Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Over The Hill Gang , Old Farts with Young Cars (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51820)

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 11:51 AM

Over The Hill Gang , Old Farts with Young Cars
 
:wave: Ok Calling all more mature adults with young hearts and minds who are driving young cars or want to even , come on in and chat about your cars , life , or what ever , let's see how many of us old timers there are on Camao 5 :thumbsup:




:facepalm: Ok I'll start by saying :yikes: I just realised I have become one of the old farts I used to hate when I was in my teens and early 20's :sm0:

Look at that Old Fart with that Hot Car , if that sounds familiar to any of you , your in the right place :D

NoUCantDriveIt 11-12-2009 11:55 AM

:sm0:68

67 Convertible 11-12-2009 11:57 AM

What do you consider an old fart? I'm 58 and feel I'm far from being an old fart. I can finally afford to do and buy the things I wished for when I was younger. I take at least one NICE vacation every year, I have a new Camaro, a '67 Camaro convert. and a new Harley electra glide. I was just blessed with my first grandson 6 wks ago....but I'm not an old fart. :thumbsup:

NoUCantDriveIt 11-12-2009 12:04 PM

:iono: dunno 67, I'm busy pretending to be barely old enough to be in here.

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67 Convertible (Post 1164355)
What do you consider an old fart? I'm 58 and feel I'm far from being an old fart. I can finally afford to do and buy the things I wished for when I was younger. I take at least one NICE vacation every year, I have a new Camaro, a '67 Camaro convert. and a new Harley electra glide. I was just blessed with my first grandson 6 wks ago....but I'm not an old fart. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: 57 here and I'm proud to be an old fart that is young at heart , was not trying to offend anyone but that's how I feel about myself and if you don't that is cool , just a place for more mature coversation is all this is meant to be , But I recomend PWA if you feel we are to old for you :sm0: :D

Mr Smith 11-12-2009 12:07 PM

Old fart....No...Mature....Maybe...Depends on if im driving the Camaro or not. :D

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt (Post 1164390)
:iono: dunno 67, I'm busy pretending to be barely old enough to be in here.

:confused0068: :yikes: A pretender , where's your I.D. :sm0:

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Smith (Post 1164403)
Old fart....No...Mature....Maybe...Depends on if im driving the Camaro or not. :D

:word: Don't have a Camaro , but I can relate :D

67 Convertible 11-12-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1164399)
:thumbsup: 57 here and I'm proud to be an old fart that is young at heart , was not trying to offend anyone but that's how I feel about myself and if you don't that is cool , just a place for more mature coversation is all this is meant to be , But I recomend PWA if you feel we are to old for you :sm0: :D


No, no...I took no offense at all. We are both saying the same thing! I'm saying I'm 58....... I'm old.........but not an old fart! My wife keeps me young, she's 10 yrs. younger then me.

Mr Smith 11-12-2009 12:10 PM

I think id lose another 20 years of maturity if I had a Vette like that...:bow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1164410)
:word: Don't have a Camaro , but I can relate :D


NoUCantDriveIt 11-12-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1164406)
:confused0068: :yikes: A pretender , where's your I.D. :sm0:

:laugh::laugh: I'm warning you again 68. No tasty-cakes at Fest for you. :paddle:

67 GTO 11-12-2009 12:12 PM

59 here and I like this response from a mature brother.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...95&postcount=1

NoUCantDriveIt 11-12-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Smith (Post 1164403)
Old fart....No...Mature....Maybe...Depends on if im driving the Camaro or not. :D

good answer Smith ;)

Mr Smith 11-12-2009 12:13 PM

Im not quite as "Mature" as you guys so maybe I better duck out of this thread...:facepalm:

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67 Convertible (Post 1164416)
No, no...I took no offense at all. We are both saying the same thing! I'm saying I'm 58....... I'm old.........but not an old fart! My wife keeps me young, she's 10 yrs. younger then me.

:thumbsup: Mine 13 yrs younger :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Smith (Post 1164419)
I think id lose another 20 years of maturity if I had a Vette like that...:bow:

:D I did , I did :D

Sir Nuke 11-12-2009 12:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1164324)
Look at that Old Fart with that Hot Car

HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!

Attachment 72483

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt (Post 1164428)
:laugh::laugh: I'm warning you again 68. No tasty-cakes at Fest for you. :paddle:

:yikes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Smith (Post 1164444)
Im not quite as "Mature" as you guys so maybe I better duck out of this thread...:facepalm:

:( No don't go Mr, Smith you are welcome here :thumbsup:

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1320junkie (Post 1164443)
Awesome thread...I see what you are doing...good job...lol

:thumbsup: Thank you Junk :D

Mr Smith 11-12-2009 12:18 PM

Well im only 41..So I guess im old enough to know better but young enough not to care? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1164463)
:yikes:


:( No don't go Mr, Smith you are welcome here :thumbsup:


NoUCantDriveIt 11-12-2009 12:19 PM

:laugh: Hi Nuke

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67 GTO (Post 1164434)
59 here and I like this response from a mature brother.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...95&postcount=1

:sm0: OMG that is priceless :sm0:

WildClay 11-12-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67 GTO (Post 1164434)
59 here and I like this response from a mature brother.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...95&postcount=1

I am going with that one!:headbang:

NoUCantDriveIt 11-12-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 (Post 1164472)
:thumbsup: Thank you Junk :D

Heyyyyy... why didn't you try to card Junkie like you did me? hmmmmm????

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nuke (Post 1164459)
HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!

Attachment 72483

:thumbsup: Welcome Nuke :thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Smith (Post 1164478)
Well im only 41..So I guess im old enough to know better but young enough not to care? ;)

:thumbsup: That works :D

68 Z/28 11-12-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildClay (Post 1164483)
I am going with that one!:headbang:

:wave: hiya wild welcome :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.