Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Roto-Fab again! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55110)

hansenp 12-04-2009 02:27 PM

Roto-Fab again!
 
Mike I would like to thank you ! Great hoilday deal for such a great CAI . I had a few issues getting the air box in but called the roto - fab number and talked with mike he pointed me right to the problem ( AC line clip caught under box) he was ever so happy to help out. This is a great product and rest a sure mike will be there should you have any issues. Thx again .

Roto-fab 1 12-04-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hansenp (Post 1247884)
Mike I would like to thank you ! Great hoilday deal for such a great CAI . I had a few issues getting the air box in but called the roto - fab number and talked with mike he pointed me right to the problem ( AC line clip caught under box) he was ever so happy to help out. This is a great product and rest a sure mike will be there should you have any issues. Thx again .


I'm glad you gave us a ring. Although this was a quick fix, we're here for our customers should any issues arise or if you have any questions about our products.:thumbsup:

anthonybyram 12-04-2009 07:36 PM

This is what I like to see in aftermarket parts and suppliers! This type of product endorsement helps the rest on us future buyers! Great job Roto-Fab.

hansenp 12-04-2009 09:44 PM

Mike just know I only ordered my CAI from your company (instead of other vendors who sell your products )because of the service I have heard about you from this site. You have A+ customer service and we love it! Keep it up. Roto-Fab.com is the only way to go.
Ps you can pay me later for the glowing review ;)

Roto-fab 1 12-07-2009 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hansenp (Post 1249616)
Mike just know I only ordered my CAI from your company (instead of other vendors who sell your products )because of the service I have heard about you from this site. You have A+ customer service and we love it! Keep it up. Roto-Fab.com is the only way to go.
Ps you can pay me later for the glowing review ;)


LOL-check is in the mail! Thanks for your support.:thumbsup:

OminouSS 12-08-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 (Post 1256180)
LOL-check is in the mail! Thanks for your support.:thumbsup:

Hello, does the sale price on the website include shipping? You can PM me if necessary. Thanks so much!

hansenp 12-10-2009 10:25 PM

Yes it does free shipping!

ZZcamaro 12-11-2009 01:08 PM

Roto-Fab is a great company. I am proud to work with them, and I do not mean that as a sales pitch in anyway...I mean that I appreciate their customer service to both customers and to dealers. It is a well run company that should get some recognition for the work they do.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.