BC Racing Coilovers 2010 Camaro | Ultimate Performance | In Stock! Shipping Today!
We are proud to announce BC Racing Coilovers for the 2010 Camaro are available! The BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All the systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Compatible with both V6 and V8 models. Full Set with hardware included. Spring rates for the Coilovers are 8kg/mm and 10kg/mm metric, or 447.97 lbs/in and 559.97 lbs/in standard.
The BR series coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximize oil capacity. As the damper unit operates, the oil within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristic of the unit. BC Racing only use a very high quality oil which their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximize performance and build their BR ranger with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.
BR coilovers feature 30 way damping adjustment that combines both rebound and compression in one adjuster for simplicity and ease of use. This adjustable facility allows you to fine tune the vehicle to meet the relevant conditions.
Damper units are black chromed steel to give superb durability even through the darkest of winters. The aluminum components (top mounts, locking collars etc) are anodized and the steel lower mounts go through an electrophoretic disposition process followed by powder coating. A random selection of steel components (brackets, dampers, screws etc) are put through a salt spray test once a month to check the quality of the protective processes and that anti corrosive properties are kept at the highest possible standard.
Auto Agenda is proud to be a long standing BC Racing Authorized Dealer. We have been stocking BC Racing kits for the Pontiac GTO and G8/GXP. Due to popular demand, we were the First BC Racing Dealer to offer “Front Only Kits” as many customers did not want to disturb their custom set-ups in the rear of their vehicle. If Camaro5 members are interested in BC Racing Front Only Kits please PM for details!
BC Racing has informed us their 2010 Camaro Coilovers are in stock and ready for shipment straight from the manufacturer. Meanwhile, we have inventory coming directly to our warehouse so we may offer “Same Day Shipping” in the near future.
We Price Match to Meet or Beat! PM for Large Discounts!
Orders Purchased at Retail Will Receive $75.00 Gift Certificates!
● Mono-tube shock design
● 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
● Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
● Adjustable rear camber plates available
● Separate full length height adjustable
● One year warranty
● Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
● Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
● Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
● Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
● T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
● Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
● Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
● High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
● 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
● Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
● An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.
PM me a price shipped to 74137
Prices too low to advertise! PM for Price!
All Orders Shipped! Thanks for the purchases!
send me a price ..34986
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.