Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pic request: Imperial Blue Metallic / Aqua Blue Metallic (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7066)

JameSS 09-23-2008 10:18 PM

Pic request: Imperial Blue Metallic / Aqua Blue Metallic
 
I am about 75% for Imperial Blue w/ white stripes and 25% for the Aqua Blue Metallic w/ black stripes. My previous 02 SS was Dark Blue Metallic and the color was breath taking with Zaino. I am trying to find some pics on these new blues. Does anyone have any pics or info. possibly? I have already seen the colors on the chevy site.... looking for real pics. Thanks all!

drivingincamaro 09-23-2008 10:32 PM

no imperial blue metallic on the camaro yet you can go to the photoshop thread and find a really good photoshop :cool:

phlegm 09-23-2008 10:46 PM

This thread has vehicles that were at Indy with some of the colors that will available for the camaro

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6964

Raven 09-24-2008 10:52 AM

Aqua Blue doesn't come through very well in photos, but here it is...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/DSC01321.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/IMG_4623.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/IMG_4624.jpg

Imperial Blue is very NBMesque...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/DSC01328.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/IMG_4625.jpg

radz28 09-24-2008 12:03 PM

I'd be super happy if it were close to NBM. I heart that color :D

fierodeletre 09-24-2008 12:11 PM

That HHR looks WAAAY better than the ABM 'photoshop' on chevy's site.

Raven 09-24-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fierodeletre (Post 137229)
That HHR looks WAAAY better than the ABM 'photoshop' on chevy's site.

I do agree with that!! That PS was horrible!!!!

JameSS 09-24-2008 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This color should be close to the Aqua..... this will be along the lines of what I would do if I got the Aqua. Love the black stripes on this color.

christianjax 09-24-2008 02:06 PM

Well that's the best I've seen Aqua Blue look. But still not "lovin it". May have to settle for Victory Red or Orange.

rolnslo 09-24-2008 02:24 PM

Ugh, I still can't decide which color I want. This picture does not help either...it has all four of my color options lined up in a row:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/IMG_4624.jpg

Option 1: Aqua Blue with White Stripes + blade spoiler
Option 2: Red Jewel with Black Stripes + blade spoiler
Option 3: Imperial Blue with White Stripes + blade spoiler
Option 4: Cyber Grey with Black Stripes + blade spoiler

CHVY4LF 09-24-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JameSS (Post 136939)
I am about 75% for Imperial Blue w/ white stripes and 25% for the Aqua Blue Metallic w/ black stripes. My previous 02 SS was Dark Blue Metallic and the color was breath taking with Zaino. I am trying to find some pics on these new blues. Does anyone have any pics or info. possibly? I have already seen the colors on the chevy site.... looking for real pics. Thanks all!

The closest i would say to seeing it is to go to a chevy dealer and look at it on the vette. aqua blue is a very nice color and Imperial blue is very close to the blue from the 2002s

christianjax 09-24-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHVY4LF (Post 137303)
The closest i would say to seeing it is to go to a chevy dealer and look at it on the vette. aqua blue is a very nice color and Imperial blue is very close to the blue from the 2002s

I didn't know the Vette came in Aqua Blue. :iono:

Raven 09-24-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHVY4LF (Post 137303)
The closest i would say to seeing it is to go to a chevy dealer and look at it on the vette. aqua blue is a very nice color and Imperial blue is very close to the blue from the 2002s

Quote:

Originally Posted by christianjax (Post 137379)
I didn't know the Vette came in Aqua Blue. :iono:

The bright blue color on the Vette is NOT Aqua Blue and it's not the same color as Jet Stream Blue. When you go to the dealership, look for an HHR in this color.

fbird777 09-24-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 137396)
The bright blue color on the Vette is NOT Aqua Blue and it's not the same color as Jet Stream Blue. When you go to the dealership, look for an HHR in this color.

I think I might like Aqua Blue better than Jetstream Blue. Aqua blue is a medium blue without light but with light it is a lighter blue, it gives you the best of both worlds. Look at the hood in this pic:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/DSC01321.jpg

Raven 09-24-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbird777 (Post 137447)
I think I might like Aqua Blue better than Jetstream Blue. Aqua blue is a medium blue without light but with light it is a lighter blue, it gives you the best of both worlds. Look at the hood in this pic:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...8/DSC01321.jpg

The two colors are in the same brightness line, but Aqua Blue has more green in it. A pretty color, but no for me. And, as my husband keeps pointing out to me, we already have plenty of blue cars.

radz28 09-24-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 137455)
The two colors are in the same brightness line, but Aqua Blue has more green in it. A pretty color, but no for me. And, as my husband keeps pointing out to me, we already have plenty of blue cars.

Respectfully - you're husband is wrong :D:chevy:;):bow:

fbird777 10-06-2008 10:56 PM

BUMP, does anyone have a picture of Aqua Blue that shows off the green portion of it really well???


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.