Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2010 Camaro arrive and set to debut in Japan (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49856)

Wolverine 10-30-2009 12:56 PM

2010 Camaro arrive and set to debut in Japan
 
As reported on Homepage.








Sir Nuke 10-30-2009 02:27 PM

AND THE INVASION BEGINS!!!

drivingincamaro 10-30-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nuke (Post 1111772)
AND THE INVASION BEGINS!!!

:drinking::word:


I'm glad to see that the camaros styling appeals to Other nations to :):D

Camaro509 10-30-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivingincamaro (Post 1111794)
:drinking::word:


I'm glad to see that the camaros styling appeals to Other nations to :):D


LOL - Dude, everyone thinks Americans rice their rides....just wait until it gets to japan!!!! sorry, couldn't resist! :wave:

Andro 10-30-2009 02:58 PM

Cool

drivingincamaro 10-30-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro509 (Post 1111806)
LOL - Dude, everyone thinks Americans rice their rides....just wait until it gets to japan!!!! sorry, couldn't resist! :wave:

well some might get riced out but i think most Japanese will like the camaro the way it is:iono:

Camaro509 10-30-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivingincamaro (Post 1111963)
well some might get riced out but i think most Japanese will like the camaro the way it is:iono:

No doubt about that at all, the tie-in with the Transformers probably
has a huge impact on it as well.

MI2010Camaro 10-30-2009 04:15 PM

BONZAI!

SZOTSTA24 10-30-2009 10:02 PM

i cant believe my eyes. lol

Wolverine 11-21-2009 12:11 AM

More from Japan. Looks like they have marker lights on the sideview mirrors.


mikel441 11-21-2009 12:23 AM

Dude those mirrors are huge compared to ours!

Wolverine 11-21-2009 12:26 AM

Also there's no OnStar antenna and they added orange reflectors/markers[?] on the rear bumper.

Captain Awesome 11-21-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 1198703)
Also there's no OnStar antenna and they added orange reflectors/markers[?] on the rear bumper.

I saw the little amber reflectors under the bumper but you beat me to it.

Look in the area where the black panels meet the painted bumper. Two slivers of amber are stuck in there.

HashimAzzouz 11-21-2009 02:40 AM

My 1998 Camaro 3.8L A/M was originally imported from Japan!! they keep cars there stock unmodified!! great and clean :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.