Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anyone in the Raleigh/Durham area (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31896)

Halo2 07-11-2009 11:57 AM

Anyone in the Raleigh/Durham area
 
Anyone in the Raleigh / Durham area and taken delivery of their SS? I am still waiting to take delivery of my car and have not even been for a ride in one yet. Looking to meet up with someone who is willing to take for spin around the block so I can feel how much power these things actually have.

faSStcars 07-14-2009 08:54 PM

Good luck....havent seen many in raleigh yet.

JJ2010 07-14-2009 09:40 PM

I've had my SS for 6 weeks.......

It has 1700 miles on it.....

It has Kooks Headers and a Corsa Exhaust system on it now...

A MagnaCharger TVS-2300 will be installed in about 4 weeks.....

Mine really want give you the same feel as a stock one will.....

faSStcars 07-16-2009 09:43 PM

There are some f-body guys I bumped in to that meet every other thurs at the chargrille on Strickland in Raleigh. Havent been myself but may shoot over next thursday evening....Shot you a pM JJ

NVMY68SS 07-17-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ2010 (Post 681059)
I've had my SS for 6 weeks.......

It has 1700 miles on it.....

It has Kooks Headers and a Corsa Exhaust system on it now...

A MagnaCharger TVS-2300 will be installed in about 4 weeks.....

Mine really want give you the same feel as a stock one will.....

DAMN!!

You've got to come take me for a ride in that beast when you get the MC installed.

Glad to see where the money is hiding in Smithfield. LOL

NVMY68SS 07-17-2009 06:21 AM

Also, I've had mine since June 1st........I only put Super 40 Flowmasters on mine and will have the Doug Thorley headers on it next Sat.

achalk 07-20-2009 03:45 PM

got mine on the 6th....waiting on the gfx to come in

TheSSpimp 07-21-2009 06:35 AM

I saw one on the highway in Burlington Sunday. That was the first one I saw on the road around here except for when I test drove one at the dealership. I saw at least seven of them at Budget Rental car in the back at RDU airport Sunday though. I plan on getting mine around December or January.

wirebender 07-21-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NVMY68SS (Post 690165)
DAMN!!

You've got to come take me for a ride in that beast when you get the MC installed.

Glad to see where the money is hiding in Smithfield. LOL

I hear ya money!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:
I got a TPW 7/27, hopefully wont be long after that!

MEDISIN 07-22-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo2 (Post 669466)
Anyone in the Raleigh / Durham area and taken delivery of their SS? I am still waiting to take delivery of my car and have not even been for a ride in one yet. Looking to meet up with someone who is willing to take for spin around the block so I can feel how much power these things actually have.

if you still haven't cruised in one when mine comes in, i'd be happy to meet up with you. likely be another couple weeks for mine to arrive. i'll shoot you a PM when i take delivery.

JJ2010 07-22-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NVMY68SS (Post 690165)
DAMN!!

You've got to come take me for a ride in that beast when you get the MC installed.

Glad to see where the money is hiding in Smithfield. LOL

Hey you know I will take you for a ride....:wave:

I talked to Magnuson today and it looks like My TVS-2300 will be shipped August 25th...

I missed the July shipment.....

I'll get up with you.......

JJ2010 07-22-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wirebender (Post 705239)
I hear ya money!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:
I got a TPW 7/27, hopefully wont be long after that!

Let me tell you how I got the Money!!!!!!!!!!

I went without a vehicle for a year.....
My wife and I shared the same Car.....

I sold a Boat,Truck,Motorcycle,Guns,Watches,fishing equipment,etc....

I ended up selling 79 personal items to get the money for the car and all the goodies......

You might say I really wanted my dream car.......:bellyroll:

faSStcars 07-23-2009 04:37 PM

cool....I'm doing the same thing......I have to save and sell then save somemore...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.