Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Some feel like Brad Pitt in a Camaro, and 1 is brad pitt in a Camaro (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49256)

D1BADZ 10-27-2009 09:25 AM

Some feel like Brad Pitt in a Camaro, and 1 is brad pitt in a Camaro
 
1 Attachment(s)
After dude crashed his bike, yesterday he finally said f-it and picked up a brand new 2ss rs blk iom interior package with iom rallys yesterday.

How must he feel in the car LOL

hard not to get attention there!!!

volboy23 10-27-2009 09:28 AM

He's going to have people crashing. They have enough trouble just looking at the car, then you add a celebrity like him. Done deal.

rodimus prime 10-27-2009 09:29 AM

Thats pretty cool. Man if I was rich I would buy new cars everyday just to ghost them off cliffs and into walls, then make slaves part them out on ebay or make them make me a Camarosaurus RSex!!

tjbusa 10-27-2009 09:32 AM

Even hollywood celebrities know a great car when they see it. Glad I don't have the same option colors as his. Oh, you have a car like Brad Pitt

glambert1 10-27-2009 09:34 AM

I just hope that dufess doesn't do something stupid in it , cant stand the guy

Georgie 10-27-2009 09:35 AM

pretty cool... good for him

Quote:

Originally Posted by glambert1 (Post 1094565)
I just hope that dufess doesn't do something stupid in it , cant stand the guy

LOL

CamChick 10-27-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjbusa (Post 1094556)
Even hollywood celebrities know a great car when they see it. Glad I don't have the same option colors as his. Oh, you have a car like Brad Pitt

Actually Brad Pitt has a car like mine!

tjbusa 10-27-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamChick (Post 1094567)
Actually Brad Pitt has a car like mine!

There you go, you had yours before he got his. :thumbsup:

Susantroy1 10-27-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjbusa (Post 1094556)
Even hollywood celebrities know a great car when they see it. Glad I don't have the same option colors as his. Oh, you have a car like Brad Pitt

Thats scary..... his fisrt mod will be to remove the motor and put solar panels on it...:D

glambert1 10-27-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susantroy1 (Post 1094590)
Thats scary..... his fisrt mod will be to remove the motor and put solar panels on it...:D

:sm0:

D1BADZ 10-27-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimus prime (Post 1094540)
Thats pretty cool. Man if I was rich I would buy new cars everyday just to ghost them off cliffs and into walls, then make slaves part them out on ebay or make them make me a Camarosaurus RSex!!

haha I second that !

NoUCantDriveIt 10-27-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glambert1 (Post 1094565)
I just hope that dufess doesn't do something stupid in it , cant stand the guy

:word:

Greenspock 10-27-2009 10:04 AM

You forgot to add the moonroof. :)

THUMPER20X 10-27-2009 10:16 AM

Thats cool. Not buying a Prius and he could afford anything and he grabbed a 40k camaro. Speaks volumes. I like pre Angelina Brad Pitt, Fight Club, Kalifornia etc.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.