Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Official Camaro5 Welcome Card! Come in and download! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39088)

Xmicro_SS 08-25-2009 05:37 AM

The Official Camaro5 Welcome Card! Come in and download!
 
2 Attachment(s)
Hello all,

Thanks to TaylorRyan74, the Admins, Jason (Tran) and all the voting members of Camaro5, we have an official "Welcome Card".

Attached you will find both the Gang Up and the Single Output PDF for you to download and use. (Note: Due to the graphic running to the trim, you may get a little bit of one card on the other. This is normal for a stock were the card touch or butt together)

The Gang up is set up for the Avery "Clean Edge" Business cads, and should work for their regular perforated business cards as well. The cards can be bought at Staples. Here is the link!

http://www.staples.com/office/suppli...1&fromUrl=home


For those that do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader yet, it can be downloaded for free from here:

http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/



Please let me know if you have an questions. Thank You!

Elvisuperman 08-25-2009 06:32 AM

Looks good...

CamaroSkooter 08-25-2009 07:09 AM

Or, if you have a friend that works at Kinko's, they can make them as well :)

SQUALO 08-25-2009 08:57 AM

How do the Canadians get access, it asks for ZIP CODE, we have a 6 digit POSTAL CODE? :canada:

Dan3 08-25-2009 09:22 AM

Placed 2 already :D

Tran 08-25-2009 09:41 AM

Looks great! Thank you to Xmicro_SS and everyone for their hard work and enthusiasm on this project!

IROCanSS 08-25-2009 10:05 AM

cool

TaylorRyanSS 08-25-2009 03:32 PM

thanks for voting for me everyone... I am getting a degree in graphic design so I guess I am learning something lol :D

Dreday 08-25-2009 03:49 PM

That is a great design.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 (Post 842566)
thanks for voting for me everyone... I am getting a degree in graphic design so I guess I am learning something lol :D

Wow I really like that design bruh. You will do well in that field. Trust me.:thumbsup:

Xmicro_SS 08-25-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 (Post 842566)
thanks for voting for me everyone... I am getting a degree in graphic design so I guess I am learning something lol :D

You do not LEARN Design, or I would have beat you after 26 years in the business it is a gift.........Congrats, I liked it right away as soon as I saw it!

If you want to do them in more colors, I will set them all up and post them here..............Holy Can of worms Batman! :D

Xmicro_SS 08-25-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 841054)
Looks great! Thank you to Xmicro_SS and everyone for their hard work and enthusiasm on this project!

No sweat Tran, thanks for the support. :thumbsup:

Iwantone2 08-25-2009 04:53 PM

These look awesome!!! I'll be sure to pass them out when necessary (or even if it's not necessary)

GTAHVIT 08-25-2009 05:14 PM

Nice work guys!

TaylorRyanSS 08-26-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS (Post 842640)
You do not LEARN Design, or I would have beat you after 26 years in the business it is a gift.........Congrats, I liked it right away as soon as I saw it!

If you want to do them in more colors, I will set them all up and post them here..............Holy Can of worms Batman! :D

well yeah you have to have an artistic sense in order to be a designer... but I am learning a lot of stuff I did not know before

I will do more colors and email them to you

"prima"Donna 08-26-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 (Post 842566)
thanks for voting for me everyone... I am getting a degree in graphic design so I guess I am learning something lol :D

:w00t: very cool design...I'd say you have a good future in the graphic design field...you can use this card and the forum as a reference when you graduate and look for a job...:thumbsup:

"prima"Donna 08-26-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 841054)
Looks great! Thank you to Xmicro_SS and everyone for their hard work and enthusiasm on this project!

:word: Agreed!!!... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TaylorRyanSS 08-26-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 844917)
:w00t: very cool design...I'd say you have a good future in the graphic design field...you can use this card and the forum as a reference when you graduate and look for a job...:thumbsup:

thank you :)


xmicro: I emailed a card in each of the colors... black is the only one that turned out kinda bad, its really dark


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.