Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Maryland Speed ++++ A #1 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53113)

DarkNight 11-20-2009 09:26 PM

Maryland Speed ++++ A #1

I wanted to tell Maryland Speed a big THANK YOU!!!! You are #1 in my book for all my Camaro needs.

They go above and beyond, customer service A+, even after hours.

Ordered my Kooks 1 7/8s catted Headers on Wednesday, They shipped the same day, I got a tracking # immediately, and received them on the opposite coast less than a week later.

They are now installed and are better than expected. Very easy install, even on jack-stands.

I highly recommend Maryland Speed for any an all mods for your hotrod, great pricing and great customer service.

Thank you!!!

MarylandSpeed 11-20-2009 09:27 PM

Thanks for the order! We really look forwrd to helping the Camaro crowd out:)

LittleRockCGM 11-21-2009 02:44 PM

I will second that - I bought my Z06 exhaust and my Camaro SS exhaust from them. They have great prices that is matched by their great service.

SGOS252382 11-21-2009 04:06 PM

+3
I got my Kooks LT's and Magnaflow from them. Quick delivery service and a good price.
I've also used them for stuff for my GTO.:thumbup:

2L82RUN 11-28-2009 09:01 AM

+4
Ordered Borla 'S' type catback from MarylandSpeed. Exceptional price and fast shipping with excellent service. Couldn't be happier.

JD

SS Mike 12-01-2009 02:17 PM

+5

I can't speak about a recent order, but when I had my 4th gen I ordered an SLP Loudmouth from them. Great prices, great customer service, fast shipping, everything came packaged nicely. Great company!! Keep up the good work! I look forward to ordering parts from you guys in the future.

-Mike

Johnny1 12-01-2009 03:37 PM

Another happy customer Hear with Maryland Speed. Haven't got the 2SS yet (being built) But UPS just delivered my Borla Stinger axle back I ordered. Great price, no shipping fee and quick delivery. My GM dealer I used to work for parts dept. was getting angry that I didn't give them a chance first to quote me a price for the same thing (except its called GM performance axle back, same exact one Borla makes both) until I told them what I paid including shipping. At that point the parts guy shut up and his assistant said "that's cheaper even then what we have to pay GM for it"

fcu678 12-23-2009 09:26 PM

Maryland Speed

Branden,

Thanks for the great deal on the Kook's 1-3/4" headers with the full 3" exhaust along with the new ground effects tips. I will definitley look to Maryland Speed for future purchases.
Craig

obe1 12-26-2009 01:07 AM

Another positive experience with Maryland Speed! I'll be a return Customer!

SSTony 12-28-2009 05:52 PM

I just ordered there kooks headers and so far its been a pleasure doing business with them. All my questions got answers. Cant wait to get my headers.

Rich1 12-30-2009 11:22 PM

MarylandSpeed A+++++++

I called MarylandSpeed and got a great price for Kooks headers, high-flow cats, and Corsa catback exhaust. The Kooks are going to be jet hot coated. I love the look of jet ht coating and the added advantage of lowering the amount of heat in the engine bay.I did my research on prices and Maryland speed beat them all. Brandon is friendly and very knowledgeable. I am very pleased.:thumbup:

promod55 12-31-2009 11:28 AM

I also deal with MarylandSpeed.I bough a volante cold air intake and it was a great price.Great to deal with.Actually hand delivered

JProberts 12-31-2009 02:42 PM

++++

:thumbup:
I also ordered from Maryland Speed recently and was able to use a coupon they provided for a Borla axle back and the service was great. Delivered to my office in 2 days.

Had an initial problem with coupon code but someone from MD speed fixed the problem right away and I was able to use it no problem.:thumbsup:

Would recommend them to everyone for parts with great pricing and reponse.

1bacamaro 01-01-2010 09:44 AM

+++++:thumbup:
ordered a set of kooks headers from them and got a great price. very nice people and had a tracking number the next day. should be here soon:thumbup:

walhan_qtr 01-02-2010 05:07 PM

+++++ I ordered from them many times, great prices and service!!!

Sherwood SS 01-06-2010 08:52 PM

:headbang:+++++++++++++++++++++

Ordered a magnaflow cat-back on sunday at an unbeatable price, and got it delivered on Wednesday afternoon. Quick response, ultra fast shipping, and crazy low prices! Thanks Maryland Speed for being an awesome camaro5 vendor. Will be doing more business in the future!

brtaus 01-20-2010 08:54 PM

I gotta say, Brandon, was great to work with. I PM'ed him what I wanted, he called me back right away and gave me a smokin' deal. I will most definitely be doing business with him and Maryland Speed again. Thanks Brandon.