Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   1st & 2nd Generation Camaros (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   New Member's 68 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8498)

et7333 10-17-2008 09:50 PM

New Member's 68
 
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...3/IMG_1493.jpg

Here is my 68 camaro at Borona drag strip-cat runs 10.32@130 at Fomoso in Bakersfield,Ca.

Zieke 10-17-2008 09:54 PM

thats a beautiful car. and an impressive time.
is it a strait 68?

et7333 10-17-2008 10:11 PM

All steel and glass,has a 67 grille only because this was a $200 car when I purchased in 1997 and it did not have a grille.Car was gutted and originally a 350 4 speed ss.I couldn't afford to restore so I made it into a bracket car.

bouncertime 10-18-2008 12:25 AM

I didn't know Barona had a drag strip, I only live 10 miles from Barona.

TAG UR IT 10-18-2008 02:37 AM

Would love to see it run!

et7333 10-18-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncertime (Post 163841)
I didn't know Barona had a drag strip, I only live 10 miles from Barona.

The track is just a few miles from the casino.The track is an 1/8 mile and operated by a group of great people.I've only been there once but had a great time.There is also a dirt track there also.

bouncertime 10-18-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by et7333 (Post 164040)
The track is just a few miles from the casino.The track is an 1/8 mile and operated by a group of great people.I've only been there once but had a great time.There is also a dirt track there also.

I've been to the dirt track before, but that was about 10 years ago.

et7333 01-24-2009 10:57 AM

Anyone else have a 68 race car?

et7333 07-12-2009 11:33 PM

?

anthonybyram 07-13-2009 10:59 AM

Good looking 68! Looks like it hooks good, I was gonna ask about that grille...

et7333 07-14-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonybyram (Post 674941)
Good looking 68! Looks like it hooks good, I was gonna ask about that grille...

Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.