Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   4th Generation Camaros (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Post up your 4th Gen. Camaro (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4155)

09'Z28 05-18-2008 01:47 AM

Post up your 4th Gen. Camaro
 
was looking at the how will this site change thread and thought this would be a good idea since i know some of you have some very clean and beautiful 4th generations...

... Well post 'em up

z28collection 05-18-2008 10:18 AM

4th gen
 
here is my my space it has pics and vids of all my toys
http://www.myspace.com/ashleyjfowlkes

CamaroSpike23 05-18-2008 02:43 PM

4 Attachment(s)
www.myspace.com/camarospike23

and here's a few more. the last two are courtesy of dragon's p/s skills :w00t:

3whiterag 05-18-2008 03:36 PM

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...g/100_1228.jpg

TFord 05-18-2008 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my Z

lafountain 05-18-2008 05:25 PM

It's in my signature, sadly right now it is in the shop.

z28camaro2471 05-18-2008 08:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
95 z w 6 sp. No mods.

CamaroSpike23 05-18-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 (Post 70447)
95 z w 6 sp. No mods.

what are you waiting for?

z28camaro2471 05-18-2008 08:52 PM

I save the goodies for the '79. The one above only has 4,000 miles on it. I'm gonna leave it alone.

CamaroSpike23 05-18-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 (Post 70449)
I save the goodies for the '79. The one above only has 4,000 miles on it. I'm gonna leave it alone.

holy dog shit taco batman!!! how long have you owned it? :drool: :thumbup: :w00t: :bow: :thumbsup: :confused0068: :clap:

z28camaro2471 05-18-2008 10:32 PM

3 years. Thanks!

roy 05-19-2008 12:55 AM

Just a couple of what I like to do
http://fbodyeurope.org/gallery/8_TF_PKW_(443).jpg
http://fbodyeurope.org/gallery/8_Haulin-ass.jpg
roys_wasted_space

09'Z28 05-19-2008 02:55 AM

^look like fun except for the rainy track

TAG UR IT 05-19-2008 04:07 AM

:word:

I'd never want to race in the rain. However, if I ever had the chance to do that........oh, boy...

But, here's my baby...
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...S/100_2009.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...S/100_1996.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...S/100_1655.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...S/100_1550.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...S/100_0066.jpg

roy 05-19-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 09'Z28 (Post 70511)
^look like fun except for the rainy track

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 70520)
:word:

I'd never want to race in the rain. However, if I ever had the chance to do that........oh, boy...

Wet tracks tend to leave brown starfish in the unterhosen. That was a typical German summer day. Sunny all day till your track time starts and then it rains.:iono:

SSmoked 05-19-2008 01:57 PM

tag why does ur camaro have to look sooo DAMN GOOD?? honestly those pictures really bring out the lines of the car. o i just noticed how ugly the fishing rod antenna is on these cars. is it possible for u gen4 owners to replace it cause they really dont look to good. damn import owner in me and my fussy needs lol

keep up the amazing pics guys

lil_red_v6 05-19-2008 03:19 PM

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...6/PHOT0005.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...6/PHOT0014.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n.../chevy2003.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...dthecamaro.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n.../chevy2002.jpg

CamaroSpike23 05-19-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

o i just noticed how ugly the fishing rod antenna is on these cars. is it possible for u gen4 owners to replace it cause they really dont look to good.
you can swap to the retractable style antenna, or the "snub" version that is only about 9" tall, or you can pull the whole damn thing out and cap the hole.

TAG UR IT 05-20-2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSmoked (Post 70599)
tag why does ur camaro have to look sooo DAMN GOOD?? honestly those pictures really bring out the lines of the car. o i just noticed how ugly the fishing rod antenna is on these cars. is it possible for u gen4 owners to replace it cause they really dont look to good. damn import owner in me and my fussy needs lol

keep up the amazing pics guys

Thank you very much! It's soooo tough keeping her clean. But, when that SS is all detailed...man, does it look good.

As far as the antenna goes, you can put in a retractable antenna like the Firebirds and Trans Am's had. It only runs about $80 for the swap and isn't that difficult to do. I was going to do it, but simply forgot about it over time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by aston70 (Post 70604)
But then where would he put the mickey mouse? :D

That's right!:clap: :thumbup:

Moose 05-20-2008 10:40 AM

It's time for new picture's, taken by someone who knows how to take good pics.! :rolleyes: Here are a couple from a while back;

http://bubba.smugmug.com/photos/3213559_MQSzQ-M.jpg
http://bubba.smugmug.com/photos/3213548_MSfTX-M.jpg

(an old pic. prior to adding chrome ZR1's)
http://bubba.smugmug.com/photos/488927_jYRXK-M-1.jpg

TonytheTiger 05-30-2008 06:35 PM

Tag ur It. Your camaro looks sick on that roof view

Bumble Bee '77 05-30-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonytheTiger (Post 73852)
Tag ur It. Your camaro looks sick on that roof view

Careful...:scared0016: hes a cop:character0229:
But luckily hes not in my state so he cant catch me speeding :D:bellyroll:


but I agree his car is wicked bad. :w00t:

TAG UR IT 05-31-2008 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonytheTiger (Post 73852)
Tag ur It. Your camaro looks sick on that roof view

:thanks: very much!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumble Bee '77 (Post 73864)
Careful...:scared0016: hes a cop:character0229:
But luckily hes not in my state so he cant catch me speeding :D:bellyroll:


but I agree his car is wicked bad. :w00t:

Thank you very much as well!

Bumble Bee '77 06-01-2008 10:52 PM

I took some new pics, I need to find a nice place to get some professional pics taken but these will do for now.
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4383/1001108xd9.jpg
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7061/1001109yj6.jpg
Did the little accent on the back with chrome paint and lotsa auto tape.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6072/1001110ku2.jpg
(p.s. How much HP does my windshield sticker add?)



:sm0: :bellyroll: :laughabove:

09'Z28 06-01-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumble Bee '77 (Post 74398)
(p.s. How much HP does my windshield sticker add?)



:sm0: :bellyroll: :laughabove:

size wise i'd say about 25 but it doesn't advertise an after market company so...20?
oh and the paint around Camaro lettering adds 5


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.