Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Another thumbs up A+ for Roto-Fab (pics included) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72600)

RoyalKev 03-22-2010 09:56 PM

Another thumbs up A+ for Roto-Fab (pics included)
 
1 Attachment(s)
I love this company lol they always respond to emails fast, ship fast, and are always there to help if you have any questions and include the best set of instructions with pictures.

Heres a pic of my engine covers and intake from them.

Legend 03-22-2010 10:12 PM

That looks great!!

I ordered covers for my engine as well...they shipped this past Friday and I can't wait to see/install them!!

ron10 03-22-2010 10:14 PM

that looks extremely nice.that is a great set up.

slicker 03-22-2010 10:26 PM

do they make them for v6

Roto-fab 1 03-23-2010 09:16 PM

Great pic! Thank you so much for the kind words. We do virtually no advertising, so most of our business stems from customers such as you that take the time to share your thoughts about Roto-fab products. Thanks again!:thumbsup:
Mike

Atti2de 03-23-2010 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 (Post 1627232)
Great pic! Thank you so much for the kind words. We do virtually no advertising, so most of our business stems from customers such as you that take the time to share your thoughts about Roto-fab products. Thanks again!:thumbsup:
Mike

EXACTLY, 2 guys from our weekly meets saw my CAI and Radiator cover and they both ordered a CAI and a Radiator cover. Also would have sold a V6 CAI if you made them. Not counting all the PMs I've gotten asking about it and where I got them. So how about sore free Engine Covers? :) Hook a brother up...cheap salesman here...

thesnoopster 03-24-2010 12:20 PM

I must agree... I am very pleased with my Roto-Fab CAI, and its performance. I will be ordering a painted radiator cover soon. Thanks Roto-Fab! :thumbsup:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...=1&d=126818201

Partick 03-24-2010 12:27 PM

Very happy with mine R-F CAI looks great, performs even better!

slicker 03-24-2010 11:26 PM

any plans to make one for the v-6?

Sherwood SS 03-30-2010 09:52 PM

Another very satisfied customer here. Great customer service when I called and asked questions I had about their products.

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/p...lwindk/064.jpg

Roto-fab 1 04-12-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicker (Post 1632438)
any plans to make one for the v-6?

We do plan on starting our V6 version very soon. We do need to find a mock-up car in our neighborhood!:iono:

Roto-fab 1 04-12-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atti2de (Post 1627383)
EXACTLY, 2 guys from our weekly meets saw my CAI and Radiator cover and they both ordered a CAI and a Radiator cover. Also would have sold a V6 CAI if you made them. Not counting all the PMs I've gotten asking about it and where I got them. So how about sore free Engine Covers? :) Hook a brother up...cheap salesman here...

Man, the white looks good! And thanks for all of your support. Maybe we need the little cards that get punched like the convenience stores have for coffee.LOL Again, we appreciate all of the support we receive from our customers. With all of the Camaro products out there for you guys to choose from, we really feel good about every single customer that chooses ours.:thumbup:

urr2slo 04-14-2010 02:04 AM

i'm really happy with mine as well, mike thanks for all your help and support to the camaro5 family. your customer service is exceptional and greatly appreciated by all of us.
it's nice to see you dont sit back satisfied with what you have and that your continuing to build more products for the camaro.
i will be hitting you up for one of your new plastic tube and coupler combo for the maggie install. i made the maggie tube work with a different coupler to a/f but i'm sure your new one flows much better.
i've had your roto-fab cai on since sept, the guys at magnuson refered me to you and i just wanted to take the time to thank you again for your help and dedication to building the finest product.

Roto-fab 1 04-22-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urr2slo (Post 1718257)
i'm really happy with mine as well, mike thanks for all your help and support to the camaro5 family. your customer service is exceptional and greatly appreciated by all of us.
it's nice to see you dont sit back satisfied with what you have and that your continuing to build more products for the camaro.
i will be hitting you up for one of your new plastic tube and coupler combo for the maggie install. i made the maggie tube work with a different coupler to a/f but i'm sure your new one flows much better.
i've had your roto-fab cai on since sept, the guys at magnuson refered me to you and i just wanted to take the time to thank you again for your help and dedication to building the finest product.

Thank you very much. We work hard to deliver the innovative products that perform and fit as they should- it's always great to know our customers recognize the differences. I'm sure you'll be happy with our new S/C tube:thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.