Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Mid-Atlantic (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Now There Are 3 Camaro's @ Work!!! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31391)

ravensjeff 07-08-2009 01:06 PM

Now There Are 3 Camaro's @ Work!!!

Looks like people at work (P&G Hunt Valley,Md) know a good car when they see it. There are 3 of them out in the parking lot now!!!

1) My Silver 2SS RS with Black stripes
2) Yellow SS RS no stripes
3) Silver V6 with no stripes

And this morning, I finally saw another Camaro on the road when I was driving mine. They were waving so much I felt the breeze, and my windows were shut!! It was a beautiful Red Jewel Coat version(sp?).

paulv7260 07-08-2009 05:38 PM

That's amazing. I've got over 2000 miles on my SS and haven't seen any in the wild.

Paul

Merlin1187 07-14-2009 05:35 PM

Jeff, don't you just love hanging that hideous license plate off the front of that beautiful car? Gotta love Maryland. Mine is hopefully coming by March. Look for my Black SS/RS around White Marsh.

ravensjeff 07-15-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin1187 (Post 680098)
Jeff, don't you just love hanging that hideous license plate off the front of that beautiful car? Gotta love Maryland. Mine is hopefully coming by March. Look for my Black SS/RS around White Marsh.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/camaro...2920_thumb.JPG

If you gotta have one, might as well get something different.

promod55 08-10-2009 01:31 PM

THE YELLOW ONE NOW IS STRIPED,WITH BOTH RS STRIPES AND HOCKEY STICK.DO NOT PUT THAT UGLY PLATE ON THE FRONT.GO TO NINOSPORTS.COM AND GET A REMOTE LICENSE PLATE BRACKET.IF YOU LOOK AT MINE IT HAS ONE ON IT.

ravensjeff 08-11-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by promod55 (Post 781941)
THE YELLOW ONE NOW IS STRIPED,WITH BOTH RS STRIPES AND HOCKEY STICK.DO NOT PUT THAT UGLY PLATE ON THE FRONT.GO TO NINOSPORTS.COM AND GET A REMOTE LICENSE PLATE BRACKET.IF YOU LOOK AT MINE IT HAS ONE ON IT.

I'll have to search the parking lot and check out the new stripes!! Been wanting to see the hockey stripes live.

promod55 08-13-2009 12:45 PM

That Yellow camaro is parked in the upper banana lot. Usually is there around 7 AM. Wife told me to tell you she works in the upper admin building and her cube is the Rebel room.

promod55 08-13-2009 12:45 PM

Sorry, wifes cube is outside the rebel room.

ravensjeff 08-14-2009 10:24 AM

I'll give her a call. Security told me who she is.

But a Steelers fan????

promod55 08-15-2009 06:06 PM

What can I say....20 years ago, we moved from PA to MD....guess you can say, I took her outta PA, but I can't take PA outta her....it's in her blood...lol...why do you think she ordered the yellow SS with the black stripes....now she says she can drive a car with her "Steeler" colors....

promod55 08-15-2009 06:09 PM

Forgot to let ya know, the camaro won't be back at her work until the 25th....she's on vacation this week.....be sure to look her up when she gets back in the office....and check out the front remote license plate holder....it's awesome with no drilling to that sharp looking camaro body...

ravensjeff 08-16-2009 09:49 PM

Hey- a football fan AND she has a Camaro-- she's a keeper!!! She only needs a Harley now!!!

promod55 09-04-2009 11:45 AM

Wife wanted me to find out where you park your camaro....and where you're located at in the building. Are you in Tony's area? You should come out to Lowes in Abbington on Friday nites. All kinds of street rods and a few new camaros....of course our's is the best lookin one...lol....

ravensjeff 09-04-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by promod55 (Post 884540)
Wife wanted me to find out where you park your camaro....and where you're located at in the building. Are you in Tony's area? You should come out to Lowes in Abbington on Friday nites. All kinds of street rods and a few new camaros....of course our's is the best lookin one...lol....

I work in the Analytical Lab (And am the Site Validation Systems Owner) thats near the cafeteria (YR). I park in a handicap spot thats right near the employee entrance- can't miss it- they put up a sign that says parking reserved for Jeff ......

Abingdon-Eldersburg = 45 miles/1 hour. What time is it usually?

You'll have to check out the Borla Catback exhaust I just put on. Sounds great.