Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Camaro offically sucks... (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=610)

Scotsman 02-03-2007 11:04 PM

Camaro offically sucks...
 
as does every other car...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EQeb-4rvk

Makes me wish I had $100+k to drop on a ride... one day...

WMCC Doug 02-04-2007 12:18 AM

You can have your Audi R8, I'll stick with the Camaro ............. Thank You Very Much. :burnrubber:

3whiterag 02-04-2007 08:50 AM

Right On Doug!!!!!:headbang:

Moose 02-04-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerScotsman (Post 6249)
as does every other car...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EQeb-4rvk

Makes me wish I had $100+k to drop on a ride... one day...

"Camaro officially sucks"?!?! :slice:

Maybe you'd be better off joining an Audi forum??? :iono:

I'll let that comment pass....ONCE.

;)

3whiterag 02-04-2007 10:22 AM

Me, I would buy a new Zed06. I'm Canadian!:)

Luna 02-04-2007 12:01 PM

I enjoyed the video. One of these days when I acutally get my behind back to school and get my masters, I was gonna reward myself with an Audi. I always wanted an A8...buuuuutttt, who knows ;)
Sports cars are always so enticing (sp)!!
We all also know that Scotsman didn't mean what he said literally. :)

DC1_01 02-04-2007 01:09 PM

:thumbsup: I will have me a new Camaro and there is no other car right now out there that I would rather have. :thumbsup:

My only wishes is that #1 That they would have come up with as cool looking a vehicle that would have accepted T-tops. #2 That they would have made a Firebird Trans Am to go along side of it. I have allways loved Firebirds, and I am so disapointed that they arent making a return with the Camaro.:brokenheart:

Doug 97SS 02-04-2007 01:54 PM

Well it sure beats spending $5million dollars on a Stupid Shelby Cobra.:eyebulge:

Mr. Wyndham 02-04-2007 02:24 PM

Thank you Moose, I was going to say that.

boxmonkeyracing 02-04-2007 04:18 PM

I think I'll keep my slowmaro. . .not waste my money. . .

Scotsman 02-04-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 6271)
"Camaro officially sucks"?!?! :slice:

Maybe you'd be better off joining an Audi forum??? :iono:

I'll let that comment pass....ONCE.

;)

Pardon me if I thought folks had a sense of humor. I guess you didn't catch the "as does every other car" bit. I'm a car nut, love all kinds of cars, I don't show loyalty to one brand or another. :thanks:

Scotsman 02-04-2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna (Post 6280)
We all also know that Scotsman didn't mean what he said literally. :)

It's nice to know there are people left in this world that use reason instead of their ego. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Moose 02-05-2007 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerScotsman (Post 6301)
Pardon me if I thought folks had a sense of humor. I guess you didn't catch the "as does every other car" bit. I'm a car nut, love all kinds of cars, I don't show loyalty to one brand or another. :thanks:

"It's nice to know there are people left in this world that use reason instead of their ego. Thanks."

OK. First, this > ;) , was used to show you I was also teasing you. OK? ;)

Second. If you are part of forums for any length of time, you realize because you can't see or hear someone when they make a comment and only read their words, they can be misinterpreted.

Finally, as for ego. Don't base your opinion of someone on one comment/post they may make. It only makes you look bad. Anyone who knows me, or has met me knows, ego, is not something I have.

;) ;) ;)

WMCC Gary 02-05-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerScotsman (Post 6249)
Camaro officially sucks...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/smileban.gif

LowRider 02-05-2007 10:42 AM

:thumbdown: hey gary back off of him man like he said he likes all brand of cars, and you know as well as I know they made this forum to speak your mind and say what you want, so it is his opinion not your so back off him and smile!!!!:middlefinger: :thanks:

Scotsman 02-05-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 6315)
"It's nice to know there are people left in this world that use reason instead of their ego. Thanks."

OK. First, this > ;) , was used to show you I was also teasing you. OK? ;)

Second. If you are part of forums for any length of time, you realize because you can't see or hear someone when they make a comment and only read their words, they can be misinterpreted.

Finally, as for ego. Don't base your opinion of someone on one comment/post they may make. It only makes you look bad. Anyone who knows me, or has met me knows, ego, is not something I have.

;) ;) ;)

No I would not have known how to have taken your first post. It's water under the bridge now I'd like to think. I apologize if I have offended you or anyone else.

WMCC Gary 02-05-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowRider (Post 6330)
:thumbdown: hey gary back off of him man like he said he likes all brand of cars, and you know as well as I know they made this forum to speak your mind and say what you want, so it is his opinion not your so back off him and smile!!!!:middlefinger: :thanks:

WTF? I didn't know I jumped on him. LOL

Moose 02-05-2007 11:44 AM

OK. It is "Water under the bridge". ;) No apologies necessary. :)

NOONE is getting banned. I appreciate and respect everyone's opinions. And I welcome them. :thumbsup:

Now. Let's move forward. :clap:

What was the premise of this thread??? :D

WMCC Gary 02-05-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 6339)
OK. It is "Water under the bridge". ;) No apologies necessary. :)

NOONE is getting banned. I appreciate and respect everyone's opinions. And I welcome them. :thumbsup:

Now. Let's move forward. :clap:

What was the premise of this thread??? :D

:w00t: Sounds Good to me.

TAG UR IT 02-05-2007 01:18 PM

:laugh: :laughabove: :bellyroll:

It's funny to see how everything was just misenterpreted! OH MY GOSH!!!

We're all :drinking: here! <-- By that, I meant buddies, not falling down drunks....:laugh:
:D

IROC'em 02-05-2007 02:44 PM

*Cautiously takes off his anti flame suit*

KILLER74Z28 02-05-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 6364)
:laugh: :laughabove: :bellyroll:

It's funny to see how everything was just misenterpreted! OH MY GOSH!!!

We're all :drinking: here! <-- By that, I meant buddies, not falling down drunks....:laugh:
:D

You might not be, but I am... :bellyroll:

3whiterag 02-05-2007 04:50 PM

I think I will go on a Toyota site and tell them the Camry sucks and see what the reaction is! Probably exactly the same as what happened here. What do people expect?;) :iono: Let us move on!!!!!

Luna 02-05-2007 05:19 PM

This thread just needs to be deleted.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.