Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2010 Camaro Crash Test results - Full (almost) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35988)

Vizon 03-05-2009 03:27 PM

Camaro Crash Test Rating ?
 
Been searching everywhere and can't find it.

Currently have an 09 mustang. Will be 17 in May but insurance is a killer already.

Hopefully the rating on this is 5 stars like my stang for a better insurance rate as I do plan on getting one.

Ordering 1SS RS.

CamaroSSforme 03-05-2009 03:27 PM

You won't see those results till much later in production life.

Camaro_Corvette 03-05-2009 03:29 PM

We didn't give up T-tops for nothing! It will come from the factory with a full 5 stars.

Oh, by the way. Welcome:wave: I'm from INDY too!

Found a good thread for ya:thumbsup:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ght=crash+test

zebra 03-05-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro_corvette (Post 322133)
We didn't give up T-tops for nothing! It will come from the factory with a full 5 stars.

Oh, by the way. Welcome:wave: I'm from INDY too!

Found a good thread for ya:thumbsup:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ght=crash+test

aahhh... t-tops *sigh*

the designers were saying a while back that 5-star safety ratings across the board were a must. that's another reason the car weighs 3800lbs.

trade-offs are a pain... accelerate & corner a little faster or be more sure you'll live through a crash? decisions, decisions! :laugh:

GoldFire 03-05-2009 05:02 PM

So let me get this right. You are currently 16 years old with a 2009 Mustang and you have an SS/RS Camaro on order. What exactly do your parents do..?

UCF w00t 03-05-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldFire (Post 322309)
So let me get this right. You are currently 16 years old with a 2009 Mustang and you have an SS/RS Camaro on order. What exactly do your parents do..?

And are they ready to adopt?

Vizon 03-05-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldFire (Post 322309)
So let me get this right. You are currently 16 years old with a 2009 Mustang and you have an SS/RS Camaro on order. What exactly do your parents do..?

I am a web developer, I buy, sell, flip and own internet properties. I work for some major companies in NYC and LA.

Thanks for the info everyone.

@camaro_corvette - I am in Greenwood. From your location, we seem close.

VictoryRed08 03-05-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizon (Post 322331)
I am a web developer, I buy, sell, flip and own internet properties. I work for some major companies in NYC and LA.

Thanks for the info everyone.

@camaro_corvette - I am in Greenwood. From your location, we seem close.

O rly? What you deal with? HTML/CSS, PHP, JAVA, Joomla? Or are you a designer?

Vizon 03-05-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryRed08 (Post 322348)
O rly? What you deal with? HTML/CSS, PHP, JAVA, Joomla? Or are you a designer?

http://mcaurie.com - Company I own

We deal with all web development. We do everything you listed above, but not many people request joomla anymore. :sm0:

wavrun2000 03-05-2009 05:21 PM

I only thought you could flip houses, what am i doing wasting my time going to these collage classes.

UCF w00t 03-05-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavrun2000 (Post 322353)
I only thought you could flip houses, what am i doing wasting my time going to these collage classes.

Obviously not learning spelling :laughabove:

rolnslo 03-05-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF w00t (Post 322357)
Obviously not learning spelling :laughabove:

Hey now, maybe he really did mean collage. There's so many uses for it in home decorating that I'm sure you could make a living at it. :sm0:

GoldFire 03-05-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizon (Post 322352)
http://mcaurie.com - Company I own

We deal with all web development. We do everything you listed above, but not many people request joomla anymore. :sm0:

Ah nice, same as me. I own http://goldfirestudios.com as you might have noticed, I'm 20 now though, started when I was 13 though.

radz28 03-05-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF w00t (Post 322357)
Obviously not learning spelling :laughabove:

:sm0:

Eventually try to get back on topic :thumbsup::D:chevy:

wavrun2000 03-05-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF w00t (Post 322357)
Obviously not learning spelling :laughabove:

SOB that one gets me every time :mad0260: But yeah i am not very good a spelling.

Camaro_Corvette 03-05-2009 05:49 PM

So yeah the car is as safe as it gets...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizon (Post 322331)

@camaro_corvette - I am in Greenwood. From your location, we seem close.

Awesome. Glad to see another Hoosier on the boards. Especially so close to Indianapolis. :D

Paintcode40 03-05-2009 05:50 PM

Rates
 
1 Attachment(s)
Good for you Vizon! I was working full time and going to school when I was 15. Had a new Jeep CJ5 and a 1967 Malibu. I had high rates at 16 and they did not drop till I was 25.

:respekt:

Attachment 16633


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.