Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2009 2010 Camaro SS prototype in silver (6/21) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4699)

Mr. Wyndham 06-21-2008 01:22 AM

2009 2010 Camaro SS prototype in silver (6/21)
 
2 Attachment(s)
Also featured on homepage.

Here he is -- pics by fellow member roaduscarnivorous. All decked out in bowties and badging.
B.E.A.utiful!!! :bow:
roaduscarnivorous said that he thought the car was a nice size, and he considers the Mustang to be a tad big -- so think about that. He also metioned that an officer told him it is being used for filming in a new TV show starring Christian Slater. I googled and found this: Spy Show

(Oh, and I no longer have to think about what color I'm going to get. :D :bellyroll:)

Attachment 5313

Attachment 5314

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1214077501

Proof it's badged "SS"

Quote:

Originally Posted by roaduscarnivorous (Post 81193)
the badge indeed says *ss.* i've attached a close up :thumbsup:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1214076054


DeSoulja2185 06-21-2008 01:46 AM

OMG!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

TAG UR IT 06-21-2008 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 80982)
Here he is. All decked out in bowties and badging.
B.E.A.utiful!!! :bow:
The person who posted these said that he thought the car was a nice size, and he considers the Mustang to be a tad big -- so think about that. He also metioned that an officer told him it is being used for filming in a new TV show starring Christian Slater. I googled and found this: Spy Show

(Oh, and I no longer have to think about what color I'm going to get. :D :bellyroll:)

Attachment 5313

Attachment 5314

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4157

Yeah...remember this thread?;) I'm suprised it didn't get a single reply. Oh well. I had a feeling...hehe...

Silver looks gorgeous! Diggin it, diggin it, diggin it. Fantastic job, GM. Now, to see it in person!!!:happyanim:

09'Z28 06-21-2008 02:00 AM

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
me want...

Ottenbacher2 06-21-2008 02:01 AM

I'm definitely getting silver. :wub:

Congoman775 06-21-2008 02:06 AM

Is that a Z28 on the grill???? or am i seeing things!?

TAG UR IT 06-21-2008 02:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It says SS

and....

OH MY GOD!!!! AIR HOLES FOR SHUNT IN THE REAR BUMPER BY THE LICENSE PLATE! HE"S ALIVE!!!!

Clear rear brakelight in the back window! ME LIKES!!!!

2KZ28_For_Now 06-21-2008 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 80982)
Here he is. All decked out in bowties and badging.
B.E.A.utiful!!! :bow:
The person who posted these said that he thought the car was a nice size, and he considers the Mustang to be a tad big -- so think about that. He also metioned that an officer told him it is being used for filming in a new TV show starring Christian Slater. I googled and found this: Spy Show

(Oh, and I no longer have to think about what color I'm going to get. :D :bellyroll:)

Attachment 5313

Attachment 5314

OK, I'm going to go out on a limb, here - this IS the final version. It's even got the GM "chiclet" square badge on the lower front fender.

From all the hubbub I've followed about the ZR1 for about a year now, I can tell you that this should be what will be hitting the showroom floors.

Can we get an interior pic, for gawd's sake!?!?!?!

BTW - is that a badge on the front grille, or an illusion!?!?

Oh yah, thanks to Dragon and TAG for the "tip of the hat" to this!!

This forum rocks!!!

Any bettors want to guess how long before THIS set of pictures ends up on Jalopnik!?!?!

EDIT: OK, the badge says "SS," AND the lower bumper vent matches the "BB" spyshots from the new 'Formers movie. Done deal.

:w00t::cool: :bow: :chevy:

2KZ28_For_Now 06-21-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 80994)
It says SS

and....

OH MY GOD!!!! AIR HOLES FOR SHUNT IN THE REAR BUMPER BY THE LICENSE PLATE! HE"S ALIVE!!!!

Clear rear brakelight in the back window! ME LIKES!!!!

:thumbup: I am a VERY happy man right about now. :happyanim: :coolpics:

Congoman775 06-21-2008 02:32 AM

idk if that says SS... it looks like more than 2 characters.


maybe it says SSV8

DeSoulja2185 06-21-2008 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2KZ28_For_Now (Post 80995)
OK, I'm going to go out on a limb, here - this IS the final version. It's even got the GM "chiclet" square badge on the lower front fender.

From all the hubbub I've followed about the ZR1 for about a year now, I can tell you that this should be what will be hitting the showroom floors.

Can we get an interior pic, for gawd's sake!?!?!?!

BTW - is that a badge on the front grille, or an illusion!?!?

Oh yah, thanks to Dragon and TAG for the "tip of the hat" to this!!

This forum rocks!!!

Any bettors want to guess how long before THIS set of pictures ends up on Jalopnik!?!?!

EDIT: OK, the badge says "SS," AND the lower bumper vent matches the "BB" spyshots from he new 'Formers movie. Done deal.

:w00t::cool: :bow: :chevy:


The only thing that I can hope for is that if THIS is as close to the production version that we are going to get until September, I just hope GM actually goes through with the actual "Halo/Projector" scheme, as in the recent released Vert pics. Even if actual H.I.D's aren't an option, I'm a sincere DIE HARD fan of the "Halo/Projector" set up. Really GM, that's the only change I'm asking for or AT LEAST make it an option, surely the base models won't hold that set up as standard.. BUT I'm looking at the V8 realm, with that as an OPTION.. PURE HEAVEN. Still, GREAT FIND, GORGEOUS CAR, Cant wait to get in the driver's seat :happyanim: :rolling5thgen:

TAG UR IT 06-21-2008 02:49 AM

^That...and wouldn't it be cool if the left headlight actually turned left when the wheels turned left? And the right light turned right when the wheels turned to the right? How cool would that be!??!

Jinx 06-21-2008 02:57 AM

This is the guys response on our forum:

"the badge says ss. there's actually an ss badge on the rear right next to the tail lights that didn't show up in the photo. also, the two or three hash indentations in front of the rear wheel wells were funny. they emulate the ones on the original car but are totally stylistic, and very hard to see, almost a carricature

i had a good look at the interior but i didn't take any photos. i felt a little bad taking these 'cuz i chatted w/ the guy and he was really nice and i was afraid he'd get into trouble. i liked the interior a lot. it's basically a faithful, realistic, and functional translation of the show car's interior. i especially liked the quad gauges on the center console. overall, the interior looked pretty slick, not cheaply retro like the mustang's interior. it also seemed pretty snug, which i like. there seemed to be very little leg room for the back seats, which isn't that surprising. the bowtie on the front grill was a bit too big and shiny (i kinda wish it'd have the classic camaro logo/badge instead), but my impression of the car's inside and out was very positive"

JaysonAych 06-21-2008 03:01 AM

Crikey!

Trim!

Badges!

Glee! :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Wanna see the inside now! :bow: :bow: :bow:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.