Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Z/28 in Chicago this weekend.....Nov 23-24 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329139)

fbodfather 11-20-2013 09:35 PM

Z/28 in Chicago this weekend.....Nov 23-24
 
(mods - would you please leave this up in this section for the next 48 hours as it covers a few Camaro models...thank you!)


Z/28 will be on display at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals this weekend in Rosemont, IL.

Additionally - the C7 "Corvette Pacific" from SEMA as well as ZL1 with Recaros and 1LE --

Come sit in the ZL1 and check out the difference between stock seats and Recaros -

--- I hope to see some of you there!

MORE INFO: http://www.mcacn.com/

Toasty 11-21-2013 10:32 PM

Wooo yay! See ya there... you should sneak out with us Chicago5thGen peeps for some Gino's East Pizza on Saturday! ;)

Optimus Prime 11-22-2013 12:16 PM

Is the Z/28 going to be at the Tampa show this weekend? They put it on the billboard sign advertising the show... :)

Silverlsinva 11-22-2013 12:31 PM

When is it gonna be near Dc so I can see it in person?

Pro Stock John 11-22-2013 01:59 PM

Thanks for posting this, I'm hoping to hit the show on Sunday.

Overflow 11-22-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime (Post 7207927)
Is the Z/28 going to be at the Tampa show this weekend? They put it on the billboard sign advertising the show... :)

I was wondering the same thing.. I doubt it'll be there (even though I can dream!)

WheelmanSS 11-22-2013 04:21 PM

Awesome! I'll be there Saturday!

toddsZL1 11-22-2013 05:19 PM

Wisconsin Deer Hunt starts tomorrow, wish I could be there. Instead I'll be in the woods freezing my you know what off for a big buck!

MBS 11-22-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddsZL1 (Post 7208748)
Wisconsin Deer Hunt starts tomorrow, wish I could be there. Instead I'll be in the woods freezing my you know what off for a big buck!

Ditto, Wish it was next weekend :emoticon1:

AdamEL 11-22-2013 11:14 PM

I wish I could be there to see that Z/28. :(

OldJedi 11-23-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 7203643)
(mods - would you please leave this up in this section for the next 48 hours as it covers a few Camaro models...thank you!)


Z/28 will be on display at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals this weekend in Rosemont, IL.

Additionally - the C7 "Corvette Pacific" from SEMA as well as ZL1 with Recaros and 1LE --

Come sit in the ZL1 and check out the difference between stock seats and Recaros -

--- I hope to see some of you there!

MORE INFO: http://www.mcacn.com/

Fbodfather, you have heard anything about Z28/ZL1 Recaros being made available through Chevy Parts as whole units for 2012 and 2013 Camaros / ZL1's / 1LE's?

Midnight Rat 11-23-2013 10:25 PM

Also the cold air intake.

Macfolk 11-23-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime (Post 7207927)
Is the Z/28 going to be at the Tampa show this weekend? They put it on the billboard sign advertising the show... :)

It was not. Disappointed. :iono:

Jason


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.