Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Diode Dynamics, definitely giving AAC some fierce competition (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316034)

LS3 SS 08-31-2013 04:42 PM

Diode Dynamics, definitely giving AAC some fierce competition

I am currently waiting until the sun goes down so I can take pictures of my Diode Dynamics LED halo foglight install, but I am VERY pleased with the design of their kit.

1. When I ordered my kit, It shipped out immediately, and I received it within two days.

2. The packaging is almost the most well put together packaging that I've ever seen a Camaro5 vendor use. Their Black diode dynamics box has almost a "high end" look about it, letting the purchaser know that they are dealing with quality products

3. The kit was 100% plug n play. I didn't have to cut or splice any wires what so ever. Every piece of the wiring harness was well put together, and very easy to distinguish power/ground/fuse/relay, etc.

4. The pricing is lower than any other halo kit on the market, I really don't need to say anything more in this sentence.

5. When I ordered from Diode Dynamics, they sent me a 10% discount card for my next purchase that I gave to one of my buddies. Then they emailed me, wanting to get a follow up on how I liked their product, and sent me ANOTHER 10% discount.

The only issue I had with the kit, is the instructions leave a little bit to be desired as far as details go. I am somewhat familiar with the common power/ground sources around the front bumper area, so I immediately knew where to tap into to get my kit to work properly and easily. But I imagine, someone with little to no experience with wiring probably would have had to take their car to a shop and pay $$$ just to have someone run a couple of wires to a hot and ground.

Overall, I'm very happy with my kit, and I hope that Diode Dynamics continues to make quality products and start designing products that will compete with other companies in the same market.

jameslk55 08-31-2013 05:49 PM

:needpics:

What's the warranty on their lights?

LS3 SS 08-31-2013 07:06 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Here you go!

LS3 SS 08-31-2013 07:35 PM

Diode Dynamics 08-31-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameslk55 (Post 6966706)
:needpics:

What's the warranty on their lights?

Our lights come with a 1-year warranty. Our customer support team is top notch and I will always be here to help forum members out!

OP, thanks for your review, we're very glad to hear you are happy with the products!

Nick C.

c_LoW29 09-03-2013 09:36 AM

Top notch customer service over there at diode dynamics.

Diode Dynamics 09-04-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_LoW29 (Post 6974010)

Thank you very much! We put a big priority on good service :)

Nick C

Rabamaro 10-01-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_LoW29 (Post 6974010)

+1. Installed my LED cup holder inserts today. They look great and excellent customer service!

Cookie Monster 10-02-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabamaro (Post 7055515)
+1. Installed my LED cup holder inserts today. They look great and excellent customer service!

Are those the cup holders that lights up the water bottle? I seen a few pics on here of that. Or was the factory cup lights?
I planning on buying soon so if you have pics post them!!!:thumb:
I'm trying to see if they light up the car in the dark or just the cup area.

Diode Dynamics 10-02-2013 03:37 PM

The cup holder inserts are bright enough to light up a water bottle for sure!

I just can't post pictures of it due to C5 advertiser posting rules :thumbsup:

Also, I'll be posting some sweet pics of some new products here shortly

Nick C.

Rabamaro 10-07-2013 09:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster (Post 7057128)
Are those the cup holders that lights up the water bottle? I seen a few pics on here of that. Or was the factory cup lights?
I planning on buying soon so if you have pics post them!!!:thumb:
I'm trying to see if they light up the car in the dark or just the cup area.

Here ya go. I think they're great!