Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Rockies / Midwest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Nebraska Camaro5 Fest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72012)

rmpackers 03-19-2010 03:13 PM

Nebraska Camaro5 Fest
 
Since it is snowing yet again today:mad0260: let us look ahead to better times!
April 17th, 2010 is the date for the official Nebraska Camaro5 Fest since a lot of us can't make it to the National one.
That is the day of the Spring Red/White game in Lincoln. We will meet at SouthPointe Pavillons at South 27th and Pine Lake Road in the parking lot just east of Famous Dave's BBQ, starting at 11:00-?. Not a car show, just a meet and greet, so all are welcome. Some want to go to the game(sorry, they won't let us tailgate, but we can stand around and socialize as long as we want) and the buses leave from that parking lot. The rest of us can find a cold one and some BBQ. Gift certificate to the car that comes the farthest distance. Special guest appearance by the Callaway Camaro folks from Imperial, Ne.
:thumbup:

Cornhusker Callaway 03-23-2010 10:06 AM

rmpackers - Thanks for the special guest tag! I am excited to be able to come to Lincoln on the 17th (Weather permitting) I will do my best to make sure I have a Callaway Camaro available for a test drive. I also believe that AK's SS will be in Lincoln for the gathering at South Pointe, which will give everyone an idea as to how creative you can be with a Callaway Camaro.

www.callawayacamaro.net or www.harchelroadmotors.com

Dillon Harchelroad
(308) 882-4295

jeffny09 03-23-2010 10:37 AM

ill be there!!!

"prima"Donna 03-23-2010 11:51 AM

ENJOY your very own 'Camarofest', and take plenty of pictures to post on here, 'RJT Camaro sis'!!!...:)

More snow, OUCH!!!...enough already...this is the winter that never ends...:(

rmpackers 03-23-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 1624922)
ENJOY your very own 'Camarofest', and take plenty of pictures to post on here, 'RJT Camaro sis'!!!...:)

More snow, OUCH!!!...enough already...this is the winter that never ends...:(

Thanks Donna!:wub: My computer seems to be allergic to posting pics, it just freezes!:facepalm: But I'll get somebody else to do it. Sounds like we may have a good sized gathering if the weather holds, and I'm test driving that Callaway Camaro!:thumbup: and :D
P.S: I voted for you for April Camaro of the month!

2010 SSRS 03-23-2010 12:50 PM

cool

"prima"Donna 03-24-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmpackers (Post 1625026)
Thanks Donna!:wub: My computer seems to be allergic to posting pics, it just freezes!:facepalm: But I'll get somebody else to do it. Sounds like we may have a good sized gathering if the weather holds, and I'm test driving that Callaway Camaro!:thumbup: and :D
P.S: I voted for you for April Camaro of the month!

Awwww, thanks Renee!!!...how sweet of you to vote for me....make sure you submit your Ruby Jewel next month and I promise to vote for you!!!...:wub:

Big Brunsy 03-24-2010 01:50 AM

I should be able to make it down for that. Sounds like a good time

rmpackers 04-12-2010 08:30 AM

Right now, it sounds like the weather is going to be good. Heard last night no rain and 70 degrees, course that can change! PM me if you have questions all that want to join us are invited, don't have to be Nebraskans.

jeffny09 04-12-2010 08:39 AM

i looked onm weather.com yesterday said there are chances of showers i dont know

Scourage 04-13-2010 09:23 PM

I might show up just to meet everyone, but it won't be in my 2010. I'm still waiting for my wheels to show up, I'm done with almost everything else for now, just need those wheels :(

Fast Eddie 04-14-2010 11:02 AM

I'm going to the game and going to try to make it to this. How many others are going to the game? Is anyone else interested in meeting near Omaha and to caravan down?

rmpackers 04-14-2010 11:14 AM

Lots of stuff going on in Lincoln Saturday besides the football game. NU Baseball game and also NU Volleyball game!
Sounds like the weather is going to be great, hope to see everyone's beautiful Camaro on Saturday!

rmpackers 04-16-2010 08:34 AM

God must love a Camaro gathering! Weather could not be better, see you all tomorrow!

jeffny09 04-16-2010 08:35 AM

im looking forward to it!!!

Fast Eddie 04-16-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmpackers (Post 1727951)
God must love a Camaro gathering! Weather could not be better, see you all tomorrow!

and the Huskers!!!!

See ya there!

BlownSS 04-16-2010 12:53 PM

Jeff and I will probably be there at about 10 am. I gotta take off nlt 12:30 so i thought if anybody wanted to be there earlier and suck down some Starbucks and talk shop . we will be there! It's all polished up and lookin' good. Jeff is beating himself over the head for buying a black car!

jeffny09 04-16-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlownSS (Post 1728855)
Jeff and I will probably be there at about 10 am. I gotta take off nlt 12:30 so i thought if anybody wanted to be there earlier and suck down some Starbucks and talk shop . we will be there! It's all polished up and lookin' good. Jeff is beating himself over the head for buying a black car!

lmao!!!! next time ima use the metal bat on my head!!!


hey guys i got 2 tickets to the game that ill have with me tomarrow if u want them let me know i dont want them

phntmss 01-25-2011 08:48 PM

new camaro owner here... cant wait to go to a few meets this year


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.