Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Chassis (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Eibach front and rear sway bar install (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45360)

klove 10-01-2009 08:51 PM

Eibach front and rear sway bar install

3 Attachment(s)
I got the front and rear bars from eibach and set them both to the hardest setting. Ill post with some results after i get to drive it for a littler. Install was pretty easy and they are significantly beefier then the stock bars.

1BadaSS 10-01-2009 09:55 PM

did you have to lift the motor to do the front?

rodimus prime 10-01-2009 11:30 PM

Ummm I going to go out on a limb and say no. You dont need to lift the motor.

mr_desmo 10-01-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klove (Post 994471)
I got the front and rear bars from eibach and set them both to the hardest setting. Ill post with some results after i get to drive it for a littler. Install was pretty easy and they are significantly beefier then the stock bars.

im waiting for your results with impatience as its the only thing im looking to do and just sways are supposed to transform the car...on the hardest settings im sure it handles like an enzo ferrari:laugh:

rodimus prime 10-01-2009 11:59 PM

Im also gonna say that those end links are going to be toast soon. They look like fragile pieces of $hit that you would see on a Focus.

klove 10-02-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BadaSS (Post 994744)
did you have to lift the motor to do the front?

No you dont have to lift the motor and it was a pain to get the stock one out and the new one in but i just kept working it and it wasnt so bad.

klove 10-02-2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimus prime (Post 995094)
Im also gonna say that those end links are going to be toast soon. They look like fragile pieces of $hit that you would see on a Focus.

I agree, i wonder if anyone is coming out with them.

themossman 10-02-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klove (Post 995109)

Pfadts site mentions them...but I have not seen/heard them being available yet.

PfadtRacing 10-02-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klove (Post 995109)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimus prime (Post 995094)

Quote:

Originally Posted by themossman (Post 995197)
Pfadts site mentions them...but I have not seen/heard them being available yet.

We've got a Heavy Duty set of Adjustable end links available. I'll start another thread on Camaro5 shortly with pictures and more info. They are great pieces!

Kind regards,

themossman 10-02-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 996387)
We've got a Heavy Duty set of Adjustable end links available. I'll start another thread on Camaro5 shortly with pictures and more info. They are great pieces!

Kind regards,

Grrr...you should have sold me these yesterday if you had them available! :D

Sway bars arrived this afternoon and they'll be going on soon!

PfadtRacing 10-02-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themossman (Post 996882)
Grrr...you should have sold me these yesterday if you had them available! :D

Sway bars arrived this afternoon and they'll be going on soon!

:facepalm: I apologize!!!! :mad0260: :bellyroll:

Let me know if you have any questions! You can always add the end links down the road! Maybe when you purchase the coil overs! :happy0180:

Kind regards,

klove 10-02-2009 02:53 PM

Got to drive it a bit and it does make a significant difference. Handling is a lot tighter and it just feels better. Is there a particular reason it says not to drive on slick roads? It is raining here and im not flying all over the place, is it strictly talking race applications?

Info@PeddersUSA.com 10-14-2009 01:45 AM

Are the Eibach bars hollow or solid?

I am curious.

mike
dms