Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Am I Sick? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67135)

CaMeRoN187 02-22-2010 01:06 PM

Am I Sick?
 
I've been looking for a new car lately and the Camaro is #1 on my list I was even looking at porshes for the heck of it but i didnt find them apealing I ONLY LIKE THE CAMARO NOW!! Do I need help?

Moorepheus 02-22-2010 01:07 PM

Only help that will work is getting behind the wheel of a 2010 Chevy Camaro in your favorite color.

CaMeRoN187 02-22-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moorepheus (Post 1509176)
Only help that will work is getting behind the wheel of a 2010 Chevy Camaro in your favorite color.


I wish i could pick a favorite color to get this show on the road..:mad0259:

BackinBlackSS/RS 02-22-2010 01:08 PM

You need to go to the emergency NOW!!!! Are you seeing a lot of these?

:chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:

:chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:

:chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:

CaMeRoN187 02-22-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS (Post 1509179)
You need to go to the emergency NOW!!!! Are you seeing a lot of these?

:chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:

:chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:

:chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy: :chevy:


In my dreams yes i am, i really want a 2010 but i know the 2011's will have some more options + a couple new colors so im gonna wait it out another month or so to decide

Moorepheus 02-22-2010 01:14 PM

You can order 2011 starting in April, I believe. Don't quote me, it is what I heard. It's posted here somewhere.

BackinBlackSS/RS 02-22-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moorepheus (Post 1509208)
You can order 2011 starting in April, I believe. Don't quote me, it is what I heard. It's posted here somewhere.

No I believe that is when the 2011 info will be available, then in June you will be able to order.

CaMeRoN187 02-22-2010 01:16 PM

Yea i heard that to I check back on here hourly to see if the information is leaked somehow but its not =/ the second i see the options on the 2011 if its not worth the extra cash im calling my dealer and buying one that day

caverman 02-22-2010 01:17 PM

I think that's correct about ordering in April but be prepared to not receive until Sept or Oct. I couldn't wait that long so i got a 2010.

CaMeRoN187 02-22-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS (Post 1509215)
No I believe that is when the 2011 info will be available, then in June you will be able to order.

June is production April is order

BackinBlackSS/RS 02-22-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaMeRoN187 (Post 1509221)
June is production April is order

Oops. My bad. :D

MontyCarlo 02-22-2010 01:34 PM

You're not alone. Of all the cars I could ever realistically buy, the Camaro is the only one that filled me with a deep and irrational NEED to own it. I wouldn't trade my Camaro for anything short of an Aston Martin. It's illogical, I know it, and I don't care. :D

2010 SSRS 02-22-2010 01:37 PM

Camaro is king

Revo1 02-22-2010 01:40 PM

Permagrin!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.