Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   2014 SS Carbon Fiber Hood (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332177)

Ir0nM4n 12-11-2013 01:02 AM

2014 SS Carbon Fiber Hood
 
So question will there be a 2014 Carbon Fiber hood available??? Anyone hear of a manufacture creating a Carbon Fiber Hood?

06_warrior 12-11-2013 02:04 AM

http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...tion-s/148.htm

Buffman 12-11-2013 09:28 AM

Why the 2014 hood is da sh$t?

Sikoriko 12-11-2013 09:36 AM

Adding it to my wish list

PalmerGA 12-11-2013 09:46 AM

Damn! $2K for an ugly-ass hood? I don't get the attraction. :iono:

Green Machine 12-11-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06_warrior (Post 7253168)

You do realise none of those are for 2014s? Just sayin :).

Sent from the road.

Ricardo@Phastek 12-11-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ir0nM4n (Post 7253111)
So question will there be a 2014 Carbon Fiber hood available??? Anyone hear of a manufacture creating a Carbon Fiber Hood?

Just got off the phone with Seibon and they are thinking of having something in about 6-8 months :faint:. I know that sounds like a long time but they have to get a car, make the hood, test the hood, and then finalize the mold. So it will take some time but hang in there, they are coming soon. :headbang:

06_warrior 12-11-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Machine (Post 7253573)
You do realise none of those are for 2014s? Just sayin :).

Sent from the road.

If you scroll down they do have 14's

Ricardo@Phastek 12-11-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06_warrior (Post 7254001)
If you scroll down they do have 14's

Sorry, but that hood should not have said 2014 :facepalm:. We did get it changed, sorry for any confusion.

The hood vents will work on a 2014 only cause they are mounted using double sided tape :D.

Ir0nM4n 12-12-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffman (Post 7253449)
Why the 2014 hood is da sh$t?

I want the same hood just not vinyl wrap. I would like to have actual carbon fiber.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalmerGA (Post 7253492)
Damn! $2K for an ugly-ass hood? I don't get the attraction. :iono:

Again I want the same 2014 hood, although if you think the OEM is ugly then I will have an ugly non-vinyl hood.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo@Phastek (Post 7253868)
Just got off the phone with Seibon and they are thinking of having something in about 6-8 months :faint:. I know that sounds like a long time but they have to get a car, make the hood, test the hood, and then finalize the mold. So it will take some time but hang in there, they are coming soon. :headbang:

Good to know I will keep an eye out for them. I just want an OEM Carbon Fiber Hood, I wish Seibon were out this way maybe I could of worked a deal with them.

Anyway I would like to do a Carbon Fiber hood with the satin black insert. Then purchase a Carbon fiber spoiler.

Thanks for the replys, now just need to wait.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.