how many orders they have received. They do have a list and they are working it, so those that ordered earlier get theirs first. So if you want a Rev Extreme can you have to be patient, and keep trying to contact them. :frusty:

I did not get an e-mail when they shipped it, so I was surprised when it showed up.

bumblebeecamaro 07-05-2013 12:04 PM

Subscribed for future reference.

Tabloma 07-06-2013 01:21 AM

Got a call from a woman who claim the be the owner of Rev Extreme. Says as soon as the next batch comes in, Mine will ship , not too confident. She told me the woman who handle this is off sick, but sure sounds like the same voice. I have no problem canceling the CC. But WTF at least talk to your customers! This can't be rocket science.

Rev Extreme :emoticon1:

Tabloma 07-06-2013 01:23 AM

Thanks to all that replied:thanks:

butters 07-06-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabloma (Post 6755881)
She told me the woman who handle this is off sick

She was fired

StreetSS 07-06-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabloma (Post 6755881)
Got a call from a woman who claim the be the owner of Rev Extreme. Says as soon as the next batch comes in, Mine will ship , not too confident. She told me the woman who handle this is off sick, but sure sounds like the same voice. I have no problem canceling the CC. But WTF at least talk to your customers! This can't be rocket science.

Rev Extreme :emoticon1:

Comes in from where? China? I thought they were made in house.

joes407 07-06-2013 09:18 AM

I spoke with tracey about these issues since he is suspended currently and has no way to answer the threads or defend himself. he told me to let everyone know the best way to reach them is by phone or text NOT EMAIL. RX will always make things right same as the other vendors that have had some QC issues lately. if for some reason anyone here is having issues reaching them let me know and I will notify them myself as I never have issues reaching tracey. when club member jbotta was having some probs with his can I called when I saw the thread and he got his cans pretty quickly. not saying I can make your cans appear if theyre not built, just letting people know tracey is not hard to reach and if you cant reach him I always seem to be able to.

joes407 07-06-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetSS (Post 6756293)
Comes in from where? China? I thought they were made in house.

designed in house but due to high demand they had to outsource the production. not to china though

Skylane765 07-06-2013 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabloma (Post 6752188)
I ordered my dual valve oil catch can on May 18th. I still don't have it, They promised shipment last Friday, I still don't have it. E-mails go unanswered, phone goes to VM. Anyone know what's up with them:help:

The Elite is a good can to get, they are in stock.

tandtperformance 07-06-2013 12:45 PM

can

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicster (Post 6753200)
Hello,

Sorry to hear that they are still behind, I was able to keep in touch with them. They are about 2 months behind. When I talked to them they could not believe how many orders they have received. They do have a list and they are working it, so those that ordered earlier get theirs first. So if you want a Rev Extreme can you have to be patient, and keep trying to contact them. :frusty:

I did not get an e-mail when they shipped it, so I was surprised when it showed up.

how do you have the hoses run it looks wrong just saying

Vicster 07-06-2013 03:50 PM

Hoses

Quote:

Originally Posted by tandtperformance (Post 6756863)
how do you have the hoses run it looks wrong just saying

The left hose runs to the intake behind the throttle body.
The center hose runs to the valley cover.
The right hose runs to the "T" fitting on the CIA.
So there is always vacuum being pulled on the engine.

I can take a picture with the red engine cover off, if it will help any one. :happy0180:

Scott@Bjorn3D 07-06-2013 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Love my Elite Can.

Smirnoff 07-06-2013 06:35 PM

Real nice.

http://mob242.photobucket.com/albums...56/EliteCC.jpg

Tabloma 07-07-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joes407 (Post 6756329)
I spoke with tracey about these issues since he is suspended currently and has no way to answer the threads or defend himself. he told me to let everyone know the best way to reach them is by phone or text NOT EMAIL. RX will always make things right same as the other vendors that have had some QC issues lately. if for some reason anyone here is having issues reaching them let me know and I will notify them myself as I never have issues reaching tracey. when club member jbotta was having some probs with his can I called when I saw the thread and he got his cans pretty quickly. not saying I can make your cans appear if theyre not built, just letting people know tracey is not hard to reach and if you cant reach him I always seem to be able to.

Not sure how you are able to contact him, but If you can get my can, either black or polished, dual valve I would appreciate it. my order number is 716 and I paid with paypal.:thanks: I ordered it May 18th.

Tabloma 07-16-2013 04:40 PM

Still waiting for my Can and Still getting VM Can someone Help!!

Are they out of business!!

AirManFL 07-16-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabloma (Post 6785330)

Try rxproducts@aol.com

menendez1293 07-16-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

If I were you I would just file a dispute with your CC and just buy the elite. It's a great can. I have seen way to many posts about how a customer was told next batch and they are in etc. but weeks later they still hadn't received anything. The wait time for the can is getting way to old.

Smirnoff 07-16-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Definitely can help: Elite for the win.....:first:

SC2150 07-17-2013 04:01 PM

Tabloma,

The email is: RXProducts@aol.com You will get a status update by simply emailing.

The phones are constantly busy, so that is not going to be your best way and leaving a voicemail helps as well, but email us and someone will reply.

And there is no can that stops all, or nearly all the oil like the RX can does, but the Elite is an excellent can and does stop most. And the haters are dragging this forum into the swamp.

SC2150 07-17-2013 04:39 PM

And all waiting, expect app 4-6 weeks plus until the new production equipment arrives and is setup.

We are doing all we can and as stated many times before, when we try to hurry the process up, then mistakes are made, finish quality suffers, and then there are additional issues we nor you the customer want.

I used to make each and every can myself, start to finish until the demand grew past our ability to keep up and then hired additional staff, moved to larger facility (over twice the size), invested every penny in new equipment (which was outgrown in less than a year) and then trying to rush it puts us with the mass producers, and each is custom made to order, 100% in the USA (if we outsource these to China we can do them at 1/5th the cost...but then it is just another mass produced at the cheapest way product and that is NOT RX) and we are committed to maintaining that.

We will be back to a 1-2 week lead time in the near future, but not right now......and the more time I spend here dealing with the few haters wrecking every thread (any not liking them doing this, just click on the little red! mark and report it.....that's the only way they will stop) the less time I am in the shop working on these, the other products, and the builds.

:thumbsup: