Attention:All right reserved. Any and all photos/videos found within this thread may not be copied, edited, reproduced, linked, or displayed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, optical, or otherwise, without prior written permission from myself. If you wish to use any of the photos/videos found within this thread please send me a PM.
IOM w/Black Interior. 2SS/RS, Black Rally stripes, M6, sunroof.
If you guys haven’t realized it before now, but I am from the Cayman Islands that is located in the Caribbean about 480 miles south of Florida.
We are a group of three islands and the one I live on being the biggest. Being a small island doesn’t me we are back in time or anything,
we are actually very modern and fast paced.
My official order was submitted to GM on July 3rd, 2009 and my car was delivered 29th September, 2009.:happyanim::happyanim:
- ARH Long tube 1-7/8" headers with high flow cats & 3" X-pipe (DONE 3rd Oct, 09) http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24491
- Borla S-Type axle back (DONE 3rd Oct, 09) http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35488
- New ERA OTR Intake (DONE 29 Sept, 09) http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...hlight=era+otr
- HP Tuners Pro Tuned by Phil Aprea @ Tampa Tuning - Skip Shift Eliminated, Torque management removed (DONE Mar, 2011) http://www.hptuners.com/products/vcmsuite.php
- Elite Catch can (Done) http://www.eliteengineeringusa.com/C...h_Can_LS3.html
- Pfadt Lowering Springs (DONE 7 Aug, 10) http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91860
- Forgestar F14's 22x9, 22x10.5
-Tires 265/30/22 & 315/25/22 Pirelli PZero Nero
- Barton Ind Short Throw Shifter with SS ball (DONE) http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51010
- Matte Black Single Rally stripes
- 35% tint
- AAC Plasma LED Daytime running lamps
- ABL across the dash http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40804
- Sparks Restoration SS emblems
- Blacked out CAMARO fender emblems
- Blacked out side marker lights
- Blacked out tail lights
- Blacked out tailight bezels
- JDP Color-Shift Halos
• Future Mods
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/update.gif - Pfadt engine mounts http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38191
- Magnuson TVS 2300 http://www.magnacharger.com/magnacha...ger-system.htm
- NOWEEDS Diverter system for AMERICAN RACING 3" exhaust http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40056
- LG Motorsports G6X3 Cam http://www.lgmotorsports.com/catalog...oducts_id=1775
- Pfadt sway bar upgrade http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37821
awesome plans man. keep us posted on your progress!
Friend of mine is from there.... said one day they found big barrel drums full of drugs floating around the beach
Always good for a laugh.... in school, attendance read:
Updated pics in first post! 28/9/09
Man I have been waiting for this day for 3 months now:happyanim:
Tomorrow morning I am picking it up and getting the windows tinted, stripes put on, New ERA intake and maybe the Borla for now. I'll put on the ARH LT's on Saturday on my day off when I have a bit more time.
awesome // finally getting your baby..!
Yes Sir!!! Can't wait to get that shallow grille! :headbang: You guys are doing a great job!
looking good...good luck.
FYI...you didn't need to buy the SLP skip-shift eliminator...you should be able to tune it out with whatever tuning software you go with.
I spoke to them already about the headers not affecting the warranty and I'll just remove the skip-shift eliminator when ever I take it in for service so they don't find it.:D
New ERA OTR Intake
Well this is the first mod so far. Took it for a spin and you can feel a bit more response. Hopefully Saturday I'll get the ARH LT's and Borla's on.
ARH LT's, Borla axle back install
Well I got my LT's and Borlas installed on Sat 3rd Oct with only 54 miles on the car. All I can say.........:headbang:THIS SET UP ROCKS!!!!!!:headbang:.........Man does it sound good. The vid I took does do this thing justice. You can deffinately feel the difference in the ole but dyno!!!!! Today I hit 109 miles and the dam engine light came up. Not sure yet if I am going to get it tuned.
I did the install myself with the wife giving me a helping hand taking only about 4.5 to 5 hrs......I was in no rush plus I only had jack stands. I must say my wife and I enjoyed it.
Here are a few pics.....
ARH LT's & Borla
Rally Stripe install
I got my stripes and LS3 emblem from EmblemPros installed today.....finally my car looks complete.:thumbup: I'll take some more pics tomorrow when there is a bit more light.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.