Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   John Thornton Chevrolet Trailer at Camaro5Fest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76639)

ljustin293 04-11-2010 12:20 PM

John Thornton Chevrolet Trailer at Camaro5Fest
 
Make sure you stop by the John Thornton Chevrolet trailer during the Camaro5fest. Come by and register for some great door prizes! We will also have other merchandise and apparel available.

Also check out the GM Accessories Camaro and the Hennessey HPE550
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1792934_n.jpg


We can't wait to see you there! :thumbsup:

ljustin293 04-12-2010 03:46 PM

:bump:

Deb's 2SS/RS 04-12-2010 04:24 PM

Hopefully....mine and Justin's Camaros that we purchased from Thornton Chevrolet will be at or near the trailer...

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._7231780_n.jpg

OldSchoolCamaro 04-12-2010 06:07 PM

Looking forward to it. See you there!

2010 SSRS 04-12-2010 06:16 PM

cool

Little 04-12-2010 06:48 PM

That is cool!!!! Our's will be another Camaro from John Thorton Chevrolet at the FEST.:thumbsup:

ljustin293 04-12-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little (Post 1711352)
That is cool!!!! Our's will be another Camaro from John Thorton Chevrolet at the FEST.:thumbsup:

Awesome!!!

tjbusa 04-12-2010 07:23 PM

That is a cool dealership, see you at the fest

ljustin293 04-12-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjbusa (Post 1711490)
That is a cool dealership, see you at the fest

Make sure to stop by, should be some great surprises there :thumbsup:

Deb's 2SS/RS 04-13-2010 06:10 PM

I can't wait to meet everybody!!! I am so excited!!!!

HeavyChevy 04-13-2010 10:02 PM

I am another satisfied John Thornton customer that will be at the fest. See you there!

FANTA-Z 04-13-2010 10:05 PM

Cant wait to see everyone there!!!

ljustin293 04-14-2010 05:57 PM

I just got a sneak peak of everything....


..black 68 SS :drool:


...tons of hats

Camaro related items:
hats, coolers, coozies*, shirts, signs, much more


also a ton of detailing supplies and cleaners in case any one forgets anything


Come sign up for the raffle! I believe we have engine and car covers up for the raffle.

tjohnson0817 04-14-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljustin293 (Post 1705518)
Make sure you stop by the John Thornton Chevrolet trailer during the Camaro5fest. Come by and register for some great door prizes! We will also have other merchandise and apparel available.

Also check out the GM Accessories Camaro and the Hennessey HPE550
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1792934_n.jpg


We can't wait to see you there! :thumbsup:

I bought mine from Sandy Taylor at John Thornton Chevy in July 2009...LOVE YOUR DEALERSHIP!!! Great Customer Service! See ya in Valdosta. :chevy:

01pewterz28 04-14-2010 07:04 PM

Justin you car show stand will look great at the display it's just about ready to go.

Sean

ljustin293 04-15-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 (Post 1721351)
Justin you car show stand will look great at the display it's just about ready to go.

Sean

Good deal! I can't wait to see it.

We are headed out at 5 AM in the morning headed that way!

01pewterz28 04-15-2010 11:01 AM

If anyone from John Thornton Chevrolet is reading this you might want to bring some touch up paint bottles I am sure those would sell great I would buy a black one for myself :)

Sean

mlee 05-28-2010 02:55 PM

Yikes... 4K over MSRP... at John Thorton...:confused0068: Indy Pace Car


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.