Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Pro Clip came through after some nudging (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55509)

Darth_Emma 12-07-2009 02:38 PM

Pro Clip came through after some nudging
 
I bought 4 items from Pro Clip last week for over $120 total. The items arrived on December 4.

I see this week they are running a 10% off for December. I called to ask if they would be so kind as to refund the 10% to my order (which was less than a week old) and they said "no, you didn't order it after December 4."


Edit: I then emailed ProClip and I got a reply back 2 days later (today). Now they've decided they WILL give me a 10% refund.

By the way, thanks to those of you who posted below. I agree that 10% isn't a huge amount. It seems to me that for them to refund it is a small amount to them too and having just said "yes" in the first place would have been good customer service. In the end, they did the right thing by me. I'm happy. I wanted to make sure I amended my original post to reflect this.

By the way, they do make a very good product. I do like how it works.

Stewcam 12-07-2009 02:56 PM

Seems a little harsh. I can see both sides and but wouldn't go to war over $12.

jeffny09 12-07-2009 03:08 PM

seriously its not that serious i wouldnt worry about 10 percent

Sherwood SS 12-07-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewcam (Post 1257832)
Seems a little harsh. I can see both sides and but wouldn't go to war over $12.

:word:

1320junkie 12-07-2009 03:37 PM

So is the $12 worth more to her or is it worth more to Pro Clip, because some members will see this and not utilize them....2 sides to every coin.

ajp 12-07-2009 03:53 PM

As a consumer and a business owner, here is my 2c.

If you ordered and got your 'stuff', then tough luck. You can always return the stuff and reorder if its worth it to you.

If you have stuff on order, not yet shipped/received. Then sure, the business should amend the order and get that person the discount.

Moriartii 12-07-2009 04:19 PM

My opinion is when did is ship from Pro Clip? If it shipped prior to December then no discount, if after then they should give the discount.
Cheers
Kinley

Mr_Draco 12-07-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 1257749)
I bought 4 items from Pro Clip last week for over $120 total. The items arrived on December 4.

I see this week they are running a 10% off for December. I called to ask if they would be so kind as to refund the 10% to my order (which was less than a week old) and they said "no, you didn't order it after December 4."

Now I've done this before and any good vendor with decent customer service would have been glad to do this to keep a customer. I know it's only $12, but their stuff is so overpriced as it is that I'm sure they'd still have been making money.

PRO CLIP HAS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Ok let me get this straight.

- You made an order BEFORE the sale was announced for items that you obviously thought was priced good enough to buy.

- You received the items BEFORE the sale was announced.

- You was happy with the order and the price you paid for a WEEK until you found out about a sale that started AFTER you received your items.

And you complaining because you didn't get the sale price.

Sorry bud but I have to agree with the vendor on this one. If you came into my store with items you bought a week ago before a sale started asking for a refund for the difference you would have been told "No".

I smell a troll here who is simply wanting to cause trouble:troll:

1320junkie 12-07-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Draco (Post 1258277)
Ok let me get this straight.

- You made an order BEFORE the sale was announced for items that you obviously thought was priced good enough to buy.

- You received the items BEFORE the sale was announced.

- You was happy with the order and the price you paid for a WEEK until you found out about a sale that started AFTER you received your items.

And you complaining because you didn't get the sale price.

Sorry bud but I have to agree with the vendor on this one. If you came into my store with items you bought a week ago before a sale started asking for a refund for the difference you would have been told "No".

I smell a troll here who is simply wanting to cause trouble:troll:

Off topic..but Emma is not a troll to this forum

brandotron 12-07-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajp (Post 1258089)
As a consumer and a business owner, here is my 2c.

If you ordered and got your 'stuff', then tough luck. You can always return the stuff and reorder if its worth it to you.

If you have stuff on order, not yet shipped/received. Then sure, the business should amend the order and get that person the discount.

I agree.

coolman 12-07-2009 05:17 PM

Sears has 30 day price protection. Take the stuff back and call them.LOL

I would have to say, I've had this happen to me a couple of times and everytime the vendor gave me the sale price. But, the thing is he doesn't have to if the order was placed before the sale date and if he doesn't have some type of price protection policy posted.

BackinBlackSS/RS 12-07-2009 05:22 PM

Bottom line is you take care of the customer. They are not taking care of the customer. They would gain so much if they immediately gave back the 12$ In retail, the customer is always right. Now I don't mean you allow abuse, but what your gonna lose in the long run over 12$ is not worth it.

coolman 12-07-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS (Post 1258417)
Bottom line is you take care of the customer. They are not taking care of the customer. They would gain so much if they immediately gave back the 12$ In retail, the customer is always right. Now I don't mean you allow abuse, but what your gonna lose in the long run over 12$ is not worth it.

I hear ya, I give in to my customers a lot to keep them happy. But, It pays large dividends down the road.

BackinBlackSS/RS 12-07-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1320junkie (Post 1258308)
Off topic..but Emma is not a troll to this forum

:word: :paddle:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.