Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Love my new 2013 1LE!!! :-) Traded 10' SS (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306386)

5th_GEN_SS 07-08-2013 01:23 PM

Love my new 2013 1LE!!! :-) Traded 10' SS
 
I have had my 1LE for almost a month now and 700 miles later I am more in love than ever! After having my 2010 for 4years, It was a hard choice at first. I wasn't sure if the differences between the two were worth the money and trade. I test drove one and I couldn't be happier. The 1LE is amazing and almost better in every way than my 10'.
So here is "Letty" my new 1LE :-)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2nso0gl.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/hu5a0x.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2eb7gub.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2zhp9av.jpg

Camaro_Corvette 07-08-2013 01:30 PM

Sweet ride:headbang:

5th_GEN_SS 07-08-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 6762982)
Sweet ride:headbang:


Thanks man, yours isn't bad looking either ;-)

Ricardo@Phastek 07-08-2013 01:50 PM

Congrats on the purchase!!:clap:

Now let the mods beguin!!

tramtwo 07-08-2013 02:39 PM

Congratz... now tell us more about your blue key.

DwRed1LTV6 07-08-2013 02:42 PM

Congrats on the 1LE ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Wildcherry13 07-08-2013 03:02 PM

Sweet ride man! I want one so bad!

Wildcherry13 07-08-2013 03:03 PM

Oh and congrats! :headbang:

gajagfan 07-08-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 6763222)
Congratz... now tell us more about your blue key.

I noticed that too.....

mcsoul 07-08-2013 03:25 PM

Bad-ass looking car man!

5th_GEN_SS 07-08-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 6763222)
Congratz... now tell us more about your blue key.

You guys didn't get the new key fob with your 1LE? The Code blue key..

1LEMayhem 07-08-2013 04:29 PM

Nice ride! The 2SS non RS has to be the rarest.

2010 SSRS 07-08-2013 04:34 PM

Very nice, Congrats

markgws6 07-08-2013 05:46 PM

Nice Car!! What are your plans for her/him? code blue? lol

SlowSS 07-08-2013 05:53 PM

Congrats on the 1LE. I did the same a little over a month ago....traded my 10' SIM SS for a black 1LE and I have not looked back!

Chevrolet Customer Svc 07-08-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th_GEN_SS (Post 6762956)
I have had my 1LE for almost a month now and 700 miles later I am more in love than ever! After having my 2010 for 4years, It was a hard choice at first. I wasn't sure if the differences between the two were worth the money and trade. I test drove one and I couldn't be happier. The 1LE is amazing and almost better in every way than my 10'.
So here is "Letty" my new 1LE :-)

Job well done,

Congratulations on your 1LE 5th_GEN_SS! You must be thrilled!

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Jims Mongoose 07-08-2013 06:34 PM

Hey you stole my car.
 
Looks just like mine, I too have a black on black 1LE 2 SS non RS.


Your's is gorgeous as well. I love that look and make all kinds of excuses just to drive it.:wub:


Best of Luck

Jim

Now what is that blue key thingie?

Blackkaz04 07-08-2013 07:11 PM

Sick car....I have thought about this many times with my '10 IOM but I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

5th_GEN_SS 07-08-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jims Mongoose (Post 6764156)
Looks just like mine, I too have a black on black 1LE 2 SS non RS.


Your's is gorgeous as well. I love that look and make all kinds of excuses just to drive it.:wub:


Best of Luck

Jim

Now what is that blue key thingie?


I was jk about the fob its just a rubber cover :-)

5th_GEN_SS 07-08-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc (Post 6764126)
Job well done,

Congratulations on your 1LE 5th_GEN_SS! You must be thrilled!

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thank you sir, indeed I am a VERY happy man.

GunnyG 07-08-2013 09:06 PM

That is a SWEET car!

Chevrolet Customer Svc 07-08-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th_GEN_SS (Post 6764767)
Thank you sir, indeed I am a VERY happy man.

You're welcome!

That's what we like to hear :biggrin:!

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Rock on 07-08-2013 10:42 PM

That is one good looking car

04goatgirl 07-08-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1LEMayhem (Post 6763635)
Nice ride! The 2SS non RS has to be the rarest.

I hope so mine is a 2ss non rs 2013 1LE. And congrats on the new ride.

rickr9504 07-08-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th_GEN_SS (Post 6762956)
I have had my 1LE for almost a month now and 700 miles later I am more in love than ever! After having my 2010 for 4years, It was a hard choice at first. I wasn't sure if the differences between the two were worth the money and trade. I test drove one and I couldn't be happier. The 1LE is amazing and almost better in every way than my 10'.
So here is "Letty" my new 1LE :-)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2nso0gl.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/hu5a0x.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2eb7gub.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2zhp9av.jpg

I like the radio you listen :headbang:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.