Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   My car at Zoomers in Irvine (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31763)

tribone 07-10-2009 01:28 PM

My car at Zoomers in Irvine
 
Hey guys check out my car getting the exhaust at Zoomers in Irvine.

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31760

linkwpc 07-10-2009 01:36 PM

WOW man! I want to hear! Maybe today ;)

tribone 07-10-2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linkwpc (Post 666585)
WOW man! I want to hear! Maybe today ;)

I wish. I can't pick it up today. They close at 4pm and i get off at 6pm. I might be able to take it to Cars & Coffee tomorrow though.

D1BADZ 07-10-2009 01:54 PM

looks nice man ,cant wait to hear. are those tips mandatory?

tribone 07-10-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D1BADZ (Post 666642)
looks nice man ,cant wait to hear. are those tips mandatory?

I don't know. I'll ask tomorrow.

D1BADZ 07-10-2009 02:03 PM

im sure since there resonated tips it has a play in the sound, but i have seen other zoomers exhausts with non resonated tips. :iono:

But thats cool man, congrats

2010SSRSM6 07-10-2009 02:33 PM

Did they remove your Cats?

tribone 07-10-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 (Post 666795)
Did they remove your Cats?

I don't know. I haven't seen it yet. I can't see the pix at work. You can ask him on that link.

2010SSRSM6 07-10-2009 02:49 PM

Looks AWESOME! Can't wait to see and hear it in person. I'm jelous. I had to make a deal with the wife that all modifications would wait until we can do something with our back yard. We bought a new house last year and its still dirt. She wants a pool so it will be stock for a while. :facepalm:

tribone 07-10-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 (Post 666842)
Looks AWESOME! Can't wait to see and hear it in person. I'm jelous. I had to make a deal with the wife that all modifications would wait until we can do something with our back yard. We bought a new house last year and its still dirt. She wants a pool so it will be stock for a while. :facepalm:

I made her a similar promise. I only have so much left on my "budget" before i have to stop the mods. We want to buy a house or condo next.

2010 2-Tone 07-10-2009 03:11 PM

Looks really good. Was there any dyno numbers on this set up? What are the gains? Before 1,000 to 1,500 is spent, most want to see the results!!!

tribone 07-10-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 2-Tone (Post 666936)
Looks really good. Was there any dyno numbers on this set up? What are the gains? Before 1,000 to 1,500 is spent, most want to see the results!!!

As soon as I know. I'll post them up here. :)

Hoddi 07-10-2009 09:54 PM

Can't wait to hear Lady Heather :D

JMM1181 07-10-2009 10:40 PM

I bet it's gonna sound amazing, my brother's got the Zoomers exhaust on his Charger and it's one of the best (if not the best) sounding exhausts I've heard on a car.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.