Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts & Accessories (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   PFYC announces complete Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package - on sale now! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87386)

PFYC 06-03-2010 09:06 AM

PFYC announces complete Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package - on sale now!

Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package Now Available!

Individually priced, this package would total over $2400. Get the full package now for $1899!

The Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package offers the following parts at a substantial package savings over buying them individually.

What's included?
  • Sinister Camaro Ram Air Hood
  • Sinister Camaro Dovetail Rear Spoiler
  • Sinister Camaro Front Air Dam
  • Sinister Camaro Side Skirts
  • Sinister Camaro Rear Fascia Kit
  • Sinister Camaro Exhaust Tips
  • Sinister Camaro Fender Badges
  • OPTIONAL: Special pricing on Sinister Logo Floor Mats by Lloyd
  • OPTIONAL: Special Pricing on Foose Speed Wheels in 20" or 22" sizes

Our Sinister Camaro Ram Air Hood, Dovetail Rear Spoiler and Front Air Dam are constructed of hand laid fiberglass and include everything you'll need to install for a custom OEM fit. The Rear Fascia and Side Skirts are constructed of OEM quality high pressure urethane and includes an aggressive GT inspired diffuser. High pressure urethane allows the part to be constructed with superior strength with a wall thickness less than half that of low pressure urethane constructed parts and provides an OEM quality product.

Please click below to go to the ordering page and for more important information you need to know about this kit:

----------------

Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package

http://www.pfyc.com/mm5/graphics/new/sc1200.jpg
http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/sc1200_1.jpg
http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/sc1200_2.jpg
http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/sc1200_3.jpg
http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/sc1200_4.jpg
http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/sc1200_5.jpg

----------------

To see a full listing of our brand new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials for your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro, please click here.

the upcoming 06-03-2010 09:12 AM

Defiantly have a future buyer here. Too bad I just bought my airlift system, but very soon my friends

Crowley 06-03-2010 09:51 AM

Great price ... I can see the below in my future at some point :

Sinister Camaro Front Air Dam
Sinister Camaro Side Skirts
Sinister Camaro Rear Fascia Kit

:)

Mikk2K 06-03-2010 02:58 PM

Is there any particular air intake that the ram air hood works best for?

PFYC 06-03-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowley (Post 1940008)
Great price ... I can see the below in my future at some point :

:)

That would be the Lower Aerodynamics Package which should be available to order tomorrow sometime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikk2K (Post 1941250)
Is there any particular air intake that the ram air hood works best for?

Any of the aftermarket intakes that are open at the top which is pretty much all of them.

JChen 06-04-2010 09:12 AM

Does the Ram Air hood follow the exact cowl lines of the OEM hood? Could I get a set of hood spears from Ridergraphix or Autotrimdesign and have no issues with fit?

KybheSS 06-04-2010 11:19 AM

How much extra for the 20" rims? And is this price painted to match?

PFYC 06-04-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JChen (Post 1944721)
Does the Ram Air hood follow the exact cowl lines of the OEM hood? Could I get a set of hood spears from Ridergraphix or Autotrimdesign and have no issues with fit?

The cowl is roughly an inch taller than the factory hood cowl. We do have plans to offer similar kits for the Sinister hood in the near future though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KybheSS (Post 1945127)
How much extra for the 20" rims? And is this price painted to match?

The 20" Foose Speed Wheels retail for about $1500 per set of 4 in 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear. If you purchase the Sinister Camaro Street Appearance Package, the wheels are $1095.

As noted on the product page, parts are ready for prep and paint and are not available painted.

KybheSS 06-04-2010 03:03 PM

Sinister Camaro Exhaust Tips

How much for this work up? Is it possible to just get partial?

PFYC 06-04-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KybheSS (Post 1946012)
Sinister Camaro Exhaust Tips

How much for this work up? Is it possible to just get partial?

That would be our Sinister Camaro Lower Aerodynamics Package. Click the photo below to go to the product page for more info, pricing and ordering.

http://www.pfyc.com/mm5/graphics/new/sc1234.jpg

SummoneR 06-05-2010 11:29 PM

Will the Urethane front be avail? I'd like all the material to match, rather than have the front be fiberglass.

strauchpete 06-06-2010 11:11 AM

is the hood scoop functional?

SummoneR 06-06-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strauchpete (Post 1952125)
is the hood scoop functional?

Yes.
http://www.pfyc.com/pc/SC1210/CAEXT/...10+Camaro.html

http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/sc1210_5.jpg

Genious 06-06-2010 02:45 PM

what is the price for just the hood?

SummoneR 06-06-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genious (Post 1952794)
what is the price for just the hood?

Click on the link I posted above, it will take you to the page with just the hood.

SummoneR 06-07-2010 01:16 AM

Another question.

I have an aftermarket exhaust. How much longer does the stock exhaust need to be to fit? I am hoping my after market will go out that far. I know the site says your tips are 4.5" long, but if the factory is 3 then we should only need another 1.5" Hence the point of my question.

Thank you.

herkman 06-07-2010 12:10 PM

Can I get just the rear fascia?

ssmike 06-08-2010 08:09 AM

Does the front facia need to be removed for installation?

PFYC 06-10-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummoneR (Post 1950973)
Will the Urethane front be avail? I'd like all the material to match, rather than have the front be fiberglass.

While the urethane version is planned, it has not yet been scheduled. There are other projects (including a V6 version) in the pipeline ahead of it. As far as matching, once installed and painted, it all matches up fine as you see in the photos. I doubt anyone could tell what parts are urethane vs what parts are fiberglass after installation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummoneR (Post 1954746)
Another question.

I have an aftermarket exhaust. How much longer does the stock exhaust need to be to fit? I am hoping my after market will go out that far. I know the site says your tips are 4.5" long, but if the factory is 3 then we should only need another 1.5" Hence the point of my question.

Thank you.

First off, thanks for answering some of the earlier questions. Maybe we should hire you. :)

There are two things to consider with the exhaust tips; length and outlet diameter. The outlets of the tips are 4.5" inches in diameter, the length of the tips is about 9" or so. On an SS, you'll need to extend the tips out about 3"-4" or so (depending on how far out you want them to extend beyond the fascia). On our car, we have them about 1/2" out from flush with the rear fascia. The tips on an SS are 4" diameter so they fill the opening ok and SS owners can get away with using their factory tips and simply having them extended from the mufflers by about 3"-4". On the V6 models, the tips are a lot smaller in diameter and would not look right in the larger opening so V6 owners really need to replace the tips with something with a larger outlet diameter to fill the opening nicely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by herkman (Post 1955655)
Can I get just the rear fascia?

Individual pieces will be available shortly but we'd like to get through some of the full kit orders before offering individual pieces. That should happen soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssmike (Post 1958826)
Does the front facia need to be removed for installation?

No, the front air dam is a pretty easy installation. It slips right over the existing fascia and is secured by automotive grade double sided tape across the front and also uses custom made brackets to secure it to existing bolts in the wheel well area.

tjd24 06-10-2010 03:23 PM

rear fasica is a winner - pm sent recognzing you want full kit orders first... would be fantastic if "Sinister" was replaced with "Camaro" but then you'd need to deal with GM licensing gymnastics...

UPDATE - PFYC indicated the rear fascia comes blank with the "Sinister" raised letters to put on if you want them - this allows them to be left blank or other lettering to be put on...

SummoneR 06-10-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PFYC (Post 1968512)
While the urethane version is planned, it has not yet been scheduled. There are other projects (including a V6 version) in the pipeline ahead of it. As far as matching, once installed and painted, it all matches up fine as you see in the photos. I doubt anyone could tell what parts are urethane vs what parts are fiberglass after installation.

It's not so much the after install looks. I just find it funny to have one piece fiber and the rest Urethane. Fiber cracks easier and yellows faster from what I understand.:iono: So I just want the most durable. You will probably have it avail. by the time I can order anyway. Thanks for the answer.

Quote:

First off, thanks for answering some of the earlier questions. Maybe we should hire you. :)

No problem were all here to help each other. BTW I am looking for work... :thumbsup:

Quote:

There are two things to consider with the exhaust tips; length and outlet diameter. The outlets of the tips are 4.5" inches in diameter, the length of the tips is about 9" or so. On an SS, you'll need to extend the tips out about 3"-4" or so (depending on how far out you want them to extend beyond the fascia). On our car, we have them about 1/2" out from flush with the rear fascia. The tips on an SS are 4" diameter so they fill the opening ok and SS owners can get away with using their factory tips and simply having them extended from the mufflers by about 3"-4". On the V6 models, the tips are a lot smaller in diameter and would not look right in the larger opening so V6 owners really need to replace the tips with something with a larger outlet diameter to fill the opening nicely.

I will have to see if my MBRP Exhaust will extend that far. It certainly has a big enough diameter. is the 3" and the tips are at least 4 1/2" in diameter I will have to measure to make sure before I order if an when I can.

The front fascia still has vents right with a mesh behind them?

Thanks for all the answers. I think this kit would look awesome on my ABM.

Alain 06-11-2010 07:20 AM

i like the looks of this. i was pretty much set on the gm kit but now i'm second guessing my self. lol

ddavis 06-13-2010 01:43 PM

how much does the fiberglass hood weigh?

Born67 06-14-2010 11:07 PM

My fiberglass hood from another vendor is bubbling on me to all hell and back. At this point I don't even care what's causing it, I'm going carbon fiber.

Am I correct that I can have your carbon fiber hood painted?

Thanks,

Allen

BANZAIKEV 06-18-2010 05:28 AM

Future buyer here. Best package Ive seen. Awesome. When will the V6 front facia be available?