Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Great Lakes (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Camaro5 Indiana Camaro Club (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81280)

FurySS 05-03-2010 10:29 PM

Sorry - I will no longer be posting upcoming events here.

For the most up to date information on events, happenings, or gatherings, check out the Indy NexGen website
OR
The Indy NexGen Facebook group

wer2foxs 05-03-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 1802895)
I have thought about making a group for this, but I find that lacking as you don't get any notice of new posts or threads so here it is. The Indiana Camaro Club or ICC:D

I will maintain this as much as possible. I will add meeting dates and times in this first post that way there is one place to go to see where the nearest meet n greet is.

Post up important meeting dates in red so I can make sure they get added.

As of right now:

Indianapolis 500 Community Day 5/26 9AM-6PM
Indianapolis Meet and Greet - May 14, Castleton Hooters
These are the two that I know of at the moment. Keep them coming and don't hesitate to PM me with any requests or info.:thumbsup:

Add a link to this page through your sig so others can find this thread.

Done

Camaro_Corvette 05-03-2010 10:36 PM

Once the weather starts improving we can really let this thread grow:D

OldSchoolCamaro 05-03-2010 10:57 PM

Looks like the Central Indiana Camaro Club is having an event this weekend. Check out their website for details. http://www.indycamaro.com/index.html

I sent them an invite to the event at Hooter's in Castleton on the 14th.

Camaro_Corvette 05-03-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchoolCamaro (Post 1803185)
Looks like the Central Indiana Camaro Club is having an event this weekend. Check out their website for details. http://www.indycamaro.com/index.html

I sent them an invite to the event at Hooter's in Castleton on the 14th.

Good eye Oldschool:thumbsup:

dragom 05-04-2010 06:02 AM

I will try to be there depends on if my car gets put in the paint booth this week or not.

first one 05-04-2010 08:57 AM

I'll see if I can talk the wife into it.

dragom 05-04-2010 09:32 AM

just get her a good book:):)

Camaro_Corvette 05-04-2010 09:33 AM

Fellas, I found a car show link if you're interested. It has a shockingly large amount of information about upcoming shows. Just click the months to the left side of the screen. I'm still surprised that there is that many shows going on.

http://www.oldcarsonly.com/page/page/187285.htm


If you use this, tell me how it goes. I wanna know how reliable this source is.:thumbsup: I already notice it doesn't have any of my local shows.:( If you guys know of a better source post it up. I found this after a few seconds on google.

DirtTrackFan 05-04-2010 12:30 PM

Thanks for starting this:w00t: I use oldcarsonly to look up car shows and 104.9 The River.www.1049theriver.fm It's a station out of Columbus and they have a carshow calender. Mostly car shows down my way, but they have some listing up north.
LB

Purdue2011SS 05-04-2010 12:55 PM

:thumbup: nice, ill be done with purdue in 2 weeks then back home to Indy for the summer so i should be able to make some future events :headbang:

OldSchoolCamaro 05-04-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purdue 2010 Camaro (Post 1805210)
:thumbup: nice, ill be done with purdue in 2 weeks then back home to Indy for the summer so i should be able to make some future events :headbang:

Are you coming down for the Hooters event on the 14th?

dragom 05-04-2010 01:19 PM

Looks like I will make the car show on the 8th kind of iffy on the 14th at hooters seeing that my car goes to get painted on the 9th not sure how long it will take to get it done. If it is finished I will be there if not might be in a rental.

OldSchoolCamaro 05-04-2010 02:17 PM

That is cool. If you don't have the car back, it will be great to see everyone anyway.

Camaro_Corvette 05-04-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragom (Post 1805297)
Looks like I will make the car show on the 8th kind of iffy on the 14th at hooters seeing that my car goes to get painted on the 9th not sure how long it will take to get it done. If it is finished I will be there if not might be in a rental.

I'll be camaroless:emoticon3:

hrpiii 05-04-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 1805545)
I'll be camaroless:emoticon3:

but we still love you :cool:

wer2foxs 05-04-2010 08:58 PM

I will not make the show on the 8th. Working this weekend. I will be at the Hooters on the 14th for sure but it will be around 7pm so save me a spot!

wer2foxs 05-04-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 1804410)
Fellas, I found a car show link if you're interested. It has a shockingly large amount of information about upcoming shows. Just click the months to the left side of the screen. I'm still surprised that there is that many shows going on.

http://www.oldcarsonly.com/page/page/187285.htm


If you use this, tell me how it goes. I wanna know how reliable this source is.:thumbsup: I already notice it doesn't have any of my local shows.:( If you guys know of a better source post it up. I found this after a few seconds on google.

Great idea having a web site to list all the different car shows. never knew it existed. Book marked it.

Slvr1SSA6 05-04-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchoolCamaro (Post 1803185)
Looks like the Central Indiana Camaro Club is having an event this weekend. Check out their website for details. http://www.indycamaro.com/index.html

I sent them an invite to the event at Hooter's in Castleton on the 14th.

Thanks for posting our show!!! I would like to invite all of you out this week end!!. Its awesome to get as many Camaros together as we can!! I will get the Hooters Meet and Greet posted on our site. Hopefully we can get a few CICC members to Hooters!!!....gotta love HOOTERS!!!

OldSchoolCamaro 05-04-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slvr1SSA6 (Post 1807248)
Thanks for posting our show!!! I would like to invite all of you out this week end!!. Its awesome to get as many Camaros together as we can!! I will get the Hooters Meet and Greet posted on our site. Hopefully we can get a few CICC members to Hooters!!!....gotta love HOOTERS!!!

If you can, let me know how many are coming on the 14th. That way we have enough space set aside for all the cars.

I am going to try and make it to Brownsburg. My son is playing soccer and a buddy of mine is in the mini this Saturday. Busy Busy.

Hooters Meet and Greet: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80290

Camaro_Corvette 05-04-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchoolCamaro (Post 1807387)
If you can, let me know how many are coming on the 14th. That way we have enough space set aside for all the cars.

I am going to try and make it to Brownsburg. My son is playing soccer and a buddy of mine is in the mini this Saturday. Busy Busy.

Hooters Meet and Greet: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80290

If a lot of you got to brownsburg for the car show then I may have to come as well. I got a family member that lives in brownsburg so I may may a night of it.:thumbsup: He has a camaro, but he doesn't take it to shows:( It actually used to be my car:(

Slvr1SSA6 05-05-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 1807810)
If a lot of you got to brownsburg for the car show then I may have to come as well. I got a family member that lives in brownsburg so I may may a night of it.:thumbsup: He has a camaro, but he doesn't take it to shows:( It actually used to be my car:(

Come on out!! We would be honored to have all of you!!

BackinBlackSS/RS 05-07-2010 09:03 PM

I got an invite from my dealer to go to the track on Sat. May 15th. I was their first Camaro sold and he wanted me to get to do this. There will be like four Camaros that they sold going. It is some kind of GM event with lunch and we get to drive around the track all
on GM's dime. I guess lots of dealers are doing this, so there should be a very nice turnout. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody here going to this as well?

first one 05-07-2010 09:57 PM

In the Indy meet and greet thread at hooters, I think oldschoolcamaro mentions that he is going.

wer2foxs 05-07-2010 10:49 PM

Choznforservice is going to. Hope you guys have a great time! Thats what I get for buying mine in Michigan LOL! Looking forward to see everyone at Hooters next Friday night!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.