Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro5 Store Merchandise (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   ***:::::Camaro5 Store: Order Shirts Today! :::::*** (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91142)

TAG UR IT 06-23-2010 02:14 AM

***:::::Camaro5 Store: Order Shirts Today! :::::***
 
Click here for the CAMARO5STORE

Update on this 07*22*11

The store has been open for just over a year and recently, we updated our website store. We hope you like the new design and hope you like the new items. It's MUCH more user friendly and we'll continue to have updated specials.

Thanks, guys!

Doug

SScattergunSS 06-23-2010 02:28 AM

I'm glad to be the first one to walk in the doors! :happyanim:

TAG UR IT 06-23-2010 02:30 AM

Welcome!!!

SScattergunSS 06-23-2010 02:39 AM

A couple of questions...

Will the T-shirs also be offered in Long sizes so they tuck in better?

Will it be possible to actually mail in a money order for an order?

Thanks :chevy:

Camaro Freak 06-23-2010 03:51 AM

Just ordered mine!!!

ShadoChaser 06-23-2010 04:47 AM

Woot!!! Thanks, I just ordered mine too!!

shawn18 06-23-2010 06:36 AM

I knew it!

SRFnSNO 06-23-2010 06:37 AM

Thanks for all the hard work.:thumbsup:

shawn18 06-23-2010 06:42 AM

Got 4 shirts! 2 for me and 2 for my wife.....Thanks guys!

ripcard 06-23-2010 06:55 AM

Appreciate the hard work done on this folks...but there must be a cheaper way for us Canucks to get these. Ordered 2 shirts for $27 and my only shipping option is "Priority 6-10 Days 25.95 USD". Not very economical. Won't pay that much, sorry.

Maybe they will be available at the Buyers & Builders event and I can get them there?

mamaro 06-23-2010 07:14 AM

:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

motorhead 06-23-2010 07:18 AM

very cool. I had to laugh at the wrist bands though. Flash back 80's camaros ,wrist bands, mullets, and fuzzy dice. When's the leg warmers and spandex camaro5 apparel coming out.

garcmol 06-23-2010 07:50 AM

Ah crap! I didn't put my username in the box! (as it is cleary written to make sure you do so)

Sent an email to the store site with the info, hope that will suffice :emoticon14:

shawn18 06-23-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 2016782)
Ah crap! I didn't put my username in the box! (as it is cleary written to make sure you do so)

Sent an email to the store site with the info, hope that will suffice :emoticon14:

I didnt either.....DOH:facepalm:

WiccaJew 06-23-2010 09:15 AM

Ordering mine right now!

ShadoChaser 06-23-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn18 (Post 2016899)
I didnt either.....DOH:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Me either, (That's what I get for doing it so early in the morning).

Michael_Js 06-23-2010 10:01 AM

Great job! Thanks!!

TAG UR IT 06-23-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripcard (Post 2016689)
Appreciate the hard work done on this folks...but there must be a cheaper way for us Canucks to get these. Ordered 2 shirts for $27 and my only shipping option is "Priority 6-10 Days 25.95 USD". Not very economical. Won't pay that much, sorry.

Maybe they will be available at the Buyers & Builders event and I can get them there?

We looked at several options to ship to Canada. Dude...it's expensive to ship there! She's checking some stuff now, but I don't know if it's going to help. Maybe a few of ya'll can get together for an order and save $$? Maybe you guys have someone stateside that can place an order and ya'll can pick them up while down there?

We won't be at the Buyers and Builders event. Sorry. As time goes on, we will build inventory and take them to meets n' greets (and of course, the Fest). We want you to get your shirts...we'll try to work something out.:iono:
Quote:

Originally Posted by motorhead (Post 2016717)
very cool. I had to laugh at the wrist bands though. Flash back 80's camaros ,wrist bands, mullets, and fuzzy dice. When's the leg warmers and spandex camaro5 apparel coming out.

:laugh:
Mrs. Tag and I can not claim responsibility for the wristbands...:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 2016782)
Ah crap! I didn't put my username in the box! (as it is cleary written to make sure you do so)

Sent an email to the store site with the info, hope that will suffice :emoticon14:

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn18 (Post 2016899)
I didnt either.....DOH:facepalm:

DUDE! COME ON!!!:facepalm:
:laugh:
Actually, there's a very important reason we have to have ya'lls usernames. ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 2016499)
A couple of questions...

Will the T-shirs also be offered in Long sizes so they tuck in better?

Will it be possible to actually mail in a money order for an order?

Thanks :chevy:

I believe Mrs. Tag will answer on the payment portion.

As far as longs, I can look into it (as I want Long/Tall shirts too). I think they might be a buck more, but I'm not sure.

PieManMighty 06-23-2010 11:13 AM

Just ordered 3! Two for me (of course one orange to match my IOM), & one for the g/f! Thanks :chevy:

PieManMighty 06-23-2010 11:15 AM

Crap! Forgot my username!! Sending PM and email to store.

Boosted IBM 06-23-2010 11:27 AM

stickers are not on the store yet!

TAG UR IT 06-23-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PieManMighty (Post 2017555)
Crap! Forgot my username!! Sending PM and email to store.

we got it fixed. But for everyone else, NO MORE!!!:paddle:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boosted IBM (Post 2017598)
stickers are not on the store yet!

Nope. I'm talking with Chris right now on AIM about this exact topic. We have everything picked out, but they are cleaning up the new circle 5 sticker we are going to have. We should have them very soon.

Pumpkin1LT 06-23-2010 11:49 AM

Doug..keep us posted on the window decals..I'm gonna want one of those! Are y'all processing these through SA? If so, let me know if you need any help...I have some free child labor...j/k of course! But I would be willing to help out.

~Steph

PsshPlzz 06-23-2010 11:50 AM

not feeling the wristbands, but the shirts im all in:w00t:

CynAgain 06-23-2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 2017639)
we got it fixed. But for everyone else, NO MORE!!!:paddle:


Nope. I'm talking with Chris right now on AIM about this exact topic. We have everything picked out, but they are cleaning up the new circle 5 sticker we are going to have. We should have them very soon.

:popcorn:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.