Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   2010 LS Silver/6-Speed (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34300)

mombo 07-26-2009 06:44 PM

2010 LS Silver/6-Speed
 
Hi---I am going to order a silver LS 6-Speed with just floor mats.:)

MSRP---$23,040
Floor Mats--$60
Total---$23,100

If anyone knows of this car in the tri-state please post where you saw it.;)

I would also take a Cyber Grey if one is avaible on the ground or on the way.:D

Ordering the car will be 3-6 months and that is november thru febuary and that is not a good time to take delivery.:(

So if i have to i will wait until novemer or december to order it and get it march thru june.:mad0259:

Thanks Danny.:chevy:

OUR72GTO 07-26-2009 11:54 PM

You will wait a longer time to find that built and on the lot.

santi1987 07-27-2009 04:52 AM

I got my really fast

mombo 07-27-2009 07:19 AM

Sweet!!!
 
Nice Car santi1987...:)

I want to get it now but can wait and order it if i can't find one.:cry:

Post up some more pics of that LS for me to drool over!!!:drool:

Good luck with it and thanks for the dealer name.;)

Danny.:D

CamaroUser 07-27-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mombo (Post 725067)
Hi---I am going to order a silver LS 6-Speed with just floor mats.:)

MSRP---$23,040
Floor Mats--$60
Total---$23,100

If anyone knows of this car in the tri-state please post where you saw it.;)

I would also take a Cyber Grey if one is avaible on the ground or on the way.:D

Ordering the car will be 3-6 months and that is november thru febuary and that is not a good time to take delivery.:(

So if i have to i will wait until novemer or december to order it and get it march thru june.:mad0259:

Thanks Danny.:chevy:

I know a dealer upstate NY who has allocation. You would probably get the car in 6-8 weeks. For MSRP.

:chevy:

mombo 07-27-2009 02:05 PM

WHO???
 
CamaroUser---Thanks for the info...:)

Who is the dealer upstate...:chevy:

Thanks Danny...:D

bluman 07-27-2009 03:14 PM

East Hills Chevy has a red one 1LT

HTWLSS 07-27-2009 03:20 PM

Many dealers will have allocation for V6's and you shouldn't pay over MSRP.

It's worth traveling to get it. We chose a dealer 350 miles from our home because of his reputation to treat people right.

Start checking around and I bet you'll find a dealer willing to order immediately for you.

CamaroUser 07-27-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mombo (Post 727647)
CamaroUser---Thanks for the info...:)

Who is the dealer upstate...:chevy:

Thanks Danny...:D

PM me and I will send you his contact info.

:chevy:

mombo 07-27-2009 05:20 PM

PM Sent...
 
CamaroUser...:)

Sent a PM...:D

Thank You...Danny...:chevy:

CamaroUser 07-27-2009 05:56 PM

Response sent.

:chevy:

Buby2 08-06-2009 10:02 AM

Hey Mombo, Give Dave Baranauskas at call at Wigder Chevy in Livingston NJ only 32 Miles from Queens NY. Honest, dependable and ONLY MSRP prices. I ordered a 2LT, manual, sunroof. He sent me 2 emails to keep me posted. Ordered June 24the last week was told the car already built and I have the Vin#, they are fast, try em.
877 992-9100

bluman 08-06-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buby2 (Post 766530)
Hey Mombo, Give Dave Baranauskas at call at Wigder Chevy in Livingston NJ only 32 Miles from Queens NY. Honest, dependable and ONLY MSRP prices. I ordered a 2LT, manual, sunroof. He sent me 2 emails to keep me posted. Ordered June 24the last week was told the car already built and I have the Vin#, they are fast, try em.
877 992-9100


I can confirm this, I too did buy from Dave and just on Monday was telling me about your car !


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.