Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HineyFest July 31st / August 1st (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87079)

HINEY1 06-01-2010 05:01 PM

HineyFest July 31st / August 1st
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barbeque and Car Show July 31st and August 1st
(rain or shine)
I would like to invite everyone to Kingston for a barbeque / meet and greet party.
:character0182: :happyanim::character0182: :happyanim::character0182: :happyanim: :character0182:
Saturday July 31st 2pm
lots of parking (5 acres), barbeque, cruise through city, pictures, horseshoes, hot tub, camping


Sunday August 1st
On Sunday morning, we will drive to Brockville to participate in the 24th annual Waterfront Car Show
put on by the Thousand Islands Street Machine Association.


For Saturday....Please let me know if you plan to attend!
For Sunday car show....You must pre-register by July 25th www.tisma.ca

If you can...Come down for both days! :w00t:
if not....
Come down for the barbeque on Saturday
Come down and join us at the show on Sunday!

:thumbup:Everyone is invited! yes, kids too!

'THE' list (so far)

Hiney1 = Saturday & Sunday = REGISTERED
RickRay = Saturday (Late) & Sunday = REGISTERED
RaayRaay = Saturday (Late) & Sunday = N/A
camaro99 = Saturday & Sunday
luckynuts = Saturday & Sunday = N/A
RRED HOT = Saturday & Sunday
camarorick = Saturday
CanadianCamaro = Saturday
010 camaro SS = Saturday & Sunday = REGISTERED
CloudXTC = Saturday
LOWDOWN = Saturday
Bourgui = Saturday & Sunday
mrbrans5 = Saturday & Saturday ???
LOWR ET = Saturday & Sunday
Xp0gam3r = Saturday & Sunday
Green 88 = Saturday & Sunday
Jaredcan = Saturday & ?
sstphoenix = Saturday
Detroit iron rules = Saturday
Wild Thing = Saturday

RickRay 06-01-2010 05:03 PM

Put us down...but I will get there a little late on Saturday,:thumbsup:

2010 SSRS 06-01-2010 05:06 PM

post lots of pics

camaro99 06-01-2010 06:05 PM

As previously mentionned, I'll be there for sure:D .......... may even have my boat there too!!:drool:

luckynuts 06-01-2010 07:40 PM

Count on Karen and I being there. wouldn't miss it :happyanim::happyanim:

RaayRaay 06-01-2010 09:03 PM

Wooohooo!!!! We're having a Party at Hiney and Cindy's place...:happyanim:

Let me know what we can bring :popcorn::drinking:

camarorick 06-01-2010 09:10 PM

:drinking: We'll be there for the BBQ part.... Probably with the kids. :party0038:

CanadianCamaro 06-01-2010 09:37 PM

In for Saturday

camaro99 06-02-2010 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 1932161)
post lots of pics

Do you have a closer pic of your black and gold Camaro...
Thinking of getting gold striping on my SS

Thanks

sugar'n'spice 06-02-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaayRaay (Post 1933263)
Wooohooo!!!! We're having a Party at Hiney and Cindy's place...:happyanim:

Let me know what we can bring :popcorn::drinking:

Be careful, this one is a party animal! :thumbup: :sm0:

RaayRaay 06-03-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice (Post 1935705)
Be careful, this one is a party animal! :thumbup: :sm0:


What can I say, Great Food....Great Booze....Great Friends = PRICELESS!!!:clap:
Cant wait to see you all again Woot Woot :happyanim:

010 Camaro SS 06-03-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaayRaay (Post 1942581)
What can I say, Great Food....Great Booze....Great Friends = PRICELESS!!!:clap:
Cant wait to see you all again Woot Woot :happyanim:

Can't wait to see you guys also...June is here...:thumbup:

CloudXTC 06-03-2010 11:17 PM

this sounds so awesome... i will clear some stuff up and see whats gonna happen :)

LOWDOWN 06-05-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HINEY1 (Post 1932138)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barbeque and Car Show July 31st and August 1st


:thumbup:Everyone is invited! yes, kids too!

Hiney, mark me down for Saturday...as a kid...:D

RickRay 06-05-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HINEY1 (Post 1932138)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barbeque and Car Show July 31st and August 1st
(rain or shine)
I would like to invite everyone to Kingston for a barbeque / meet and greet party.
:character0182: :happyanim::character0182: :happyanim::character0182: :happyanim: :character0182:
Saturday July 31st 2pm
lots of parking (5 acres), barbeque, cruise through city, pictures, horseshoes, hot tub, camping


Sunday August 1st
On Sunday morning, we will drive to Brockville to participate in the 24th annual Waterfront Car Show
put on by the Thousand Islands Street Machine Association.


For Saturday....Please let me know if you plan to attend!
For Sunday car show....You must pre-register by July 25th www.tisma.ca

If you can...Come down for both days! :w00t:
if not....
Come down for the barbeque on Saturday
Come down and join us at the show on Sunday!

:thumbup:Everyone is invited! yes, kids too!

Gary Add this to your first thread..

THE LIST:

RickRay = Saturday (Late) & Sunday
camaro99 = Saturday
luckynuts = Saturday & Sunday
RRED HOT = Saturday & Sunday
camarorick = Saturday
CanadianCamaro = Saturday
010 camaro SS = Saturday
CloudXTC = Saturday
LOWDOWN = Saturday
Bourgui = Saturday & Sunday

sugar'n'spice 06-05-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOWDOWN (Post 1948938)
Hiney, mark me down for Saturday...as a kid...:D

Good, so now you can play with mine!:sm0:

sugar'n'spice 06-05-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickRay (Post 1949000)
Gary Add this to your first thread..

THE LIST:

RickRay = Saturday (Late) & Sunday
camaro99 = Saturday
luckynuts = Saturday & Sunday
RRED HOT = Saturday & Sunday
camarorick = Saturday
CanadianCamaro = Saturday
010 camaro SS = Saturday
CloudXTC = Saturday
LOWDOWN = Saturday

Thank the Lord, for Rick and his lists.:thumbsup:
I feel organized!:thumbup:

LOWDOWN 06-05-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice (Post 1949003)
Good, so now you can play with mine!:sm0:

Your WHAT?! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice (Post 1935705)
Be careful, this one is a party animal! :thumbup: :sm0:

What's a party without a furry creature or two?!

BTW, are these two posts supposed to be CONNECTED?

sugar'n'spice 06-05-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOWDOWN (Post 1949023)
Your WHAT?! :D



What's a party without a furry creature or two?!

BTW, are these two posts supposed to be CONNECTED?

No connection!:sm0:

Kids...play with my kids!!:facepalm::sm0:

LOWDOWN 06-05-2010 11:44 AM

Hiney, will there be a "Burnout Competition" on County Rd. 6? If so, can I set the Stage(1)?

LOWDOWN 06-05-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice (Post 1949035)
No connection!:sm0:

Kids...play with my kids!!:facepalm::sm0:

We'll see about that... ;)

sugar'n'spice 06-05-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOWDOWN (Post 1949043)
We'll see about that... ;)

Hey, YOU said to count you in as a KID!:iono::laugh:

LOWDOWN 06-05-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice (Post 1949055)
Hey, YOU said to count you in as a KID!:iono::laugh:

Sometimes you have to call a spade a shovel... :laugh:

Bourgui 06-05-2010 12:16 PM

I'll do my best to show up. It'll only be for either Saturday or Sunday, I'll let you know when we get closer to the date. THe GF might join too!

Which would you rather we make it to, if you have a preference?

RickRay 06-05-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bourgui (Post 1949124)
I'll do my best to show up. It'll only be for either Saturday or Sunday, I'll let you know when we get closer to the date. THe GF might join too!

Which would you rather we make it to, if you have a preference?

BOTH...:bellyroll: :drinking:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.