Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Fest Discussions (IV) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   From The Folks at American Racing Headers (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311001)

A.R. Headers 08-04-2013 05:53 AM

From The Folks at American Racing Headers

We want to extend a huge thanks to the Camaro 5 crew for giving us the opportunity, once again, to contribute as sponsors of the Drag Race portion of the event.

As drag racers and manufacturer's of parts you can go drag racing with, this is a great way to give back to a community of car enthusiasts that have done quite a bit to help our young company grow. It was a great time for sure where even Mother Nature played a role by giving us some sunshine on Saturday.

Congrats to all the winners and runner up finishers. We're sure your trophies give you a reason to be proud considering how hard you worked to earn them. We hope to see you in Texas where you'll be known as the racers looking to repeat.

We must give a shout out to Jeff and the staff at Lucas Oil Raceway for working so hard to give us a track surface good enough to run a personal best of 8.56 with the ARH/Fark's Supercars Camaro. This also made us the fastest Gen 5 at the event. We truly enjoy racing at Indy and can't wait to return in October for the NMCA finals.

Lastly we hope you enjoyed meeting and speaking with us as much as we did with you. Yes we're in business and we want to sell headers but at the end of the day we share the same passion and appreciation for the hobby. Seeing and hearing about your Gen 5's or any hot rods in your stable is really something we don't take for granted, in fact it's a thrill.

All the best you, if you're traveling get home safely. If we can assist you in any way please feel free to ask.

Many Thanks,
Nick Filippides

Cincy10SSRS 08-04-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.R. Headers (Post 6855374)
We must give a shout out to Jeff and the staff at Lucas Oil Raceway for working so hard to give us a track surface good enough to run a personal best of 8.56 with the ARH/Fark's Supercars Camaro. This also made us the fastest Gen 5 at the event.

My wife and I happened to be in the stands when you did that run and it was awesome! I don't get to see much drag racing in person and that was the fastest I had ever seen a semi-stock car go and it was amazing how instantly it got going and down the track. Wow. :headbang:

A.R. Headers 08-04-2013 09:05 AM

Cincy we're glad you enjoyed that. As racers, that pass made our weekend. We'd love see video of that run from the stands if anyone has it.

Nick
A.R. Headers

Neumatic 08-04-2013 09:16 AM

Thank you for sponsoring the drag racing. It was a great time and the trophies you provided are awesome. Im hoping to make it down to Houston next year to try and win another. :first:

Merc 08-04-2013 09:17 AM

Thanks Nick for your great products and your continued support of C5. Hope to see in person next year in Texas. Great Run.:biggrin:

:thumb:

mlee 08-04-2013 12:40 PM

Thank you for 4 straight years sponsoring this event.

The ARH/Farks car is a highlight of our event and we appreciate you guys brining the excitement to the drag strip.

See you in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

HRD_WRK 08-04-2013 01:31 PM

Thank you Nick / ARH for your continued support
Was great to see you and the Farks crew again.
Congratulations to you and Louie on your personal best.
I will have to check video we may have your run on file will let you know.
Still love my full ARH headers set-thanks for hooking me up.

Hope to see you again soon.

Tim

H-E 08-04-2013 07:48 PM

WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!!

Cheesehead1 08-04-2013 09:32 PM

Thanks Guys for sponsoring such a great event. yes the trophies are awesome!! Top notch Guys!! See ya in Texas.

RubyCamaro 08-04-2013 10:00 PM

Thanks for all you did to halp make the Fest a success. Now about that new H pipe & headers........................................... .:pop2: :biggrin: :burnrubber:

HRD_WRK 08-05-2013 07:46 AM

6 Attachment(s)
ARH

Pics I extracted of your great run ( I have hd video) and awards.

Thanks again for your support.

Tim

A.R. Headers 08-05-2013 12:53 PM

Tim, Thank you for passing along the photos. Really appreciate it.

Nick

GTAHVIT 08-05-2013 08:45 PM

Nick and that crew at ARH.

You guys have been on this site from the beginning... And were one of the first companies to inquire about helping us with the fest.

We're so very glad to have you guys on board. You guys are a class act.

Thanks very much,

Chris

CamaroSkooter 08-06-2013 07:58 AM

This is why I have American Racing Headers :)

A.R. Headers 08-06-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 6861901)
Nick and that crew at ARH.

You guys have been on this site from the beginning... And were one of the first companies to inquire about helping us with the fest.

We're so very glad to have you guys on board. You guys are a class act.

Thanks very much,

Chris

Thanks Chris, You've been a great help and made all our Camaro5 related interactions a piece of cake. You, Mike Lee, Joe Bello and others are the reasons we'll continue to sponsor for many years. Continued success!

Nick
A.R. Headers

mlee 02-03-2014 11:03 PM

American Racing Headers will be in Texas for fest #5.

Old thread but it pretty much says it all with this group.:thumbsup:

Nutro 02-03-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 7392943)
American Racing Headers will be in Texas for fest #5.

Old thread but it pretty much says it all with this group.:thumbsup:

Excellent! Looking forward to meeting lots of folks. If I could have afforded ARH headers I would have loved to run them.

Marc R 04-02-2014 08:13 PM

Marc R+1-spectator