Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   2013 BRM ZL1 :) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307263)

MichaelH 07-15-2013 10:58 AM

2013 BRM ZL1 :)
 
4 Attachment(s)
well it turns out dreams do come true when you work your ass off. I got my ZL1!! Awhile back i was getting ready to order a 1LE and this delearship (serpentini) tried low baling me on trades and making up lies saying my car had a car fax when it had 0. offering me 11k for it. i walked out and even if they offered me 100k i would never do business with them ever again. so fast forward to few days ago and i test drive a zl1 and start flirting with the idea of getting one. they (Classic Chevrolet) offer me a great trade in value on my old camaro and i put a bunch down and next thing i know im driving my brand new ZL1 out the door!! :)

sportyb24 07-15-2013 10:59 AM

Congrats!!!

MichaelH 07-15-2013 11:16 AM

thank you!

hawk02 07-15-2013 12:05 PM

Welcome to the club!

It looks like your dealer showed some respect for the car and did not put on the front license plate bracket. Good for them.

mkorgan 07-15-2013 12:07 PM

happy for you. Congrats.

MichaelH 07-15-2013 12:15 PM

funny thing we popped the trunk and i saw the front bracket and i just gave it back to him lol

hawk02 07-15-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelH (Post 6780638)
funny thing we popped the trunk and i saw the front bracket and i just gave it back to him lol

I brought the bracket home. It's on a shelf in my garage. My dealer would only install if the customer asked.

I've never had a front license plate on any of the three Camaros I've owned. So far - knock on wood - I've not been stopped for not having one.

menendez1293 07-15-2013 12:29 PM

Congrats on the upgrade. Very nice camaro.

MichaelH 07-15-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawk02 (Post 6780669)
I brought the bracket home. It's on a shelf in my garage. My dealer would only install if the customer asked.

I've never had a front license plate on any of the three Camaros I've owned. So far - knock on wood - I've not been stopped for not having one.

same here good thing for ohio we overturned the front plate law so starting january 2014 we dont need one anymore

wirebender 07-15-2013 12:44 PM

congrats!

MichaelH 07-15-2013 01:30 PM

thank you

G Money 07-15-2013 01:32 PM

Congrats and welcome to the ZL1 club.....

hawk02 07-15-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelH (Post 6780677)
same here good thing for ohio we overturned the front plate law so starting january 2014 we dont need one anymore

Where did you hear that the bill passed? The most recent info I can find says it still has to be approved by the senate and then the governor.

MichaelH 07-15-2013 01:51 PM

thank you and ill have to look where i got it from again it was on my car group forum

United_727 07-15-2013 01:58 PM

I love that color. A dealer by me has a BRM convertible . I reeeeeaaaallllyyyy want it,but I havce to keep telling myself NO!

owhite3003 07-15-2013 01:58 PM

Very nice and happy driving.

charlietuna 07-15-2013 02:06 PM

she's beautiful congrats.. funny IL troopers will write a ticket on no front plate, I have never done it and never will I just pay the fine and move on

2012-1822 07-15-2013 02:29 PM

Congrats, welcome to the club. Good looking car.


With that dark color, may I suggest go ahead and getting the rock guards for the front wheel wells and clear bra down the sides

MichaelH 07-15-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-1822 (Post 6781056)
Congrats, welcome to the club. Good looking car.


With that dark color, may I suggest go ahead and getting the rock guards for the front wheel wells and clear bra down the sides

yea somebody suggested that so im looking in to it now wheres the best place

W2WSS 07-15-2013 04:26 PM

congrats. great color

Bigtime53 07-15-2013 06:49 PM

Congrats!

Towerboat 07-15-2013 07:21 PM

I love that color too!!! Almost went with it!

z28-conv 07-15-2013 08:07 PM

Congrats and nice color choice!:thumbup:

MichaelH 07-15-2013 08:14 PM

Thank you everyone :)

onewaydave 07-15-2013 11:05 PM

Congrats!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.