Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   F/S FAST 85lbs Injectors for LS3/LS7 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334825)

ssgirl2010 12-30-2013 02:03 PM

F/S FAST 85lbs Injectors for LS3/LS7
 
They are brand new, we bought them before our tuner told us he doesn't tune them. We are reselling to get the ones we need.

They are the FAST 30857-8 Precision-Flow 85 lb/hr 892.5cc/min High-Impedance Fuel Injector for LS3/LS7, (Set of 8).

Selling for $350.00 + shipping.

Ron_Robinson1 12-30-2013 02:13 PM

Put them in the for sale section.

east TX Muscle cars 01-02-2014 12:22 PM

he doesn't "tune" them?
or doesn't know how?

we have used these on TONS AND TONS of 2010+ camaros and they are PERFECT for cars 600-750 RWHP with zero issues.

at that price you will sell them fast

11TexaSS 01-02-2014 12:40 PM

That's crap that a tuner will not tune perfectly good injectors. I can see preferring a certain brand but to refuse to tune your car because you don't have what he likes. I solid tuner will be able to tune just about any correctly working injector. I say shop around at other shops. I'm running FAST injectors and the dyno shows the car is running great! Are there better? Probably, but there's nothing wrong with what you have. Good Luck

Bo White 01-02-2014 01:11 PM

Should sell, don't know how fast with Ebay having them for $379 shipped.

ssgirl2010 01-02-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo White (Post 7303653)
Should sell, don't know how fast with Ebay having them for $379 shipped.

I have looked, and most USPS Priority shipping in 2 days is only $6.

I've had one person looking to buy them, but checking with their tuner. But debating on sending them back to Amazon instead.

ssgirl2010 01-02-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11TexaSS (Post 7303586)
That's crap that a tuner will not tune perfectly good injectors. I can see preferring a certain brand but to refuse to tune your car because you don't have what he likes. I solid tuner will be able to tune just about any correctly working injector. I say shop around at other shops. I'm running FAST injectors and the dyno shows the car is running great! Are there better? Probably, but there's nothing wrong with what you have. Good Luck

We use Pat G, we've also used 510 Racing in Houston. 510 told me they don't use them, and Pat states they have no injector data, and it would take entirely too long to tune being that they have no data. =/

ssgirl2010 01-02-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by east TX Muscle cars (Post 7303536)
he doesn't "tune" them?
or doesn't know how?

we have used these on TONS AND TONS of 2010+ camaros and they are PERFECT for cars 600-750 RWHP with zero issues.

at that price you will sell them fast

Thats what I was thinking =/, but not so much luck.

He states they have no injector data so therefore it would take forever to tune. He says he will use them but we need to find the data.

BlownSS 01-02-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgirl2010 (Post 7303724)
Thats what I was thinking =/, but not so much luck.

He states they have no injector data so therefore it would take forever to tune. He says he will use them but we need to find the data.


Which ones does he want you to use? Did you ask him if he would tune the car with fast injectors before you bought them?

Bo White 01-02-2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgirl2010 (Post 7303715)
But debating on sending them back to Amazon instead.

This is what I would do.

ssgirl2010 01-03-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlownSS (Post 7304017)
Which ones does he want you to use? Did you ask him if he would tune the car with fast injectors before you bought them?

No he recommended Bosch, but he didnt say we HAD to get those. Since I bought them for a Christmas present for my husband I created a forum, and was told FAST was a great brand. So I went with them because many people were telling me they were good. I figured an injector is an injector.

ssgirl2010 01-03-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo White (Post 7304147)
This is what I would do.

Thats what I'm going to do, the buyer I had stated he called multiple of tuners in LA and no one will tune them for him either because of the no injector data.

BlownSS 01-03-2014 08:54 AM

GO with FIC's.......all the data you need and no premium price like ID's

ssgirl2010 01-03-2014 10:08 AM

What's the price difference on the FICs vs Bosch?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.